Posted 19 July 2003 - 01:32 AM

*Looks at the map*

Oh $%^&*...

IM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE WORLD!

#17 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE(Slain_Of_Tomb @ Jul 18 2003, 10:32 PM)
*Looks at the map*

Oh $%^&*...

IM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE WORLD!

finaly somone with half a brain. Maby theres hope that the EhOP society wont over take the world.

#18 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE(etile @ Jul 14 2003, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE(etile @ January 22 1998 01:23)

etile: no, not again!...  they proceded to test my reactions toward various stimuli, such as a baseball bat, metal pipe, elecrticity, extreme hot and cold environments, thrown objects, pokey thingies, britney spears videos, etc. Luckily, my Britney Spears tolerance training allowed me to laugh in the face of danger. The enemy units, surprised went to a different room, in order to decide if I was finally cracking...

If I was trained against Britney Spears, then they probably OWN her. Also, I don't know how the Italian plan would work against thier lasers and harsh environment practices. It is highly probable that they trained in Iraq, before they aquired the biological weapons. You know how to defeat them... you all know. Wield the spork!!! Mwha ha ha...

I would help, but all of the drugs have me in some kind of limbo, reality has become twisted and dark... Remembering past... shadow-op brainwashing... subject 002: agent etile...

Lord: here have this!
beer.gif

Woah, I feel all warm and cuddly inside. On a totally seperate note, what was i talking about? I seem to have forgotten? something about washing dishes?

#19 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(etile @ Jul 19 2003, 03:47 AM)
Remembering past... shadow-op brainwashing...

brain washing you say, this could only be the works of one person.............LORD

go here for more info---------> http://www.spynets.c...?showtopic=1029

#20 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

Starcraft and FF moderator

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 04:19 PM

hmmmm... How about sending Aaron's kids??? Anyone who wants to go into a dryer can take on evil peguins...

#21 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 06:31 PM

Coded message sent to agent etile (operative 028)
AIIA still awaits information regarding your exact global position.  We have an agent in need of rescue in the Antartic.  If you are not currently engaged in the Artic campaign, we would like to know if you are willing to volunteer for a suic-I mean, rescue mission to free him.
Please respond with your location and if you are willing/able to undertake the mission.  If you would like details, access ASH file #798.
--------------------------

Coded message sent to research operative Slain_Of_Tomb (operative 052)
AIIA has received your request to be promoted to a field agent and we are pleased to inform you that your request has been granted.  You are officially now "Agent Slain_Of_Tomb (operative 282).
Your first assignment is optional considering the monumental risk the mission entails.  One of our field agents has been captured by EHoP after being erroneously sent to the Antartic continent.  Another agent is considerring the mission at this time, but AIIA cannot guarantee that he will be able to undertake it since we do not know if he is in either the Artic or the Antartic.  If it is the former, then this will be a solo mission should you accept it.
Whatever decision you make, AIIA appreciates your dedication to the service of your country and looks forward to killi- er, I mean, sending you on plenty of missions.

---------------------------

Coded message sent to agent tzobell (operative 798)
AIIA does feel sympathy for your current situation and has reprimanded your commanding officer for sending you into harm's way, however any further derogatory comments directed at AIIA will be treated as subordination.
In case you have forgotten, we have a very serious threat to deal with in the Artic and we must resolve it before AIIA can turn its full attention to the Antartic.  AIIA cannot afford to fight on two fronts at the same time.  We simply do not have the manpower since we are still acting without the official support of our government.
A rescue plan is currently being formulated, but we are still waiting for a volunteer to undertake it.  In the meantime, AIIA would like to know any intelligence you can provide regarding the EHoP and, most importantly, the Dancing Llamas.  We MUST know if the Dancing Llamas are in league with the EHoP and whether or not they pose a threat.
AIIA would rather not have to eliminate the Dancing Llamas (they are pretty funny to watch after a few beers, aren't they?), but will do so if the circumstances require.  Please report with whatever information you can and we will let you know any developments regarding your rescue as soon as possible.
-----------------------

ASH file #798
WARNING!  YOU ARE ABOUT TO ACCESS HIGH-LEVEL AIIA INTELLIGNCE!  WARNING!

ASH file #798 : Possible rescue of agent tzobell (operative 798)
According to the agent's report as well as satellite imaging, AIIA believes the agent's plane to have been shot down in the Antartic continent in quadrant 79T8.  Heat signatures indicate that he has been taken captive and moved 5 miles due south.  No information regarding the size of the ELF (EHoP Liberation Front) force has been provided.
Previous engagements with EHoP and ELF operatives indicate a serious weakness against the offensive properties of AIIA's standard issue plastic spork.  Any agent undertaking this mission will be provided with an additional spork with which they can provide to the captured agent upon his rescue.
NOTICE: Any agent captured by EHoP forces is commanded to destroy his spork rather than allow it to fall into enemy hands.
Once AIIA command receives notice that an agent has volunteered for this mission, a drop plane will fly that agent to the border of quadrant 79T8 (approximately 1 mile from the crash site).  The agent will move to the crash site and then proceed due south (training on how to properly use a compass will be provided) 5 miles to the enemy base.
AIIA will monitor the agent's activities but will be unable to provide any backup support.

#22 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 09:52 PM

AHHHHH, they took me and they put tar all over me and then they stuck lama fur on me, and they made me dance around. I'm sick of this! Oh yea Lord is the head leader of EHoP, and has formulated a mast plan to brain wash AIIA forces to drink beer so they will be too drunk to Over take EHoP's Main bases, after that its going global.

#23 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

Coded message sent to HQ

I agent Slain_Of_Tomb #282 volunteer to save one of our fellow agents. I will however will be need some technogly for the journey and a hooker for those satke outs... Please reply as soon as possible, for I dont wish to stay in the same place for too long...

#24 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 11:43 PM

Coded message sent to agent tzobell (operative 798)
Good work identifying the leading force behind the EHoP.  Unfortunately, Lord is also responsible for founding the AIIA.  This goes way back into the archives, but AIIA wasn't always the shining example of patriotic duty it always was.  If you would like to know more information, access ASH file #001 (access to the file has been permitted in light of the circumstances).
For the time being, we must focus our attention on the EHoP only and leave Lord alone.  No direct attacks will be made against him for the time being.  With luck, if we manage to topple the EHoP, Lord will be crippled and his plans for global domination will be stonewalled.
On a side note, we have some positive news for you: an agent has volunteered for your rescue mission.  At this very moment a plane is en route to his location to pick him and his "special" cargo up.  There may also be a second volunteer for the mission if he responds in time.  But this second agent is a little flaky and may provide to be more of a liability than an asset depending on which personality is in control while on this op.
However, with the campaign in the North Pole still dominating the vast majoity of AIIA's resources, we will take whatever we can get.
AIIA is a little disappointed that you have not yet been able to uncover the connection between EHoP and the Dancing Llamas, but we feel that you have done very well in spite of your current situation.  Very good work and keep safe.
----------------------------

Coded message sent to agent Slain_Of_Tomb (operative 282)
Your request to undertake the rescue mission has been received and a plane was launched with all the equipment you need to complete it.  We also managed to acquire the "special" equipment requested as well as a case of beer to help you "operate" it (sorry, but AIIA doesn't have much of a "hooker budget" and we had very little time to "shop around".  you may find the beer of assistance...).
The plane's ETA to your position is just outside 30 minutes.  Please be prepared to board the plane as soon as possible.
While en route to your staging position in the Antartic, please re-familiarize yourself with your standard issue AIIA plastic spork.  AIIA understands that you may be a little busy acquainting yourself with the operation of your "special equipment", but your survival may depend on your spork expertise.  Make sure to be prepared for anything down there.
Godspeed, agent Slain_Of_Tomb.

#25 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:20 AM

im rescued, as we ran taward the plan Ehop members thre tar and lama fur at us (im still covered in tar and lama fur) thank goodness i'm home. But you need to kill lord ASAP hes a double agent out to over take AIIA forces. I can just see him giving out loads of beer to get everyone to drunk to fight, after that he will take them and cover them in tar and lama fur as a sign they have beeen brain washed and will now fight for the independece of Ehop and the danveing Llama society. Kill lord befour its too late!!!!

#26 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 02:07 AM

Feel so groggy... head hurts. feeling better, though.
Yes, I seem to remember Lord's shadow-op (codenamed the "Morpheus Elixer Project" or something...). Side effects not catolouged yet... Feel, like a tool. Luckily, hearing "Magdalena," by A Perfect Circle has slowly alleviated the project's effects. I suggest all agents having "memory problems" do this also. SOrry for not reporting, but I've been giving myself intensive therapy, and trying to find out about my past... The voices are calm now, schizophrenia seems to be another side effect. Found secret file, had to hack main database... sorry. It's serverly damaged.

QUOTE(Morpheus Project @ Shadow-Op classified sigma)
Experiments on ------ genome soldiers advancing.----- test subject 001, for---- codenamed agent ------- (00-) escaped. Whereabouts or status is un-------. Test subject 002, formerly ------ etile, still being tested on. Major side effects have incl---, but not limited to: mental instability, -------, --------, schizophrenia, -------, -------, etc. Soldier deemed to unstable for futher study, it shall be terminated, the ELIXER refined. --------, the human species is too fragile to accept the ELIXER and function as desired, as demon------ by 002 (etile). Researching new test species, one with more endurance, -------, ------- mental and physical capabilities. Porject leader ---- furious about sudden failures, but has found new test species: ---------. ------ all details have bee worked out in theory. Subjects shall posses incredible ------, unstoppable ---------, quick reflexes, --------, -------: a mortal God. Preparations for an army is now under way. In  theory, this new species shall have three main weaknesses, an inability to combat class delta, subsection 4 objects/weaponry, a weakness to ---------, and most importantly ---- ------ --------- ------.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[END OF RETRIEVED DATA]

Hopefully we can retrieve more data, or unscramble this mess. I also ask that I be put on the field again. Thanks to my therapy, the "instabilities" are being controlled.

#27 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 02:09 AM

ADDITIONAL BRIEFING:

As of now, subject under question, LORD, cannot be touched. He still posseses too much information about AIIA projects to be terminated.

#28 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 02:41 AM

Message to HQ

I've resuced tzobell... There is something ive noticed about the peguins, when I was undercover at a stakeout drinking some of the beer ( i thank you gratefully )
I noticed that the peguins did a dance... The records show that this 'tuxedo dance' bears much simaliry to the movie 'grease' uh i mean, the dancing llamas... I do believe they are indeed co-insiding with one another. Also of note, a peguin slipped and smashed it sksull thus killing it, I brought it in and examined it. It seemed to have some mental link that the CIA has only began to tap... If we could find the source the peguins would be shut down... I'm sending a picture of the diobalical fiend....
Maybe we in turn should make this 'mortal god' elixer... Slain_of_tomb out

#29 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:42 AM

Hehe, it looks like you guys need a little help..... I have valuble information that could come it handy. but it will cost you.............

DR.PEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:46 AM

you have 24 hours to hand over the soda. if you fail... im sure EHoP and The Dancing Llamas have plenty to share. MWAHAHAHAHA, MWAHAHAHAHAHA, MWWWWAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users