#31 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE(iMax @ Dec 13 2005, 10:56 AM) View Post

you dont need a modship to tell someone that there fighting unfairly, just knowlage to those whose fight he may be interupting

I know. But having the athority to stop it or truly lay some rules gives you real respect. If you did not having 'modship powers', some people could give you trouble - knowing you couldn't do anything about it. Even if they're contacts were mods.

It would probably do just fine if I was around. But if I went off for two weeks or something - and I am saying 'if' - that person in 'control' would not be able to close topics or officially proclaim winners.

I understand the people's willingness to help out, but really it wouldn't be right if I left this place to a person without modship for a few weeks - to that matter just a single week.

#32 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

arse

completely forgot about this, oh well

good luck dave, youve got my support to win the tourny

#33 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

I think a really big issue I want to bring up in the RP forum is that there is no activeness in it,
in other words the RP forum is dead. And I propose more people to get involved in the revival of it.

#34 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

*nods*

No kidding.

Sadly, I am very busy with school and have no Internet access at home, so my schedule of being on the computer is very unpredictable (weeks at a time without any e-capabilities). Otherwise, I would do my best to create and to get involved with whatever I could here. But I guess it pretty much depends on the RPers themselves now.

#35 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Zelda Princess @ Apr 29 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*nods*

No kidding.

Sadly, I am very busy with school and have no Internet access at home, so my schedule of being on the computer is very unpredictable (weeks at a time without any e-capabilities). Otherwise, I would do my best to create and to get involved with whatever I could here. But I guess it pretty much depends on the RPers themselves now.

That reminds me I won't be here for much longer, hence I have no internet connection in my new HQ.
But I will try to get on occasionally.

I try to get move involved in RPing too, even though I suck at making RP worlds, that can be perhaps left to you sister.
I'm sure your much more competent than I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users