• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 jbod

jbod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 10:18 AM

As you already know, this is a general PC help forum. As such, this forum is free to discussion topics about PC help, Faqs, and other neat stuff. I, jbod-moderator, will post a "Term Of The Week"(TOTW) every week. If the term is solved before the end of the week, I will post another up to a max. of 4/wk.

Now, with that out of the way, on with the regulations (don't worry, nothing too much):
  1. This forum is to be used for receiving and displaying of help topics/questions you may have about anything PC related
  2. This Forum may also be used for discussions about anything PC related
  3. No foul language will be tollerated. If unappropriate language is posted, it will be edited ASAP.
  4. In acceptance of Regulations I & II...PLEASE!!! NO SPAMMING OR SCAMMING. If your topic looks like it doesn't belong in this forum, it will be moved to appropriate forum or even REMOVED period.
  5. Computer Term Of The Week (TOTW): If you were the first person to answer a term, then you cannot answer any of the next FOUR posted terms. I will keep you updated on who cannot answer every time a new term is posted.
  6. Do not ask for cheats in here. Do that in the FAQ, hints, cheats and walkthroughs section which is located here.
  7. Do not ask for MMORPG cheats in here. I'll delete any topics that contain links or requests about them.
Thank-You from the Moderating Team and your Forum Host: JBOD

// Red regulations was added by me, thunderleaf.

Edited by thunderleaf, 25 March 2005 - 06:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users