3 replies to this topic

#1 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:56 AM

So now that E3 2009 is over what were the stories that blew you away?

Sony and Microsofts versions of the Wiimote? Super Mario Galaxy 2? Halo: Reach? The new Castlevania game being made by Hideo Kojima? Metal Gear: Rising?

http://e3.gamespot.c...32009;nav_title

E3 was good this year, and in my opinion Sony was the winner here. Nintendo the clear loser, and Microsoft did very well for itself but still didn't quite show me as many games I'm psyched for as Sony.

#2 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

With Microsoft & Sony basically copying Nintendo, how does that make Nintendo the loser?
(Disclaimer; I’m not going to pretend I know much about the industry as I was absent during PS2/Xbox/Gamecube phase and only recently got back into gaming)

I’m definitely looking forward to the second instalment of Galaxy and of course New Super Mario Bros. Also, God Of War III.

Edit: Holy moly, just saw the Castlevania trailer, awesome!

#3 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

Left 4 Dead 2
Assassins Creed 2
Bioshock 2
Just Cause 2

Dunne about you but i'm PSYCHED for 360!

#4 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

Dabbled through the Nintendo keynotes or whatever its called, was a little disappointed

but saying that i don't own any current generation consoles and use an R4 for my DS so i suppose my interests arn't very valid

one moan i will have tho, over Team Ninja making Samus speak, im not liking the look of this new Metroid title, perhaps the graphics are yet to be finished but they currently look rank, the aforementioned dialog and the interaction with other characters was out of the games character on corruption and seems to have gotten even worse.

If you want my opinion, there starting to milk the franchise too much, how many times has Ridley been resurrected now and what was wrong with the sense of you being on your own that made it popular and atmospheric in the first place

oh, and this '4 player' rubbish that they were saying is the equivalent of adding a new dimension. What Ballsh´t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users