24 replies to this topic

#16 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:24 AM

I joined in 2004, i beleive i was a freshman in hs... 7 years ago damn. How things change when you get older.. Im currently working at a beer distributor paying off a semester of school debt then going to school in the spring for fire science.
Looking at the history of NW, I've read some of my posts from the drew age and the time period where all hell broke lose and I cant believe how immature I used to be.

#17 evanfan1117

evanfan1117

<3

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

I joined in 2004, i beleive i was a freshman in hs... 7 years ago damn. How things change when you get older.. Im currently working at a beer distributor paying off a semester of school debt then going to school in the spring for fire science.
Looking at the history of NW, I've read some of my posts from the drew age and the time period where all hell broke lose and I cant believe how immature I used to be.

Fire science sounds pretty badass. :)

#18 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

I love this topic. This place just has nostalgia out the a**. I'm going to go read the History of NuneWorld in a bit! I joined in 8th grade... I was pretty active throughout high school but lost touch when I went to college. Four years later, I'm about to turn 22, I have my bachelor's degree in Computer Science and I'm working as a programmer in Cleveland. Life's pretty dull right now (which, I think, is why I ended up back here) but I have a nice paying job for my mounds of loan debt so I can't complain.

I was so immature in high school. It's good reading that everyone else thought they were too. XD

I'm off to scour the darkest depths of this place in search of some nostalgia, shouldn't be too hard.

#19 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

Sup, bitches.

Man, I joined... A few months after Sean, I think. Seven or six years ago?

Now I'm nearly 21, living on my own, making forty large at a job that allows me to post on Nuneworld while I'm at work, so pretty good.

It is bizarre to come back here after being gone for so long, I'm not gonna lie.

#20 Rachel

Rachel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

I can't believe I was first here as ReturnedFromHell almost 10 years ago. Well, hello to you all again! It's nice to see you guys again. Dang how I miss those old days... haha. I'm in college now and it's been going great. Graduated from high school this past year, and finally going to go ahead with my life.... past all that Runescape nonsense haha. Do you guys even remember me...?

#21 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

well i guess ill update mine now. lady left me and cheated on me. been through two jobs a year (if i can get one) moving to texas soon as i can because there are jobs and friends there. lifes got me down but i have a plan to get back up. so miss this place.

and side note playing video games all day is the worst thing i have ever done. and i once had to deal with sewage.

#22 InuYasha

InuYasha

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

Here's my update- 

Graduated from university with a Bachelor or Arts in Geography, specialization in GIS, minor in Aviation. Obtained my private pilots license. Currently looking for a job so I can make some monies. Still living in the great PNW. Still into photography, you can see my new work here: https://www.flickr.c...s/105632783@N04. Still goofing around on NuneWorld once a year.

#23 Gaspar

Gaspar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:59 PM

I can't grow up, I've always been old.

Whereabouts in the Pacific Northwest are you? I'm enjoying life in Cascadia too, Metro Vancouver at the moment.

#24 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

^ I've heard some great things about Vancouver ;-)

I can't grow up, I've always been old.

Whereabouts in the Pacific Northwest are you? I'm enjoying life in Cascadia too, Metro Vancouver at the moment.

Update no 3; Still figuring it out! 

Edited by _TJ_, 02 September 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#25 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:43 PM

I quoted the wrong post. I was supposed to quote my old one but it's not letting me edit the post. Ah well. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users