• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16 udky

udky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 12:15 PM

Aaron you can base on the alliance with me...

If you need some Goliaths or Exterminators around just let me know, k?
rolleyes.gif

#17 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 07:02 PM

Goliaths rule! They'd better have them in the next game...

They'd better make the next game! Grrrrr........ angry_smile.gif

I'd better cool down... beer.gif ahh. That did it! wink_smile.gif

#18 udky

udky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE(Aaron1339 @ May 17 2003, 08:02 PM)
Goliaths rule!  They'd better have them in the next game...

They'd better make the next game!  Grrrrr........ angry_smile.gif

I'd better cool down... beer.gif ahh.  That did it! wink_smile.gif

Cool down... let's see...
beer.gif beer.gif It's really working! Tx man!! w00t.gif w00t.gif

What? Don't believe us?
NP. Try this out: beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
w00t.gif blink.gif blink.gif

#19 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:35 AM

Thanks. That did help.

But pretty soon, all the beer in the world isn't going to save Blizzard if they don't produce a Starcraft seq- beer.gif

Ooh! For me? Thank you.

No! I mean, I'm getting mad! Grrrrrr angry_smile.gif

I want Starcraft 2 and I want it NOW! Not some console spinoff that doesn't even get PORTED TO THE PC!!!! angry_smile.gif
Well, great! Now I'm even angrier!!!! angry_smile.gif angry_smile.gif

#20 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE(Aaron1339 @ May 17 2003, 10:35 PM)
I want Starcraft 2 and I want it NOW!  Not some console spinoff that doesn't even get PORTED TO THE PC!!!! angry_smile.gif

Seriously: Doesn't anyone agree with me on this?

Well, maybe with the spirit of the post and not the little temper tantrum that conveyed it?

#21 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:51 AM

heh. me to I miss some good strategy sad.gif

#22 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 May 2003 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE(Lord @ May 18 2003, 08:51 AM)
heh. me to I miss some good strategy sad.gif

Thanks, Lord. You know what they say: "Misery loves company."

Too bad the mod community hasn't come out with anything interesting. I mean, the original Starcraft code is out there. If I was worth a lick as a programmer, I'd be busting out a Starcraft mod for the web community to have some fun with. Unfortunately, I couldn't program my way out of a cardboard box. cry_smile.gif

#23 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

Starcraft and FF moderator

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:27 PM

Yea well, I'm still really really P/O'ed that ghost isn't on the PC... That's it... I'm going to get my Thompson and go hunting for programmers!

#24 ninjajck

ninjajck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 07:51 PM

starcraft rocks hey i satrted a cheat fourm so check it out
w00t.gif

#25 swaskiba

swaskiba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 05:29 AM

nah ghost is gay.......

there are plenty of better fps they just made it so sc fans would buy it cuz it has starcraft on the box

#26 Shinobi_Artist

Shinobi_Artist

1st RP Tournament Champion

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 12:01 PM

Hey actualy guys if they were to move starcraft ghost to the pc it would be pretty difficult for the person to play un less they have a controller hook up. Novas (characters name) controles are a bit too complex for a pc key board and i dont think it would be to great trying to use her pshi powers and move at the same time. I know all about starcraft ghost it was in the second latest issue of OXM (official xbox magizine) and know a lot about it. So contact me if you want to learn more about her movements, powers, and vehicles utilized check my profile and contact me please. As for the subject starcraft 2 would be an instant succes as soon as it hit the shelves just like halo 2 will be for the xbox. I have halo and have beaten it several times and can help with any probs there to. so contact me 4.gif
thanks

#27 Machine-gunner

Machine-gunner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 06:50 PM

This Is blizzard slain..It takes them a LONMG time to make there pc games, Why, Because they want to make them perfect..It took them what7-10 years bettween wc2 and wc3? So if it is going to come out itll be a while yet.

#28 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:56 AM

halo was a great game (the only great game on xbox) but it is now on PC, ive beaten evry mission on legendary ecept two betrayals. but as for starcraft ghost, it is looking rather nice, i have 3 video's about it, if anyone wants one just contact me... got one with a comsat sweep revealing burrowed zerg, another with a siege-tank barrage of a few goons, and the oficial trailer from blizzard. nova is going to be able to command entire armys and call in amny different types of attacks, including nuclear, yamato, actrilite cannon (siegetank, whatever... i know i cant spell that.) comsat sweep and so forth... i also have a 20 min real-time halo gameplay preview. but i might not be able to get that one to you, (it's pertty large)i can try though.

tech_Dragon

that has some stuff on starcraft ghost, and will on halo two soon (it was only recently created)

#29 James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:35 PM

Blizzard is making Starcraft 2 i have a friend that works for them and he tells me that it is in a test state

#30 Esceval

Esceval

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:51 PM

It took them a long time to make War Craft: 3 as well. Give them time, They are trying to work on an MMORPG and a new strategy game and probably a Diablo: 3 all at the same time. I give them until the end of 2004 to get WoW (World of Warcraft) out. By that time they will be preparing alpha or maybe even beta screenshots of SC2 (Star Craft 2) for the 2005 E3 and a few preliminary interviews with select magazines. After that they will throw the last pieces together and attempt to get SC2 with a new BNet client out to consumers by 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2006.

My projections only, They are not to be considered reliable in any way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users