Photo

Happen At The End Of Times?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(ozzie_the_owl @ May 28 2005, 07:34 AM)
not to get completely off topic, but why did god create man, are we his pets, to care for and amuse

him? or are we an experiment? or did god get bored and decide to make man to

worship our humble god lest we suffer, die, and rot in hell? or is there a bigger picture,

View Post

revelation 4:11

...thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

#32 masterblacktop

masterblacktop

Gone With the rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:29 PM

thats what the end of times is all about thing falling apart in the world

#33 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:30 PM

revelations is so hard to understand becuase its figerativly writen- how do we know that all the distruction is just figerativly?

#34 Game Koala

Game Koala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE(masterblacktop @ May 20 2005, 07:41 PM)
well thanks god is coming and people dont understand  sad.gif

View Post

I doubt that very much dude. Acording to the bible code we're all gunna die in 2006.

#35 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:45 AM

Really?? ooh, any explained reaosn for that, or we're just gonna all wipe out.. anyway thats unusual.. i have never heard that before and I have quite alot of religious freinds....

#36 Marshy

Marshy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 04:23 AM

Hell I'm ready to die, everybody dies. But I would have died at a very young age!

#37 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:16 PM

ah, death. i think that is the only thing that will answer our questions fully. and along that thought, are you guys afraid of the end of the world? the end of yuor lives? if not, why? if so why? i am certain that it is related to religion (hell, that is why it was created, to calm peple who worried about it.

skipping back to something someone posted about the church being all bad. i do belive that the church was created in an ideal to be useful and that it is quite often but it is quite odd to have a building of god be run by mere mortals. it would evivate their status and cause problems. any religion that supports that is then corrupt because it knows what it does and does it on purpose.

as for god being part of lucifer and all i ment that god created him and theirfore influinced him, so he was part of him.oh about the become more part, i'll reword it. god knew before lucifer's fall that he would disagree. he knew before he created him. why would he, then? why not just create him in the final stop rather than do all the extra work?

#38 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:02 AM

I don't really have any idea what will happen at the end of the world, but I guess we'll all find out someday...no use arguing about it right now...I'm just gonna wait and see what happens...and Revelations kinda freaks me out...if any of that stuff actually happens, I don't want to be around for it.

#39 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE(dragonmatt5 @ Jul 3 2005, 02:16 AM)
as for god being part of lucifer and all i ment that god created him and theirfore influinced him, so he was part of him.oh about the become more part, i'll reword it. god knew before lucifer's fall that he would disagree. he knew before he created him. why would he, then? why not just create him in the final stop rather than do all the extra work?

View Post

i dunno, how do we know god knew that lucifer would rebell?

#40 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:22 AM

exactly, we don't but god is suppost to be infailable and would have known and would have known about his future plans, and cosiquintly known about man's choise in the garden. that would mean that god never wanted man in the garden and wanted us to suffer (along that train of thought)

#41 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2005 - 06:42 AM

hmmmm........

the garden of eden is a debate all in it self. There is gentic evidence that we all desended from a common male and a common female, the only problem is that the female and the male that we decend from lived thousands of years appart. So it is probable that the garden of eden and the story of adam and eve was ment to be more figerative then literal. If you read the creation is genesis carefully, you will see that god created man befour he created adam and eve, which thus gives rise to this theroy to the story of adam and eve being more figerative then literal.

Anywho... i don't think god wants us to suffer, i think he want us to be happy and live with him. I think ultimatly god wants a perfect society, the society that was perviousely in heaven was not perfect, lucifer rebelling is proof of this, which gave rise to gods plan , this process of living on earth and testing us is simply a process to eliminate the souls that god dose not disire to be with for eternity, and that others do not wish to be with for eternity. And as to how god would know lucifer would rebell or not is unclear, phisical matter acts in predictable ways, yet we do not know the phisics of spirtual matter, so its a hard call.

#42 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:26 AM

Im sick of this bs god $%^&* I cant stand it. Sorry for flamming but come on This god crap is so annoying. how is god a paranormal phenomen?

#43 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 08:04 AM

well god in himself wouldn't be "normal" so all else falls under "paranormal", i think.

#44 BrandonF

BrandonF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:15 AM

I'm not ready to die.... sad.gif

#45 masterblacktop

masterblacktop

Gone With the rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip