• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:37 PM

Do any of you guys know what ESP is?? I know alot about it and i just wanna ask if any of you others know what it is too. If you dont then i suggest googleing it. I myself have a strength in precogniton which is a form of ESP that which allows a "percipient" to perceive information about future places or events before they happen. this happens to me all the time like mabey 6 or 7 times a day. But it all depends on my mood. I am bipoalar and i need to knoe if that has a relationship w/ ESP. well if any of you guys can find out than let me know. and if anyof you guys have one of the abilities then let me know definiley cuz i wanna know what its like.

A Story Example
I was on my way home from Estelline. I was just thinking about some stuff when a vision popped into my head..My male parakeet was laying on the ground dead. well i didnt think this was real until i got home and after about 10 minutes when i went down stairs sure enough there was my male parakeet dead laying on the ground no.gif i was shocked but not that shocked because i knew i had the ability. so there is an story example.

#2 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:31 AM

I’m not saying I don’t believe you, but that isn’t exactly a… credible example. Do you have anything else?

#3 The Fonz

The Fonz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(_TJ_ @ Apr 30 2006, 11:31 PM) View Post

Iím not saying I donít believe you, but that isnít exactly aÖ credible example. Do you have anything else?

a D.I.C.K would be a start

#4 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:50 PM

....Yeah, that didn't make any sense.

You fail, miserably.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users