• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 theonesephiroth

theonesephiroth

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:38 PM

This is the latest installment to last years g-4ia's game of the year. It was released on all systems and has been raked highly my PSM magazine and Tips and Tricks magazine. here is the basics for the game

Stoyline The story line in this game takes place barly ater the first game. the prince having released the sands of time is now forever stalked bt the "dahaka" (this is a big diablo like creature). you no longer have the dagger of time but the amulet of time which clips nicly into your breast plate. the beging of the story starts with himon a boat. it is atacked by the sand creatures. this level is basicly a tutorial on fighting. (if u played the first one it will be easy) as you neer the end of the level you will fight your first boss. no matter what u lose. The ship blows up and your on an island.(you will keep seing flashbacks of him) this is the island of time. his mision to travel back and stop the sands of time before they are ever created.

graphics The graphics in this game are every bit as stuuning as the last. they take on a much darker role though to match the princes personality. all of the charicters such as the prince and his enemys are beautfuly deatailed and fit the enviorment perfectly. The levels do take on a much dakrker role in this game and the prince looks much more like a badass.

gameplay heres where what made prince of persia SOT so popular. the combat system is incredible in the new game there are literaly hundereds of combos based on button chains, one wepon, two wepons and your enviourment. most notibly added is the duel wepon wielding. Since the prince has lost his trusty dagger of time it has opend up his other hand. As the prince defeates an enimy it will drop a wepon there are many diferent wepons the prince can use. Maces,swords,axes and soforth, but all of there wepons will break after so much action and the prince will need a new one. you can also throw your secondary wepon at the oponent. the new combat system lets you slow time when the prince peforms a awsomly horrific move for your enjoyment. the camera will capture every deatail as you dismember your enemy bye any means you feel. Basicly the gamelplay is a upgraded version of last years game.

prince I decided to add a little section on him. The princes new aperance and attitude pushed away his image of the sweet nice prince. some gamers loved it and some hated it. he now looks like he has been to hell and back with his shagy hair and torn clothes. and his atitude is very cold to people using words like bitch and $%^&*. it is almost like having a new main charicter all together.

sumery basicly its like a very long expansion packto the first one. less than a year after it is a diferent pereson with a new mision . to defy fate and set time right.

~theoneseohiroth

#2 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:59 PM

You can beat me for the bad speling smile.gif

This is the latest installment to last yearís g-4ia's game of the year. It was released on all systems and has been raked highly my PSM magazine and Tips and Tricks magazine. Here are the basics for the game

Storyline The story line in this game takes place barely after the first game. The prince having released the sands of time is now forever stalked but the "dahaka" (this is a big Diablo like creature). You no longer have the dagger of time but the amulet of time, which clips nicely into your breastplate. The begging of the story starts with him on a boat. The sand creatures attack it. This level is basically a tutorial on fighting. (If u played the first one it will be easy) as you near the end of the level you will fight your first boss. No matter what u lose. The ship blows up and youíre on an island. (You will keep seeing flashbacks of him) this is the island of time. His mission to travel back and stop the sands of time before they are ever created.

Graphics The graphics in this game are every bit as stunning as the last. They take on a much darker role though to match the princeís personality. All of the characters such as the prince and his enemies are beautifully detailed and fit the environment perfectly. The levels do take on a much darker role in this game and the prince looks much more like a badass.

Game play hereís where what made prince of Persia SOT so popular. The combat system is incredible in the new game there are literally hundreds of combos based on button chains, one weapon, two weapons and your environment. Most notably added is the duel weapon wielding. Since the prince has lost his trusty dagger of time it has opened up his other hand. As the prince defeats an enemy it will drop a weapon there are many different weapons the prince can use. Maces, swords, axes and so forth, but all of their weapons will break after so much action and the prince will need a new one. You can also throw your secondary weapon at the opponent. The new combat system lets you slow time when the prince performs an awesomely horrific move for your enjoyment. The camera will capture every detail as you dismember your enemy bye any means you feel. Basically the game play is an upgraded version of last yearís game.

Prince I decided to add a little section on him. The princes new appearance and attitude pushed away his image of the sweet nice prince. Some gamers loved it and some hated it. He now looks like he has been to hell and back with his shaggy hair and torn clothes. And his attitude is very cold to people using words like bitch and $%^&*. It is almost like having a new main character all together.

Summary basically itís like a very long expansion pack to the first one. Less than a year after it is a different person with a new mission. To defy fate and set time right

#3 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:27 PM

i think if NW had the worst spelling award gary would win it lol

#4 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:48 PM

lol true smile.gif

#5 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:27 PM

haha, not a bad review at all.

the topic was moved as you asked by the way.

and yes, our spelling is not exactly the best ever, perhaps i should start capitalizing some words. tongue.gif

#6 theonesephiroth

theonesephiroth

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:23 PM

lol i try.... lol att leats u know now that i wrote it myself. it took me all first period o and thatnks metriod

#7 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE(theonesephiroth @ Jan 27 2005, 10:23 PM)
lol i try.... lol att leats u know now that i wrote it myself. it took me all first period o and thatnks metriod

View Post

speaking of the devil lol

#8 theonesephiroth

theonesephiroth

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:11 AM

omg i spelt my name wrong lol

#9 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin