• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 04 October 2002 - 07:45 AM

Our project is to build the campagne for WarCraft 3 for each race 10 maps. That will be connected story between the maps.
This is a open call to repaly to this topic and give to us a ideas how can we make good campagne.

The maps will be shared to our members who what to be included in the project. If you have your own map what you thing that is good send to us and we will include in the Campagne

Any suggestions, comments are highly appriciated.

Lord

#2 Guest_WarCraft Guru_*

Guest_WarCraft Guru_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2002 - 12:19 AM

This is nice idea, according me you should start with campagne for undead. I have make several maps and if you want I can send to you to see it wink_smile.gif.

WarCraft Guru

Make forum for this game .. lot of gamers will like it 4.gif

#3 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 02:24 PM

hi, we thinks about making forum only for WarCraft - Starcraft serial... Will be done soon.

Thanks for the map several of them we will include in our scenario. We still make a story first smile.gif

Cya
Lord

#4 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

Starcraft and FF moderator

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 12:15 AM

Can give you maps... Human scenario or ,if , you want to switch the race that's fine too....

#5 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 12:16 AM

Me again , I have a stroyline with it too

#6 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE(Slain_Of_Tomb @ Jan 3 2003, 12:16 AM)
Me again , I have a stroyline with it too

I have found some CD with add on for the WC3. The story it's funny and the guys who have done this should take care more for the voices of the caracters. ( you can imanage the ORK WHO SI SPEAKING like he has 20 botles wine and sllllloooooww tallllkingg...... smile.gif ).Ande the storiline you have the same caracter from the original but now he is called Memphis ( or something ) and he is talk like a 10 year old boy !!! I saw the intro only and was dissapointed ( on one place you have " I will revenge you but now I am to week w00t.gif )

On the end we have some maps for humans and the Orks. We have give up to make a campagne becouse the interest is to low for that

If you need I can post the maps here

Lord

#7 Slain_Of_Tomb

Slain_Of_Tomb

• Honored members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 06:36 PM

Sounds good... heheheh I would love to hear an orc who just had 20 bottles of wine...rolleyes.gif *sigh* priceless

#8 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

Games FAQ Moderator

• Admin
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 January 2003 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE(Slain_Of_Tomb @ Jan 3 2003, 05:36 PM)
Sounds good... heheheh I would love to hear an orc who just had 20 bottles of wine...rolleyes.gif *sigh* priceless

I have the same addons and they look terible sad.gif but some maps are OK for playing . I can attach some if the admin give me permition

zoki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users