• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:18 AM

OoC: Okay.. This is an RP that takes place within a large forest where any creature is welcome. It is not connected with any specific show or game, just a place where people can freely RP and have fun.
I do want to say though, that when people do not spell out their entire word, using instead an abbreviation such as the letter u for you, or r for are, or 2 for to/too gets very annoying, and is just plain lazy. It would be very nice if you could avoid this, thank you. }~

#2 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:48 AM

Interesting idea, Wolf. Do we have to be animals or can we be half animal/half human or can we be even full hman(or other humanish creatures)? You should give a little more info on this, i think it might go far.

#3 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:01 AM

OoC: Any creature, Human or animal, can be used. It is a free RP, you can do what you want and be what you want, just know that the setting is a forest. }~

:: Deep within the thickest part of the forest, which happened to be the centre as well, sat one large wolf. This wolf was much larger than any normal wolf, her elegent head coming to about the shoulders of a normal human, while she sat. Another unusual thing about this wolf would be the fact that she had brilliantly crystalline, ice blue eyes. Emanating from these piercing blue hues and covering her entire body was long soft fur as white as fresh fallen snow, glistening slightly as it rippled in the light breeze. Sharp, talon-like claws curved from those large paws, resting softly upon the dirt beneath her. This dirt, now, seemed to start changing in colour.. Then was realized that instead a frost was forming upon it, and rather quickly too. The ice spread from her feet and along the floor, reaching trees and stretching up along their trunks, forming icicles upon their leaves. As the ice moved farther away, it also began to slow, and any who entered the forest at this time would only feel a soft cool breeze against their form. ::

#4 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:41 AM

Cool ability Wolf.

Ok then. I'm a silver Drake.(in human form right now.) The drake walks into the clearing and the ice that creaps across the ground seems to meet an invisable barrier in front of me on the ground about a foot from my feet. it forms a circle of non-frozen ground about 3 feet in diamitter. the drake simple stands there as the sky darkens and clouds billow in.

#5 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:17 AM

:: Soft, triangular ears would twitch as the wolf would slowly turn her head, icy blue gaze resting upon the human form near her. A slight glare would be given, as she noticed his 'barrier' preventing her ice from reaching him. She would also see the darkening of the sky and she would sense the clouds as they came, but gave no indication of her noticing such, not a twitch of the ear or a blink of the eye, as both were fixated upon this intruder of her icy territory. The ice, begining to flow more heavily towards him, would cause a very thin layer of frost to form over his barrier as the trees near him froze entirely. The soft breeze would kick up into a wind, swirling visibly around the white wolf as it carried particles of ice with it. Within his head, loud words would echo, words of the wolf. :: "Who are you to invade upon my turf?" :: His scent was blocked from even her keen nose, and she could not tell if this person was truly human or not. Forced to rely on vision, she was not going to trust easily. ::

#6 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:57 AM

"I mean you no harm, great wolf. I am meary passing through when i was inexplicidly drawn to this spot." the silver haired man says."it seems as though we are not alone, though"

OOC:perfect time fornew players to jump on in.

#7 Cyra

Cyra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:27 PM

A brown wolf, no larger than an ordinary gray wolf touched her nose to a tree of ice. A sad look shone in her eyes as she looked at the once great tree. She lowered her muzzle to the ground, nuzzling a frozen weed. Slowly, fresh green grass sprouted from the weed and made its way around her paws. Her soft brown eyes lit up in delight at the sight. Lifting her head, she thought she heard a voice somewhere. Curiously, she walked towards the sourse, unaware of small flowers and grass growing around her paws whenever she took a step.

#8 Grimmlocke

Grimmlocke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:34 PM

OOC: I'll join in!

IC: A young child strolled merrily through the forest, heedless of any danger. He looked like any other 7 year old boy, except for his red irises(?). He had shoulder length black hair, tied behind him at the nape of his neck. He was wearing a robe that looked like it belonged to a monk of some sort. He walked barefoot, feet toughened with calluses. He tripped over a root and was sent sprawling onto the ground. The boy got up and looked at his stinging toe. He glared at the offending root for a moment, but his displeasure was quickly forgotten as a butterfly fluttered by his nose. He chased it, giggling,into the forest. Behind him, the root was a smoldering ruin.

The child, now hopelessly lost, wandered forlornly through a darker part of the forest. A place devoid of happy sounds. The chirping of birds, squirrels running up the trees, the rustle of chipmunks as they scurried through the brush, all these were gone. The oppressive silence seemed to way upon the boy. Something moved in the dark. "H-Hello? Is there anybody out there?" Something unfolded its legs, moving toward him with tremendous speed. The child turned to run.

#9 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 09:50 PM

:: Her ice and winds would die down as he spoke, but there was still a slight glare in her cold, icy blue eyes. She could sense as others entered her wintry domain. She would stand, her winds returned to a soft breeze, her ice slowing it's formation. Dark clouds would roll in from another direction, colliding with the others already there. ::

OoC: Sorry for my short post, I have to leave right now.. }~

#10 Tifa_4_ever

Tifa_4_ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 09:58 PM

Me join? peeze? can I be a monkey!?

#11 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:26 AM

OoC: Of course you may join, and you can be a Monkey.. If you really want.. o_o; }~

#12 Tifa_4_ever

Tifa_4_ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:19 AM

YAY happy.gif! its monkey time! e-e-e ohohoh! *jumping around*

#13 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:07 PM

The sky erupts in a Blaze of lightning and the boom of thunder. The drake-man watches the new wolf with a sense of curiosity. "It seems that this storm, as well as you, young wolf, do not favor this cold, hmm. Well what do you propose we do about it." he stops and looks around. "oh no, not you!!" a monkey dances into veiw.

#14 WoIf

WoIf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:32 PM

:: Only a slight twitch of that fuzzy white ear atop her head held high would be given as lightning pierced through the dark, cloudy sky, and as the following thunder rolled, deep and rumbling. Her cold, icy gaze however, remained upon the Drake-man, emotionless and still. ::
"Who ever said that the storm, nor I, did not favor this coldness?"
:: At that moment, from the sky would begin to fall hundreds of tiny ice crystals, normally known as snowflakes. They would cover the already ice slicked ground, and collect upon her coat, blending in with her pure white fur. Those previously emotionless hues would twinkle softly, the snow one of the only things that kept her happy. Then would come the monkey. A snarl would peel back those dark black lips at it's loud screechy-like voice, her long fur bristling and causing a few of those collected snowflakes to shimmer as they fell to the ground. ::

#15 Tifa_4_ever

Tifa_4_ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:42 PM

Can I be charlie brown instead?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users