#121 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Feb 11 2007, 02:04 AM) View Post
I see where you're coming from ACE...but it's not really the same...it can be said that it was meant for blacks to have equality etc...but homosexuals do not have the basic needs for a child...paternity AND maternity...

Also people are born black whereas gays make a choice.

#122 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:09 AM

...ok...look some homosexuals make a choice...but they're not true homosexuals, it's genetic...

#123 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Feb 11 2007, 02:09 AM) View Post
...ok...look some homosexuals make a choice...but they're not true homosexuals, it's genetic...

The non-genetic homosexuals are pathetic and usually just losers. The genetic homosexuals I am sympathetic with (such as Robin.)

#124 ACEfanatic02

ACEfanatic02

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Feb 10 2007, 09:04 PM) View Post
I see where you're coming from ACE...but it's not really the same...it can be said that it was meant for blacks to have equality etc...but homosexuals do not have the basic needs for a child...paternity AND maternity...

Yet its been shown that children who grow up with one parent can turn out alright.

Children with NO parents can turn out alright.

Tell me, where is the distinction between that and people with homosexual parents?

-ACE

#125 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:43 AM

Because like I said experiments have shown children growing up with homosexual have tendancies to become homosexual themselves...

#126 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE(etile @ Feb 5 2007, 11:18 PM) View Post
It's also depressing that the logic I found most agreeable was Vintage's "Call me old fashioned."
I mean, at least he doesn't make stupid claims about what's 'good' and what isn't.

Oh, you're only saying that because I let you spoon me that night... rolleyes.gif

Both sides have really been holding their own in this debate. I'm impressed. Unfortunately, as I figure would happen, it's pretty much stalled out, because there isn't much further anyone can go now. It's pretty much a back and forth argument.

I'm still siding with IP. I will add, though, that my father is rarely here, and I feel as if I'm still...male.

#127 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:12 AM

I feel the same Ben...there's not much more that can be debated, only a clashing of opinions.

#128 tzobell

tzobell

Gold Member

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Feb 11 2007, 04:43 AM) View Post
Because like I said experiments have shown children growing up with homosexual have tendancies to become homosexual themselves...

do you think this is becuase homosexual parrents have some way of influencing thier children mentally to become homosexual, or, do you think it may be that children with homosexual parrents are just more likly to accept and reconize thier homosexuality if they are homosexual. theres a lot of people out there who are gay, but just never admit it to them selves, i hear stories all the time of married straight couples with three kids having a great life and then all of a sudden the spouce realizes hes gay and gets a divorese to persue a homosexual relationship. A person like that would have realized them self as a homosexual at puberty if they were being raised by homosexuals because the idea of being a homosexual would not be such a repulsive idea accept if your parrents were homosexual.

#129 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:42 AM

even though i think that batmans posts here are a bit offtopic and rude i dont think he has made himself look at all like a homophobic. hes just sort of..... an a**. and we love you for it lol. but to be a homophobic he,d have to go around saying *redneck voice*"i hate those quirs, they keep trying to get with me. fags cant controll there queer asses when a sexy man is around" or something around those lines.
but i think it is fine for gay folks to get married. now if the church wants it can say "hell no your not getting married in here" but they should be alloud to get legaly married. i mean what do strait men do when they are single? we !@#$. we !@#$ every !@#$ing thing we can !@#$. now you have these gay people that want to at least try to comform* and be normal as much as they can. and we are making them be outcasts. but as to adoptions i think it should be looked into thoroly*. and maybe just have it be gay men get girls and gay women get boys. and limit to only husholds with those nice gay men that you only relise is gay after you get to know them. and keep the cross dressing super flamers childless. thats just my opinion.

#130 MrLooshus

MrLooshus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

To All the people that say that Gay Adoption is wrong. Does that mean that being a single parent is wrong too?
Because I certainly don't think so. There are plenty of well adjusted people who come from single parents

#131 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

Yes I am an eccentric person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:37 PM

I was against this in the beginning, I will admit. I hated homosexuals with a passion a few years back.
But now I am a better, wiser man. I fully support them in any way possible.

Gay is the way! They should have marriages, being married gay or straight, is no
difference in the end. You still love each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together
making each other happy and fulfilled.

#132 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

I definitely support gay marriage, whilst in the past I was a total a** homophobic and hated gay people just because they were different from me.
But as time went on, I learned to accept them and their ways because god loves everybody, no matter if you are gay or straight.

#133 Toes1984

Toes1984

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:14 PM

I'm not gay but I support the Gay marriage. I who says gay is bad?? is just another opcion. Society has made it seem like is something not normal, but I guess it is. A gay person has the same feelings, behavior values and love for a child. Why not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users