249 replies to this topic

#241 LanaLou

LanaLou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:31 PM

im going to do it eventually probs wen i finish a levels. but no, sadly i doubt i will fail. my fail doesnt fall under less than a c. im very anal when it comes to exams. im special.

#242 RubberDuck32

RubberDuck32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

The last couple nights I've had dreams where it's the first day of school but I never got my schedule so I have no clue where I'm supposed to go and I can't find out from anyone. The fact that is has happened more than once is kinda creeping me out though.

#243 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:15 AM

hey just cause i own an SS flag doesnt mean i dont love bunnies sad.gif i love bunnies and puppies. and the SS flag looks cool and makes a good cape smile.gif

i have had many a strange dreams. last night i had a dream that i was on a hill in my house and that me and my friends i guess were playing war. but anyways they were somewere down this massively steep hill shooting at me. i have no gun or anything. and my grandad comes in the kitchen with the groceries and a shot comes througn the window and he gets mad cause they are hitting the house and goes out and yells at them. and then all of a sudden their gun turns into a paintball gun and they start shooting at me and then they give up and come out right after i figured out were they were. then i woke up.

#244 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE(LanaLou @ Jun 13 2007, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im very anal when it comes to exams. im special.

You better be talking about medical exams. If not I think your teacher is not who they say they are. What your talking about is not really a teacher's profession.

#245 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

Yeah I thought LanaLou's post sounded dirty and disgusting as well..

Anyway, I dreamed last night that I yelled at this girl I don't like. I said many bad words and I told her just how I felt about her. It was exhilarating.

#246 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:49 PM

I had a dream that my dad went insane and ate one of my cats. Then he started chasing me...I think he wanted to kill me. It was really creepy.

Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father.

Cat
To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. If you see a cat with no tail,(it had no skin or anything! haha) then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.

Insanity
To dream that you or someone is insane, represents your retreat from reality. You have difficulties in telling what is right and wrong.

Eating
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

#247 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

The reason I think most of this stuff is a load of rubbish is because you must be aware that (for example) cat's represent bad luck. If you didn't know cats represented misfortune and dreamt about a cat then it doesn't signify bad luck as you wouldn't associate the animal with that feeling.

#248 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE(Batman @ Sep 30 2007, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The reason I think most of this stuff is a load of rubbish is because you must be aware that (for example) cat's represent bad luck. If you didn't know cats represented misfortune and dreamt about a cat then it doesn't signify bad luck as you wouldn't associate the animal with that feeling.

I don't really put alot of faith into dream dictionaries, I just look at them for fun really.

#249 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

Yes I am an eccentric person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

My dreams also seem to have some sort of significance to what I have been in contact with.
Also the really irregular ones, is where I see dead people.

They really freak us out, but I don't know if that is from lack or sleep
or an actual call to arms to let these dead folks be heard.

I sort of side fifty fifty with that one.

Also I have premonitions of my death, in certain situations.
Like this one time, I was going for my driver's license a few years back.

I kept on seeing images of me in a car wreck all mangled and the like.
(you guys all know what a car crash victim looks like by now)

After that. I never went for my car license again...

#250 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Maester Seymour @ Feb 1 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dreams also seem to have some sort of significance to what I have been in contact with.
Also the really irregular ones, is where I see dead people.

They really freak us out, but I don't know if that is from lack or sleep
or an actual call to arms to let these dead folks be heard.

I sort of side fifty fifty with that one.

Also I have premonitions of my death, in certain situations.
Like this one time, I was going for my driver's license a few years back.

I kept on seeing images of me in a car wreck all mangled and the like.
(you guys all know what a car crash victim looks like by now)

After that. I never went for my car license again...

My dreams do signify a lot of strange things, but mostly their a good omen.
rewarded for all my hard work in life and overcoming impossible tasks and the like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users