#1 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:22 AM

http://www.gamespot....vote/index.html

Just saw this now. im a bit late but sure i figure it might make a bit of conversation. So who are you voting for and why. and wha do you think of the results so far.

And please can you give a valid reason for your vote. A simple "i think master chief should win" comment is a load of horseshit. None of that please.

Anyway, in this round i vited for Mario, Ryu, Link and Samus. Its a pity Gordon Freeman is going to win against Ryu. Ryu would kick Freemans a** all day long! Granted, Freeman is a badass of the highest proportions what with his alien destroying antics. But i still think Ryu would beat him.

That being said though, do you reckon we you pit the contestants against each other on their own, or rather take into account all their heroic work and compare which is more heroic. I suppose the latter might be better. anywhoooo....carry on. smile.gif

#2 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:57 AM

well the one right now is mario vs kratos. and that is silly. kratos god. mario is an ittalion plumber in a wierd world infested by shrooms? obviosly mario is in a bad trip. kratos is win.
in theory sam fisher and snake could kill all of them. but if this is a super smash bros style braul then they would very likely lose. but in a hunt sort of thing then they would be able to kill even master cheif. kratos though... i still think he would kill all of them. he is an actual killer. with his hands. and he is a god.

#3 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:58 AM

Can't believe Gordan Freeman beat Link. I mean I like Freeman too, but really?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users