3 replies to this topic

#1 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:13 PM

Ok this is my first match so anyone can join in.
Ok this match is in a forest full of rivers,lakes and trees.
In the areas where Hablion and [whom ever wants to fight] there is a weapon stack with all weapons known.

Hablion looked through the weapon stack and picked some Metal Claw Gloves.
Hablion put them on and awaited an opponent.

#2 Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 03:49 PM

In the past few days, Shalashaska had been concentrating too hard on the upcoming operation. So he decided to take on a challenge. "You're going to be my opponent?" He chuckles at the insanely simple opposition and draws his Colt Single Action Army revolvers. As he loads them he speaks ... "I love the feeling of sliding a long silver bullet into the chamber. Have you ever been shot at? If you're hit with one of these then there can only be one tragic outcome ..." He comes into view from the shadows. His long brown duster flows slightly behind him, as he spins his revolvers in both hands.

Suddenly, he stops the antics with his revolvers and holsters them. He stares down his opponent with cold, dead eyes. A deadly silence ensues ... the two of them stand there motionless.

..."DRAW!"

#3 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

Skye watched both men as they began their fight, she smirked to herself as she sat up on a thick branch within the trees above the fight, her crystal blue eys taking in every essense of what the two below were doing, she placed a hand on the hilt of her sword which was known as Satoshi the cousin of Masamune (Sephiroth's sword). Placing her free hand by her side she slid off the branch and glided down to the floor, her blue shalpe (across between a skirt and a cape) flap down behind her, her short black skirt bareley moving, as was her green blackless top. She landed steadily on the ground, the blue shalpe and her long black hair gently coming to a stand still against her back; walking forward she opened her mouth, moving out of the way in case an attack came her way.

"I'm guessing that this is a three way match" she said in a mulled tone of voice, she did not care really, she was just bored. "I'm bored you see, and i want something to do..."

#4 MusicaHowlett

MusicaHowlett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:35 AM

There was a quick motion in the trees and a silhuoette had appeared within the darkness, as the trees swayed, the Silhuoette moved into the darkness and then decided to walk out. He took one step forward, and his black shoes were hit by the light, then he placed his other foot through, revealing his waist and under. He completely stepped out of the shadows and into the light, his energy grew massively as what seemed to be eleven sword hilts inside of his jacket rang as they walked out. A smile creeped across his face and he had his hand in his trenchcoat pocket. With this, he stood there, motionless to everything but the wind blowing his jacket from his side as he scanned all three of his Opponents and his eyebrow raised slightly as both occulars were fixed on the woman. His Aura seemed to fluctuate as he knew she would be a worthy opponent, and he asked, "You guys have probably not fought a Howlett before."

In his mind, many pieces of energy shards were released, and his Aura, which was unseeable unless someone went through the Demonification, or trained in the art of Aura-sight. He started to think, 'The two initial people are around medium level, but this woman has extraordinary strength. Let's hope it quenches my thirst.' Now, with the abilities in check he said, "Ready to start."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users