Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:34 PM
"Make them go away"
"You haven't realized you are already dead haven't you.."
"Grandma comes visit me sometimes and she tells me..she loves you..mom.."
"Life isn't easy being the walking dead.."
These are all from the movie The Sixth Sense.
Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:25 PM
"SHut the hell up shneebly-school of rock
Posted 10 August 2005 - 07:32 AM
-Stiffler, American Wedding
Posted 10 August 2005 - 07:51 AM
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I'd relax, I would sit on my a** all day, I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do $%^&*.
Posted 10 August 2005 - 08:40 AM
I think you're all !@#$ed in the head. We're ten hours from the !@#$ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much !@#$ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! Ahh. ha. ha. ha. I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy $%^&*!
Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:41 AM
Con Air - Cyrus - "The next wings you will see will belong to the flies flying over your rotting corpse"
I'll post more, my PC's fans have been on for ages, god damn summer...
Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:01 AM
"Im a bad motha !@#$a!"
-Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson)
"now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but you know, touchin his wifes feet, and stickin your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, aint the same !@#$in ballpark, it aint the same league, it aint even the same !@#$in sport. Look, foot massages don't mean $%^&*. "
-Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson)
All from Pulp Fiction...ill add more som,e other time.
Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:09 PM
Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:51 PM
-The Silence of the Lambs
"Bob Hauk: You going to kill me, Snake?
Snake Plissken: Not now, I'm too tired.
Snake Plissken: Maybe later."
-Escape from New York-
28 days... six hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:57 AM
Dave: "About what?"
Dr.Rydell: "The fact that you were out with another woman."
Dave:"What? you made me go out with her!"
Dr. Rydell." Haha, gotcha"
Dave: "You mean it was all a joke?"
Dr.Rydell: "I told you I would get you back for the one you pulled about my mother dying."
Dave: " Oh wow, so you didn"t tell Linda."
Dr.Rydell:" Of course I did, thats what made it so funny!"
- Anger management
It went like that, or something along those lines..
Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:33 AM
-Dante Hicks as played by Brian O'Halloran
Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:35 AM
Harrison Ford-Air Force One
"Get off my plane!"
Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:41 PM
1. Cyrus: If your **** jumps out your pants you jump out this plane.
2. Prisoner: **** you pig
Guard: Gag and bag this Nazi muffin
Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
1. Barry the Baptist: Hello kid, you want a lolly?
Little Chris: P.i.s.s off you nonce.
2. Rory Braker: Is this some white ****'s joke that black ****'s don't get? Coz I'm not fu**ing laughing.
3. Soap: Your not funny Tom, your fat and look as if you ought to be, but your not.
1. Theo: OMG THE QUARTERBACK IS TOAST.
2. John: Welcome to the party pal
3. John: No **** lady does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?
1. Cyrus: Can you count suckers
2. Cyrus: Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT?
3. Vermin: You got a one track mind
Ajax: Whats the matter you going !@#$%^?
4. Cowboy: What you know about Cyrus?
Cochise: Magic, whole lotta magic.
5. Ajax: Maybe we get to waste a few heads along the way
Cleon: You just soldier and keep your mouth shut.
6. Ajax: I'll stick that bat up your *** and turn you into a popsicle.
1. Mr Blonde: Are you going to bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?
2. Mr Orange: **** you, **** you, I'm ****ing dying here, I'm ****ing dying.
3. Mr. Blonde: Listen kid, I'm not gonna bull**** you, all right? I don't give a good **** what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.
[He removes his razor]
You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.
1. Arnie: I'm the party pooper
Austin: This coffee smells like ****
Basil: It is **** Austin
Austin Oh good then its not just me (drinks) Its a bit nutty.
Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:23 AM
George Luz: [imitating Maj. Horton] Is there a problem, Captain Sobel?
Herbert Sobel: Who said that? Who broke silence?
Edward Tipper: I think it's Major Horton, sir.
Herbert Sobel: Major Horton? Wh, what is he... Did he join us?
Edward Tipper: I think, maybe, he's moving between platoons, sir?
George Luz: What is the god-damn holdup, Mr. Sobel?
Herbert Sobel: A fence. Sir, uh, god... barbwire fence.
George Luz: Oh, that dog just ain't gonna hunt. You cut that fence and get this goddamn platoon on the move.
Also, when Sobel talks about the rusty bayonet is pretty funny as well .
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users