• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

I know this has been tossed around for god knows how long now but I just wanted to share my view about “death” and what is means or symbolises to me as a person.

Death is inevitable, you cannot stop it from happening to you. You could be walking down the street one day and suddenly get decapitated by a falling tree branch.

Death cares not for who or what it effects. He just takes and keeps on taking until nothing is left but a smouldering lifeless corpse being fed on by the seedy vultures of the underworld.

Death can happen to anyone or anything. Living or breathing that is. We cannot escape death so why run from it. I know from a firsthand experience that death nearly took me into its corpse white arms when I was merely a child. I narrowly escaped death and suffer the after effects of it to this day.

I am not a healthy specimen to say the least, I may be lean on the outside but I am rotting on the inside, like an apple gone bad, from being left out in the sun for too many hot and humid days. I could benefit from some exercise too and I get tired all too easily nowdays.

I am happy that death has not claimed me as to so many other hapless victims that are now deceased for whatever reason it may be. I am happy and content with my life right now.
I do not fear death and I do not wish it to swallow me up like an endless gaping black hole either. But I accept death for what it truly is, your last days on god’s green earth.

If it consumes me now or even five days from now so be it. I am happy with what I achieved so far in life. I have made some very bad mistakes in my days, none that I am proud of, let me tell you. Death should come ever quicker for the sins I have committed. Unspeakable and Unforgivable acts of selfishness and pure idiocy.

But nobody deserves a quicker death than somebody else just because of what his past misdeeds might have once been. Death can be unforgiving at times and very cruel to the most innocent of folk. But death does not judge. He just takes whenever the time is right for him. That’s all there is to it.

Thou Shall Commit A Question Onto Thy Nuneworldians

Q. Do you fear death and if so why?

If you have answered yes or no to this question, please state your reasons why that is so. Do not leave anything out and be truthful with your answers.

#2 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

Death is sheer inconvenience

i don't fear it but it would mess up all my plans if it happened any time soon

#3 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

There’s a quote somewhere, ah, here it is:

QUOTE (William Ross Wallace)
Every man dies - Not every man really lives.

The only fear I have is death claiming me before I have even lived.

#4 Azmaria Hendric

Azmaria Hendric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (iMax @ Apr 23 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Death is sheer inconvenience

i don't fear it but it would mess up all my plans if it happened any time soon

Very true, but let's just hope it doesn't happen to you just yet eh?
Your only young and you still have much to live for.

When death eventually comes for you, you should be contempt with it,
since you would have lived a good and fulfilled life by then hopefully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users