• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

When I talk about “black magic” what exactly do I mean by that.
What I mean people is magic used for evil purposes, e.g. devil worshipping, curses, soul stealing, age growth, and blood pacts. These are general evil deeds associated with the use of black magic. Black magic can be counted by only White magic. Any other form of magic is considered useless or utterly pointless against black magic users.

So we all have the general idea on what black magic actually is and what it is used for, but would we ever need to use it. Personally I have a big interest in anything black magic related. I am not saying I am evil, just pretty interested by the dark arts is all.
I was always intrigued by black magic ever since I was a wee one, it just simply fascinated me to no end, I was utterly captivated by black magic.

It has so many creative purposes and is just limitless in usage. Anything evil pretty much you could think up with a little black magic. Witches were well known conjurers of black magic, so were Warlocks and some Sorcerer’s. Wizards not so much, they mostly used white magic, or so that’s what I think wizards were supposed to have used, it was like one of the things you had to be proficient in when becoming a wizard.

Anyways to continue, I was very interested in black magic at a very young age, the problem is what would my family think of this and more or less the general populace.

My family being a household of sceptical non-believers were not too impressed about my hunger if you will, for the darker side of the magical peninsula. They all immediately assumed I was crazy and would not hear not such talk of such preposterous things in the family abode any longer, if I still wanted to live there with them that is.

I was not disappointed by this reaction or the least bit surprised, it was a typical response from them actually, they were always not the “believing” type. I was glad they would not share any interest in my black magic studies, they were a weird bunch of people anyway and would not understand my need for the dark arts.

Until I turned 21 not so long ago, I kept to myself about anything black magic related or anything evil in nature. Talking about such things is considered taboo by mainstream society, just like sexuality, depression and suicide is. People just didn’t want to hear about it because it scares them and made you look like a crazy loon to them.

I have read a bunch of books about black magic and knew a fair amount about it, from general knowledge and all the supernatural TV shows I watched daily.
It wasn’t particularly hard to get into, you just needed to know where to look, thank the lord that the internet was invented, because that helped me out a great deal, probably more than the books and the TV shows did actually.

Also the music I listened to was heavily black magic orientated, the death metal, black metal horrorcore, and horror metal was greatly associated with black magic and frequently talked about it in their songs, that and zombies, killing people, frequent drug usage, religion, death, Satanism, elitism, individuality, cannibalism, necrophilia, graphic violence, voodoo, supernatural occurrences and many other off limit subjects I will not go into here.

Who could blame me for even getting into black magic, it was such a fascinating and simply obsessive venture that you could not get into, even you tried very hard not to.

I was even thinking of getting some pentagram jewellery in the near future and also some tattoos decrypting angels and demons. The most widely fought spiritual war/holy war in the known universe.

This is sort of, well not really, related to BM but what does my girlfriend think of all this.
Regena knows I’m a practicing Satanist and Occultist, she doesn’t like me for that BTW.
I tell her pretty much everything there is to know about me on a daily basis.

So she’s never left in the dark, that’s not good in a working relationship let me tell you.
All she says about it is her famous catchphrase “that is so you” So she expected it really there’s no surprising her. I have also made “scribbles” or “blogs” about my fascination with BM and everything supernatural on facebook for the whole world to see.

It’s a good thing. You shouldn’t hide stuff like that from your family and friends either.
Or anything that is of any significant importance to people.

I don’t know if any of you Nuneworldians think I am crazy talking about this in such detail, but whatever, the world was made for crazy people like me anyways.
It’s not that I am crazy BTW, it’s just that the underground scene “that’s what I call it anyways” was always calling out to me to explore its vast and plentiful underbelly.
We should all explore what we like in great detail should we not?

That is what God made us for, to venture out into the world and explore it in great detail and tell people about our findings, isn’t that what Captain James Cook did when he discovered Australia or what Charles Darwin also did when he made his theory about Natural Selection.

Famous people are telling others all the time about their findings or great discoveries, it’s only natural really. If you made a really important finding you would tell the closet person to you would you not? I know I would, if not that then anybody really, it’s all good as long as somebody else knows what I have found out.

Carrying on I think Black Magic is one of the most captivating forms of magic there is, like there’s White Magic if you’re not fond of the evil stuff. But unless you like healing magic and making pretty flowers appear than you’re not going to like WM very much.

White Magic is all good, I have nothing against it whatsoever, it’s just it’s not evil so what’s the point of liking it. “that’s just me BTW” Goodness can only get you so far before you want a change of pace, e.g. the evil side. Like Star Wars for example, people start off liking the light side of the force but end up going to the dark side in the end. Anakin Skywalker turning into the infamous Darth Vader is a fine example of this crossover from good to evil.
That reminds me, while reading some of my favourite manga one day, Magical X Miracle. which is totally magic related, it’s about a young chick trying to become a good wizard but ends up trying to impersonate this famous guy wizard because she basically looks like him.

Well anyway, to the point. She pretty much is training in white magic and elemental magic skills. At the start she can only summon flowers lol! But she’s getting better so go her yay!

I don’t know if she’d ever consider using black magic, but here’s hoping she does. She’s a little cutie BTW. So she can do whatever she wants. happy.gif
Another Black magic issue I want to bring up is the game FF X-2 if you’ve ever played it
there got a really good perception of what white magic and black magic people look like.
Also the spells are pretty much up the right alley. White magic spells being healing and curing aliments why black magic is some dark spells like poisoning and curses.

Okay it’s got some elemental magic thrown in there as well (for some reason they class elemental magic, fireballs and lightning as black magic >_<)

Also the black knight is not what a black magic user should look like. They strictly have black robes and hoods. (the opposite of white mages) Not helmets and big a** swords.
But you can’t be perfect and they definitely wanted to go with a fashionable look with the black knights. (BTW the costumes in this game are awesome!)

If you ever want to see some good BM spells or white mage costumes definitely buy this game, or because the three female leads are all total hotties. Either reason is fine. happy.gif
I bought it on a 50/50 reason plan. For the women and the magic involved.
Also Blitzball (which they totally ruined), but that’s another story for later.

I haven’t practiced Black Magic myself personally, but I should really consider joining a cult of some kind involving BM so I can practice it with other likeminded individuals like myself.
Where all friends, companions aren’t we, we can help one another out and I might even be so proficient in BM casting that I form my very own cult. Oh what fun that would be!

We would have ranks of course and address each other as “brother” or “sister” (it’s a respect thing you do when you practice magic) (Yes it can be used in religious terms too)
Catholics and Christians are totally against BM, but that’s what I love about it, Christians and Catholics I really don’t like, I hate their stand against homosexuality, so I get back at them by liking black magic. It’s not a petty thing mind you, like having a fight with your parents. It’s a serious issue which I support with every fibre of my being.

Black Magic is also, if you didn’t know, not limited to spell casting and cursing. It can be used mentally as well. Making fun of someone is a form of mental BM. It’s our thoughts that think of the diss, but have you ever thought about what causes that thought, I bet you didn’t. Its mental black magic my friends, caused by the evil within ourselves. Every bad or impure thought is made by mental black magic. We can control these MBM by simply thinking of happy thoughts and positive things or in other words Mental White Magic.
You thought there wasn’t an opposite effect, well there is. Mental white magic is all the goodness inside ourselves and all our positivity too. Doing a good deed is triggered by MWM, so is a good thought. So to simply get rid of MBM counter it with MWM, just like in real magic. It works the exact same way people.

But be careful having too much mental white magic can affect the balance of your thoughts,
I’m not saying not to have any MWM, just not crazy amounts. You can also completely nullify mental black magic by becoming “truly good” e.g. Jesus Christ, The Virgin Mary and Mother Teresa. That takes a long time to accomplish and it only happens to the most gifted of people. So don’t expect it to simply happen overnight, maybe in a few decades perhaps.

So let’s recap on what I have talked to you all about. There were my reasons for liking black magic, mental black and white magic. What my parents think of it all, me joining a cult, getting some tattoos and jewellery of angels and demons plus some pentagrams, what my GF thinks of it all, black magic in gaming and traditional standards, what acts are considered BM by modern standards, what I have researched in BM, and finally my music being black magic related.

I do hope I haven’t bored anyone, I couldn’t live with myself if I did that, plus what I had to say about black magic “most” people would find very educational and enlightening, they will go home feeling educated and much better for listening to my BM lectures.

I do ramble on sometimes (but that’s just the asperger’s syndrome) it’s not my fault really.
I can hardly be blamed for something I have no control over can I now.

Well anyway thanks for taking an interest in my Black Magic speech and I hope to see you again in the near future, perhaps we might even practice BM together someday. happy.gif

#2 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Azmaria Hendric @ Apr 24 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My family being a household of sceptical non-believers were not too impressed about my hunger if you will, for the darker side of the magical peninsula. They all immediately assumed I was crazy and would not hear not such talk of such preposterous things in the family abode any longer, if I still wanted to live there with them that is.

Mere muggles, don't worry I'll pay for your Hogwarts tuition fees!

#3 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Batman @ Apr 25 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mere muggles, don't worry I'll pay for your Hogwarts tuition fees!

That would be grand, except that I hate anything Hogwarts with a passion.

#4 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:55 PM

Seriously, are you screwing with everyone?

#5 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Eraserhead @ Apr 25 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously, are you screwing with everyone?

Not a chance kid, its all legit.
I only talk about what I know.

And that's the truth.

#6 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

Magic? Really? Do you happen to be 5 years old?

#7 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Eraserhead @ Apr 26 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Magic? Really? Do you happen to be 5 years old?

What does age have to do with it, you can like magic or have an interest in magic at any age.
I did like magic at a young age I admit. About when I was 10 yrs old to be exact.

It really is a fascinating thing to get into, you should give it a go man. yes.gif

#8 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Azmaria Hendric @ Apr 29 2009, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does age have to do with it, you can like magic or have an interest in magic at any age.
I did like magic at a young age I admit. About when I was 10 yrs old to be exact.

It really is a fascinating thing to get into, you should give it a go man. yes.gif

But do you really believe you can cast a spell on someone? Either way, it seems childish to me.

#9 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Eraserhead @ Apr 29 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But do you really believe you can cast a spell on someone? Either way, it seems childish to me.

Yeah totally. In fact we are casting spells on each other every single day
and we don't even know it. Spooky eh?

#10 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Azmaria Hendric @ May 3 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah totally. In fact we are casting spells on each other every single day
and we don't even know it. Spooky eh?

No, it sounds like a bunch of !@#$%^&* from a weak minded idiot who doesn't have any knowledge of basic science.

#11 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Eraserhead @ May 4 2009, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it sounds like a bunch of !@#$%^&* from a weak minded idiot who doesn't have any knowledge of basic science.

Sounds to me like we have a skeptic/non believer on or hands.
You needn't worry friend, BM is not for everybody. coke8.gif

#12 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (Azmaria Hendric @ Jun 28 2009, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds to me like we have a skeptic/non believer on or hands.
You needn't worry friend, BM is not for everybody. coke8.gif

When such a thing as evidence is absence and there are facts to the contrary there is good reason not to believe such trite.

#13 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Eraserhead @ Jun 28 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When such a thing as evidence is absence and there are facts to the contrary there is good reason not to believe such trite.

What do you think I wrote all that stuff for silly. That is my evidence

#14 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Azmaria Hendric @ Jun 28 2009, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you think I wrote all that stuff for silly. That is my evidence

None of what you said can be considered evidence. Give me something substantial, something that can be tested and proven scientifically.

#15 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:47 PM

Just for future reference, citing fictional television shows and computer games as evidence and an argument of proof, automatically makes whatever you have to say redundant. Fool worthy even.

Facts, please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users