(post deleted)

#17 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Sora-Trinity- @ Nov 29 2005, 03:25 PM)  

I had a dream that I was at my middle school and there was a giant earth quake. As I watched a giant red robotic spider leg reach out and destroy and kill my friends. It stood from out of the crevice revealing its entire body. As I ordered my panicing class mates to go back inside, my clothing burst and I was wearing a red and white armor. I was wielding a light saber of some sort. I leapt up as it slashed at me. Cutting off one of its legs it let out a cry. I landed on the ground with a thud and it shot a barrage of missles and mini-gun rounds at me. I held out my right hand and a energy field surrounded my body, but not soon enough. As the bullets pelted me and the missles exploded around my body. Jumping out of the explosion right arm missing bloodied and holed. I jumped flying towards the giant spider. Using one of its legs it slashed I dodged to the side, slashing my chest open. I landed on its face. Sticking my saber deep into its head it exploded. I didn't die exactly. Just layed in a pool of my own blood untill the ambuelence came.

CRAZY DREAMS I HAVE!

That sounds like something from a video game...haha at least your dreams aren't boring...

QUOTE(Zelda Princess @ Nov 29 2005, 10:39 PM)  

I have very odd.. though symbolic dreams. I guess I thought I wouldn't post any here, but hey.. there's not much else to do.

*Deep breath*..

A while ago, I had a dream where I was in a very large, white room that stretched on in every direction as far as you could see. In my dreams, I'm usually in this form: wearing all gray, with silver hair and eyes. My skin is always very pale.. so I almost look like a ghost..

But.. I was staring ahead very listlessly and the room was completely silent. Suddenly, the sound of shattering glass came.. and all these broken mirrors began coming up from the floor in front of me. Each broken piece of glass didn't reflect anything, but held a pair of eyes in each one.

They all started growing in height and length, the eyes seeming to stare at me like they were going to do something. All of the sudden, I was in a corner, and felt like a mouse about to be pinned down by a cat.

In a sudden rush, I ran forward, through a line in the middle where no mirrors were yet, though it was very narrow. They kept growing, and finally the glass was cutting my face, arms, legs and back. I bled quite heavily, still running for the end like it was my last time to run. I did not feel dizzy or anything from the loss of b|ood. I felt as though I'd never reach the end or I would collapse from loss of my life...

Suddenly though, when I was about to give up and fall, without a sound, everything disappeared and the room was empty again. I looked behind me and to the sides.. but nothing was there. I felt very lost and alone, like it seems I had been feeling that night, and how it seems I usually am..

I curled up on the floor in a ball, and held my knees to my chin.. then slowly I started to cry until I was bawling. I felt so alone and helpless; just completely lost.. and soon I was in a pool of my own b|ood, just sobbing..

My vision blurred until finally I couldn't see anything, though I still cried. Then a clear voice came, and I felt myself being picked up and held by someone. I stopped crying though and knew I was looking towards the ceiling.

My wounds started to heal as he spoke to me untli they were scars. But I had already lost too much b|ood. He sounded like a father, just saying things like "there, there.. it's alright" and such..

But then everything just seemed to pause in mid-air, and finally I slipped away into this sleep mode.. though it wasn't like that because I wouldn't wake up in that dream again. Everything was black for a few minutes.. and I woke up..

The weird thing is though, that was the night I was sleeping kind of in the garage.. I only dream when I really need to.. or at least in that way. *Shrugs*...

Your dream sounds interesting. I used to see alot of blood in my dreams alot but not so much anymore. I had this one creepy dream where I was in this dark room(I guess it was supposed to be a hospital, but this nurse strapped me to this metal table and she attatched a plastic tube to my arm and she began draining my blood into this rusty metal bucket on the floor. It was all really really weird...I guess I'll shut up now..I'm starting to ramble...

#18 BrandonF

BrandonF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:30 AM

This may sound odd, but when I was sleeping the other night,I dreamed I was running.I look all around, and all I see is sand.I stop, turn around,and a huge wave of sand is coming towards me.I run, but I'm not fast enough.The wave falls on me, then everythings black.Then I wake up

#19 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE(BrandonF @ Dec 2 2005, 10:30 PM)  

This may sound odd, but when I was sleeping the other night,I dreamed I was running.I look all around, and all I see is sand.I stop, turn around,and a huge wave of sand is coming towards me.I run, but I'm not fast enough.The wave falls on me, then everythings black.Then I wake up

That reminds of a dream I had, where I went to the beach, but the whole ocean was frozen and the sand had ice on it...it was weird...it looked kinda cool though...anyhow I looked up sand in the dream dictionary, and this is what I found:

Sand

To see sand in your dream, signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider also the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by.

To see wet sand in your dream, indicates that you are lacking a sense of balance in your life.

#20 BrandonF

BrandonF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:36 AM

Interesting

#21 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 03:48 AM

I used to have the same dream every night when I was younger.
i'd walk downstairs and be eaten by a black red eyed pig, it was pretty graphical. think hung drawn and quartered but without the hanging. oh, i also dreamt that a shark ate me but then i reckon everyone has that dream at least once...i hope. sad.gif

#22 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Dec 9 2005, 07:48 PM)  

I used to have the same dream every night when I was younger.
i'd walk downstairs and be eaten by a black red eyed pig, it was pretty graphical. think hung drawn and quartered but without the hanging. oh, i also dreamt that a shark ate me but then i reckon everyone has that dream at least once...i hope. sad.gif

Did you ever wonder if those dreams meant something?

#23 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Dec 10 2005, 06:21 AM)  

Did you ever wonder if those dreams meant something?

Yup, maybe i should become a vegetarian. not that i've ever eaten a shark though.

#24 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 07:39 PM

Well no one has posted this yet and the dead dream thing didn't really strike my interest.

But dreams dont "Happen for a Reason" there very simply. J christ can back me up on this one for anyone who thinks im crazy.

Your brain acts like a file cabinet. Lets say that today you went to school and you walked through the front gate(Just say). Then you went someone talked to your friends then went to class. The teacher was extremely rude to you and you just had to break down and cry lol. Alright So you dont want your friends to see you so you ask to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom your phone goes off. Then you answer it to find that its your grandma asking what you want for dinner so you hang up and leave the bathroom.

Alright I know that sounds crazy but that is your info that your brain stores. now while you go to sleep your brain has to organize this information.

So while you sleep it keeps information that it feels is important so the story would go like this.

You go to school and walk through the gate. And see the teacher being really mean while your friends are crying. So then you walk to the bathroom to see your grandma peeing while on the cell phone. (Just a example)

That is how your brain would store the information. I learned it in health class so if you dont believe me ask j christ lol.

#25 Sora-Trinity-

Sora-Trinity-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(Sephiroth @ Dec 16 2005, 07:39 PM)  

Well no one has posted this yet and the dead dream thing didn't really strike my interest.

But dreams dont "Happen for a Reason" there very simply. J christ can back me up on this one for anyone who thinks im crazy.

Your brain acts like a file cabinet. Lets say that today you went to school and you walked through the front gate(Just say). Then you went someone talked to your friends then went to class. The teacher was extremely rude to you and you just had to break down and cry lol. Alright So you dont want your friends to see you so you ask to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom your phone goes off. Then you answer it to find that its your grandma asking what you want for dinner so you hang up and leave the bathroom.

Alright I know that sounds crazy but that is your info that your brain stores. now while you go to sleep your brain has to organize this information.

So while you sleep it keeps information that it feels is important so the story would go like this.

You go to school and walk through the gate. And see the teacher being really mean while your friends are crying. So then you walk to the bathroom to see your grandma peeing while on the cell phone. (Just a example)

That is how your brain would store the information. I learned it in health class so if you dont believe me ask j christ lol.

Than what about dreaming something that happens tomorrow? You've yet to see the information so there for how could you store it and than dream it? And if it happens the next day than that would prove your theory incorrect?

#26 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(Sephiroth @ Dec 16 2005, 08:39 PM)  

I agree with it but not completly, I mean your brain processes alot of stuff everyday and that little part of the day does not effect your dreams. I have had alot of bad days like that but obviously i didnt run to the bathroom crying I just shouted back, but it never replayed in my dream. It is usually things that you have thought about alot

#27 ACEfanatic02

ACEfanatic02

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:44 AM

Well, I'm in Psychology this year, and what we've learned as the most widely accepted theory for dreams is as follows:

When you go into REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, neurons inside your brain start firing rapidly. This is part of the regenerative process that helps restore your body while you sleep. So, your brain has more or less random images and stimuli floating around. Dreams result when it attempts to weave the random images into a storyline. Incidentally, this is why your body is paralyzed during REM - so that you don't act out your dreams and injure yourself. (Sleepwalking, BTW, doesn't occur in REM sleep.)

So, yea... I'm not sure I exactly buy that completely (some of my dreams have been really frigging weird - so weird I don't think that would explain them).

Yes, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

-ACE

#28 RubberDuck32

RubberDuck32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 03:50 AM

My dreams are weird to say the least. Sometimes freaky weird. Sometimes nasty weird. Very rarely will I have a normal(?) dream.

So you gonna be a shrink ACE?lol

#29 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:14 AM

"I agree with it but not completly, I mean your brain processes alot of stuff everyday and that little part of the day does not effect your dreams. I have had alot of bad days like that but obviously i didnt run to the bathroom crying I just shouted back, but it never replayed in my dream. It is usually things that you have thought about alot"

I dont know how to qoute so lol. But the reason why you didn't see this is because it wasnt important. Your brain keeps the important things. And then "Throws away" the old stuff.

#30 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:26 AM

I believe your brain stores information and your mind replays in dreams but I also believe that dreams can tell you something about the future...or even the past...I've heard of people having dreams about possible past lives...

I'm not crazy..I'm just interested in weird stuff...haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users