• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 superdino

superdino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:37 AM

ive only had two or three of these dreams that i can rembr but on one of these dreams it felt so real like i was actually alive whilst i was dreaming (i cant explain it better)

it felt so cool and ..........i woke up in the middle of flying and i couldve swor i was just flying for real??

#2 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:54 AM

There is a topic made for strange dreams

http://www.spynets.c...ic=12752&st=120

#3 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:24 AM

I have a dream book at my house, and it says that flying in a dream often represents your sexual desires.

#4 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 12:06 PM

That is strange ^ Dreammoods says:

Flying
To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

To dream that you are flying with black wings, signifies bitter disappointments.

#5 masterblacktop

masterblacktop

Gone With the rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(tzobell @ Apr 18 2006, 11:24 PM) View Post
I have a dream book at my house, and it says that flying in a dream often represents your sexual desires.

iv never heard of that but ok strange about a dream... i dont dream that much.. that i could remember which suck's because i like to dream.. it makes my mind feel refreshed when i wake up than hearing children at 6:00 in the morning

#6 superdino

superdino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE(masterblacktop @ Apr 19 2006, 01:28 PM) View Post

iv never heard of that but ok strange about a dream... i dont dream that much.. that i could remember which suck's because i like to dream.. it makes my mind feel refreshed when i wake up than hearing children at 6:00 in the morning

actually u dream every night.....of what i here its right after u fall esleep....then u dont and about 15 minuts befor u wake up u dream the same dream

and i also heard u sometimes have about 15 dreams every night?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users