the big potatoe lol thats the problem

#17 Robin

Robin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

I haven't really experienced it that much recently, but i used to get it all the time. I think i did have some deja vu the other day, when i listened to a song which i rarely listen to, and it was on the music channels (it's a pretty old song as well). I have also had the image in my brain when awake, and had it pictured in my mind for a lot of the day (this was when i was a child, as i get much better images now wink_smile.gif ), then the picture finally came to life, and i was pretty impressed when it did.

#18 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:09 PM

I was messed up from the age of 11 to 13. I was an insomniac and got bad deja vu. I even was taken to the doctors and sent to teachers' offices at school to check up on me. But before that I was a happy little kid with a gumdrop smile and thats what I'm like nowadays with mild deja vu. I haven't been sad/scared since the age of 13 which is kool. But I did used to scare myself- in the end it was due to stress as it was a hard time for me and also apparently may have been side effects to having a disease as a baby and being operated on.

#19 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE(Batman @ Mar 1 2006, 03:09 PM) View Post

I was messed up from the age of 11 to 13. I was an insomniac and got bad deja vu. I even was taken to the doctors and sent to teachers' offices at school to check up on me. But before that I was a happy little kid with a gumdrop smile and thats what I'm like nowadays with mild deja vu. I haven't been sad/scared since the age of 13 which is kool. But I did used to scare myself- in the end it was due to stress as it was a hard time for me and also apparently may have been side effects to having a disease as a baby and being operated on.

That's interesting...what disease did you have? (if you don't mind me asking)

#20 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:54 AM

Tuberculosis, not serious, but mine was untreated for ages as my doctor insisted nothing was wrong with me till the last minute. Had the operation been a day later I would probably have died.

#21 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:02 PM

Bad times Batman, I remember being at the hospital because they thought you'd given it to me.

#22 fahmid101

fahmid101

I c@n $p311 1!k3 @ g@ng$t@

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:27 PM

happened again today...

walking to friends house, sees a plane going north east

walking back from friends house, sees a plane going north east....my mindd just went blank for a minute like i was in the plane..then everything came back...its strange

#23 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(Batman @ Mar 3 2006, 07:54 PM) View Post

Tuberculosis, not serious, but mine was untreated for ages as my doctor insisted nothing was wrong with me till the last minute. Had the operation been a day later I would probably have died.

Oh that must've been bad...at least you survived though...that's something to be thankful for...

QUOTE(fahmid101 @ Mar 4 2006, 10:27 AM) View Post

happened again today...

walking to friends house, sees a plane going north east

walking back from friends house, sees a plane going north east....my mindd just went blank for a minute like i was in the plane..then everything came back...its strange

That's odd...I'm not really sure how to respond to the all the strange plane sightings...haha ( I'm laughing at myself, not at you)

#24 superdino

superdino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:52 AM

man i swer i like go back in time or somthing but i dont remember its weried

becuaes almost every day i get daja vues

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users