249 replies to this topic

#1 amshu

amshu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 11:27 PM

well everyone has dreams... n i had a very strange one last night so i thought id make this topic! sorry if there already is one but im tired and too lazy to look!
ok dream last night...
i was watching some robot type things (which looked slightly like the ones from war of the worlds) in a field; they were shooting rope from there "belly" and lassoing (spelling?) unicorns! and dragging them into a pin... i was very confused in the morn! dunno if i was asleep or just half asleep though!

well anyone had any wierd dreams? or anyone know why we have dreams or why sometimes we remember them and sometimes not, cause ive heard u have a dream every night...

#2 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:16 AM

That sounds like an odd dream...I have quite a few of those...lately I keep dreaming that my mom is trying to kill some guy that breaks into our house in the dream...she beat him repeatedly with a crowbar in the first dream...haha it's ok...it wasn't gorey or anything...just weird...

#3 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:56 AM

I had a dream I had to kill my Dad, because he was a robot style thing. And he almost killed me with a buzz saw thingy. But my brother shot him in the head with a snipe. Very gorey dream.

#4 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE(Sora-Trinity- @ Nov 14 2005, 11:56 PM) View Post

I had a dream I had to kill my Dad, because he was a robot style thing. And he almost killed me with a buzz saw thingy. But my brother shot him in the head with a snipe. Very gorey dream.

Do you think it means something? I look on this dream dictionary website alot and it's pretty interesting to me...

#5 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

Naw. I die alot in my dreams.

#6 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE(Sora-Trinity- @ Nov 16 2005, 12:58 PM) View Post

Naw. I die alot in my dreams.

I don't know if you find this interesting or not, but I'll post what I found when I typed in "dying" on the dream dictionary website...

DreamMoods.com

Die

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. Although such a dreams may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm and is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

#7 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 01:22 AM

I have changed alot from a while ago. So that makes sense.

#8 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE(Sora-Trinity- @ Nov 16 2005, 05:22 PM) View Post

I have changed alot from a while ago. So that makes sense.

Cool...the meanings usually make sense with what I dream too...

#9 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:59 AM

Wierd.

#10 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(Sora-Trinity- @ Nov 17 2005, 09:59 PM) View Post

Wierd.

Good weird or bad weird...? haha

#11 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:21 PM

I had a strange dream I hit Imac the other day because he pushed my dog off a roof.. very strange

#12 Infernus

Infernus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:26 AM

Man, you guys sound like you were on a bad acid trip!

My dream today, when I got home, was that I was in my kitchen and there was a Lion in there, y'know? I was like, "OMGWTF?!" and called my mom. Then the lion started talking to me, and this one chick from my Math class came and jumped in my arms as we stepped back from the Lion. Then I woke up to the loud TV on TBS. : (

#13 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 06:44 AM

The last dream I can remember started out with me in some weird house with alot of windows. There were all these people there, but one guy stood out. He looked about my age, and I really liked him for some reason. Then suddenly, me and him were outside, and he turned into a boy maybe 11 years old, and I started beating him. I was incredibly angry, but I have no idea why. Then suddenly, we were in the road and he turned into a baby and I picked him up and started walking with him in my arms. It was all really odd...

#14 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:37 PM

Hmm, once I had a dream which was so strikingly similar to the previous day that when I woke up, I couldn’t tell the difference between them. I had to ask somebody whether an incident had occurred or not because I just didn’t know.

#15 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:25 PM

I had a dream that I was at my middle school and there was a giant earth quake. As I watched a giant red robotic spider leg reach out and destroy and kill my friends. It stood from out of the crevice revealing its entire body. As I ordered my panicing class mates to go back inside, my clothing burst and I was wearing a red and white armor. I was wielding a light saber of some sort. I leapt up as it slashed at me. Cutting off one of its legs it let out a cry. I landed on the ground with a thud and it shot a barrage of missles and mini-gun rounds at me. I held out my right hand and a energy field surrounded my body, but not soon enough. As the bullets pelted me and the missles exploded around my body. Jumping out of the explosion right arm missing bloodied and holed. I jumped flying towards the giant spider. Using one of its legs it slashed I dodged to the side, slashing my chest open. I landed on its face. Sticking my saber deep into its head it exploded. I didn't die exactly. Just layed in a pool of my own blood untill the ambuelence came.

CRAZY DREAMS I HAVE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users