Jump to content


Photo

The Resistance!


  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 nefi

nefi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:26 AM

Kaira waited, not makeing any noise besides the turning of pages. She sat in the corner of the attack reading a noval, listining for any sign of the vietral's departing.
She jumped as she heard a large crash from down below. "I have no luck," she sighed turning a page, knowing they were still there. As she sat there in the corner a horrorble fealing flowed threw her body. Her head turned just in time to see a large lamp fall to the floor. It hit with a large bang, that echoed threw out the house...


-Dun Dun Dun- tongue.gif

#62 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

    Jess

  • RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

OOC: Sorry!!

Jessica stood up wobbly-like. "Uuhhhh..." she stuttered, glancing between people.
"What shall I do, sir?" she asked to anyone who would be willing to answer. "I have a slightly good aim and am willing to do anything pretty much..."

#63 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 06:38 AM

Kon pauses before running out into the trench carrying a stack of .50 cal ammo cases and looks at Jessica.

"hmm," he reads her ID tag on her shirt (OOC: do you even have one?) "you're not with the Res, shouldn't you have some business with us since you're standing right here?" Kon questions and glanaces around as soldiers and engineers weave in and out through the trenches, patching up the line of defense as much as possible.

"ok," Kon looks Jessica in her eyes and says, "i dont know where you're from; you dont look like a soldier, but heres what you do." he piles the stack of ammo boxes on her arms, "these are ammos for the .50 cals, those machine guns are kinda outdated but we still keep them around for times like this. you are going to be paired up with a machine gunner, and be his spotter. basically you make sure his gun has a constant feed of ammo, and point out pririoty targets to him."

Kon turns around and grabs a young soldier as he runs by carrying a .50 cal machine gun on his shoulder, "kid, this is Jessica, she'll be your spotter," Kon says to the young soldier, who seems just a little over 15.

Kon turns around and starts running back to the armory, just then someone in a distance screams, "INCOMING!!!"

right at the same time a dozen anti-air guns starts firing, the chaotic gun noises mix with people's yelling and shouting throughout the trench networks. 3 Viertal hovercraft flash past over the fortifications, following them are 3 lines of explosions and flying debris. "shiit!" Kon curses and holds onto his helmet and ducks as dirt and rubbles rain down upon them. one Viertal hovercraft is dragging a thick trail of smoke as the squadron flies away from the area.

"here," Kon takes a helmet from a nearby shelf and hands it to Jessica, "wear this. we dont have much time." he rushes back to the armory.

#64 J-Christ

J-Christ

    Sasquatch

  • Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 12:47 PM

Rob blanches and looks to the skies... A flight of recon drones! If any survive, they would give away their location... Realizing this, Rob yells... "Shoot down those drones! We need more people to man AA and mortars! Get to the bunkers, this is NOT a drill!"

#65 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:26 PM

OOC: human's position was already given away when the hovercraft bombed the bunkers and trenches, also it would make sense that Viertals would have satellites in orbit looking down on Earth

OOC: it would also make sense that Viertals would attack from orbit.


Resistance forward observors have reported that the Viertals have set up artillery batteries below the horizon (OOC: if one is standing at the trenches he wouldnt see the Viertal's artilleries because they are too far and beyond the horizon) and preping for a saturation artillery attack as Infantry and armours continue closing in on the human position. however their speed has decreased, apparently regrouping and waiting for their artillery attacks to do most of the destruction.

Human artillery and rockets have rolled into position as well, their weapons slowly raising to the attack angle. after a short moment of silence, the first artillery in the row fires, and the rest fires in rapid sequence one after another. thundering cannon roars and clouds of smoke fill the trenches. after years serving in the Res, Kon still watches in awe as rows of artilleries spit out fire and smoke and clusters of rockets take to the sky, trailing bright flames and dust behind them.

however the Res commander does not want the battle to become a long range duel, because as time passes, human forces will only get worn down by Viertal artilleries. he orders to assemble rapid strike teams and charge towards the Viertal line, carrying out hit-and-run tactics and attempt to take out high-value targets as the Viertals are still regrouping.

small attack hovercraft and buggies are moved out from the underground garage to assemble the strike teams. they can only ask for volunteers, because it's essentially a suicide mission, though with a great cause.

OOC: guys join the strike team!

#66 J-Christ

J-Christ

    Sasquatch

  • Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 12:28 AM

Hearing of the strike teams, Rob immediately volunteered and was given a hovercraft with five other men. One for the back turret, and four passengers... Waiting for the signal to be given, he sits nervously...

#67 Night4All

Night4All

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:24 AM

"um can i help with anything?"

#68 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:03 AM

OOC: join the strike team damn it

#69 Night4All

Night4All

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:52 AM

"well, since nobody is asnwering me, I might as well make myself useful."

Ildan grabs a grenade launcher, around 20 grenades. Finds an clear vision range and waits for the appearence of incomming Viertals

#70 Dogfighter

Dogfighter

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:59 AM

OOC: umm the Viertals are below horizon, whichs means they are very far away and you cant see them because they are beyond the horizon, thats why the strike teams are being assembled.

OOC: i enjoy being a theme/IC/logic watchdog (hence my name Dogfighter). just do whatever you want if you want.

#71 Night4All

Night4All

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:35 PM

ooc: fine ill edit that then

#72 nefi

nefi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:41 AM

ooc: um...sorry my brain just shut off...darn it! dry.gif

#73 Night4All

Night4All

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:50 PM

ooc: lol yes they do they do that. Sometimes mine shut off in the middle of a class...

#74 nefi

nefi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:24 AM

ooC:bummer..that happens to me too. happy.gif

Kaira ran threw her uncles hallway holding her arm, as it slightly bleed on to the floor. The only thought pounding through her head was 'I need to get out of here'. She raced to the door and threw it open running out onto the road. Behind her she could hear the thunder off brakeing wood and the shattering off glass. Then with a clap of her shoes hitting the ground she tore off down the street.

#75 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 09:34 AM

jax loaded his assult rifle and packed up on granades and two spare pistols. he left the locker room and talked to his men "time to liberate the earth, or atleast hurt these little bitches!!" jax leapt in a hovercraft and looked around it and noticed a nervous man "ready to kick some serious viertal a**"




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users