Evolution?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:48 PM

I was just thinking today about evolution and how some people dont believe in it because of when the bible says about god creating the world in 6 days. So i just wanna see what you guys think about it.

#2 Six_teen_stone

Six_teen_stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:39 PM

I think i'm caught between the two. I am a regular church goer, a baptist..But I am an avid science seeker. I LOVE science...Never has there been something so fascinating to me. I mean I believe the bible, but I also think that there is definate evolution possibilites. Maybe when god made us we were more munky like...and throughout time and the changes the world has gone through we've changed...To adapt with it. When the earth evolves, we evolve...Thats just my belief though. dry.gif

#3 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2003 - 12:45 AM

I'v thought about it a lil and heres my theory- In space time is different everywhere. So i think that whereever god was creating the earth, 1 day to him was like 500 million years to the yearth, so in the day that he created life, in took all day evolving to get to the humans. An other thery i have thought about is that when they say adam and eve lived in the garden for 900 somethin years is that it was 900 years gods time which would mean it be like millions of years earths time which would have allowed time for evolution out side the garden of edan.

#4 *Angel*Of*The*Clouds*

*Angel*Of*The*Clouds*

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 03:07 AM

i dont totally belive in evoluion but in some parts of it i do.

#5 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2003 - 04:32 AM

Okay this guy i know said that he thinks the reason scientist find focils and other signs of evolution thousand and millions of years old is because god got old planets that had life on them, and smushed the planets to gether to make earth. And the focils we find thast are millions of years old are from the old planet's life, that god used to make earth. When i heard this i though man this guy is realy out there. How dumb can ya get. If u got planets and tryed to smushed them together they would explode, thus destroying all the focils and other traces of life. I tryed to explain this to him, but he just gave me this queer look like i was some idiot.

#6 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:58 PM

well im catholic so i dont really care so ill just go for the bible and gods team yay........ lets celebrate coke8.gif coke8.gif coke8.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users