• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 EdgE_SOAD

EdgE_SOAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:37 PM

Sunday morning I wokeup for church around 9:30. Having an hour until I left I just layed their on my bed listining to SOUNDGARDEN any ways, my celing being wood the spots some times form shapes.I saw an image of a guy with long hair and a beard,but the body was chubby(no it wasn't santa claus!!<lol>) Then I looked up again to check it out and it wasn't there!

OK???!? wallbash.gif

#2 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:09 AM

Not saying I dont believe you but have you any evidence?

#3 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:22 AM

Interesting...are you sure you saw that though? sometimes I think I see words in the dots on the ceiling...haha I'm just being weird though...

Speaking of Jesus, one time when I was in church, I was sitting alone and I wasn't paying much attention to what the preacher was saying and all of a sudden, I felt someone shove me(like they were trying to get my attention) but noone was there...noone was sitting anywhere near me...maybe it was God... blink.gif I don't know...it's just a thought...

#4 a bash clicker

a bash clicker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:12 PM

sometimes you have like spasms.. they move your body a bit.. like a shiverm if you\'re cold.

perhaps that was what happened. but still a nice idea.

#5 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE(a bash clicker @ Jan 10 2006, 11:12 AM)  

sometimes you have like spasms.. they move your body a bit.. like a shiverm if you\'re cold.

perhaps that was what happened. but still a nice idea.

I don't know...it just really felt like someone's hand shoving me hard...maybe it was just a spasm though...

#6 Ax7_Fan

Ax7_Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

What you need to get is some physical proof. Until then there is no need to think about, but you never know It could have. But you still need physical proof

#7 Marshy

Marshy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:26 PM

This reminds of we me and my cousin saw weird things in his room that were moving around. My cousin and his freind also saw flying afros in that room, it apprantley scared the crap out of them.

#8 Ax7_Fan

Ax7_Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:20 PM

What the heck is with the flying fros cool.gif

#9 dude17801

dude17801

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:52 PM

It might of been Jesus, i was watching tv the other day and i seen something about a guy when he was making a pancake it had Jesus's face on it and he was going to sell it on ebay lmao

#10 Ax7_Fan

Ax7_Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:54 PM

Well for one how do you know what jesus looks like.Two So he could have been any one else 58.gif

#11 EdgE_SOAD

EdgE_SOAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 08:08 PM

well Kevin,theres a couple pics of Jesus in the Bible read it some time and that flying afro guy was high on vikinen

#12 Ax7_Fan

Ax7_Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

So thats just that pics there is no physical proof that it is real

#13 EdgE_SOAD

EdgE_SOAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 12:08 AM

what are you saying -oh no there are no pics of the spot that looks like Jesus or are you saying that there's no physical proof of Jesus-period because thats a lie but I would respect your oppinion otherwise

#14 Ax7_Fan

Ax7_Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 12:28 AM

wallbash.gif No the only thing I'm saying is the proof doesn't have any physical proof that it isn't fake

#15 Marshy

Marshy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE(dude17801 @ Feb 11 2006, 02:52 PM)  

It might of been Jesus, i was watching tv the other day and i seen something about a guy when he was making a pancake it had Jesus's face on it and he was going to sell it on ebay lmao

I saw the same thing on ebay, except it was jesus toast and was selling for like 1 million euro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users