Male Rules

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2004 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE(Lord @ Dec 18 2002, 10:23 AM)
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules!

* Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl.
* Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
* We don't remember dates.
* Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
* Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
* Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
* If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.
* If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
* Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.
* Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
* ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example is a fruit, not a color. We have no idea what mauve is.
* We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
* If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
* It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.
* I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape.
*Thank you for reading this.
*Yes, I know I have to sleep on the couch tonight but did you know we really don't mind, that it's like camping.....

wow, i read these again and they're STILL awesome.

btw, the above was a condensed version of the original. just some stuff i really liked

#17 cheor

cheor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE(tzobell @ Jun 6 2003, 12:51 AM)
one thing i dont understamd about women is if a guy goes out and buyes season tickets to the local NFL football team or some other thing that guyes like (cars, boats, basketbal baseball ticets, ect.) the wife expects her husban to buy her something of the same value. But when the wife gets her husban to buy something she wants thats real expensive the guy dosent get to go buy something of the same value, and if he dose then the wife wants some other expensive thing. I mean its thw husbans money shouldnt he beable to do what he wants with it?

i agree dude tats strange aint it but he its wat they do

#18 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 02:27 AM

your avater is hot make it bigger plz w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif and those rules are so true sum 1 should make them into a law or sumthing

#19 Black fire Dragon

Black fire Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 10:10 PM

lol thats the funnyest sh*t I've ever read

#20 Duff man

Duff man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(trigunkilla @ Mar 11 2004, 02:27 AM)
your avater is hot make it bigger plz w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif and those rules are so true sum 1 should make them into a law or sumthing

just look at it in imacs sig

and like there soo true

#21 BlueShadow

BlueShadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:02 AM

All men do is complain,complain,complain 58.gif ....When we make lists like that it's not called complaining...

#22 Duff man

Duff man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:41 PM

lol

#23 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 01:50 AM

I'm putting it on my refridgerator. Every girl should know her place:

The kitchen, the laundry room, and the bed ( 4.gif )

#24 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE(Lord)
* Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

That's the best one IMO.. Women always go crazy shopping. laugh.gif

#25 sly rogue

sly rogue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 05:24 AM

hahahah that is the best joke ever! hahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#26 Alpha And Omega

Alpha And Omega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:58 PM

This along with the female keywords are going to my tomb when i die! That was friekin hilarious.

#27 kakarot1123

kakarot1123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:52 AM

ooh.i just wanna smack blue shadow matrix.gif

#28 Aimie

Aimie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 11:32 AM

ehehe they're mad smile.gif ah guys smile.gif how i luv them happy.gif and of course they're not thinkin bout chicks all the time tongue.gif they have p*rn and games to think about! but aren't they sweet! *hugs my guy friends* i couldn't live without them tongue.gif ah clothes..we do have too many i guess...but more to take off..err and handbags just suck 4.gif

#29 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2004 - 06:57 PM

*reads again, and laughs

God, I love those rules. In retrospect, the comment about hints and stuff... it's true. I mean, guys can look for hints and stuff for about... a week? Then after that they just stop trying. I also don't see what's wrong with girls just telling us what they want. Well, hinting is cool and all, but I don't like it when we get looked at bad just because we aren't always wondering what they want.. blunt is good
Anyways, just random ramblings. Oh, and kudos to aimie for her post

#30 dragonmatt5

dragonmatt5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:07 PM

FUNNY AS HELL!! I mean it, that was great. True not every woman is like that but still...Man thats funny. laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users