5 replies to this topic

#1 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

its a world war 2 real time stradegy game with this strange game mechanic. its very fun but its not epic. like full price of 50 bucks for the full version when its released? please god no. and its got a wierd bug (at least for me) were every now and then at the very start of a game it freezes up. making me look like a douche that abandoned there team mate.

#2 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

For WWII RTS games nothing can beat Company of Heroes.

as for the bug, well that's what the beta is there to find and kill.

#3 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:37 AM

That game doesn't look half bad. Though there's been a lot of games that promised to bring something new to an RTS and not many lived up to it. The last time i remember a game that totally changed RTS's, though it more-so invented a new genre, was Rome: Total War. A phenomenal game. I know there were two total war games before it but Rome just hit all the nails on the head. Got everything right with its mix of Civilization style city/county management and also RTS battles.

But anyway, we'll have to keep a look out for this one and see if it reviews good.

#4 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

its a world war 2 real time stradegy game with this strange game mechanic. its very fun but its not epic. like full price of 50 bucks for the full version when its released? please god no. and its got a wierd bug (at least for me) were every now and then at the very start of a game it freezes up. making me look like a douche that abandoned there team mate.

still is not out? And where I can find the beta? I like RTS games, if the mechanic is good and have some logic I dont see reason why I should not like it :)

#5 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

That game doesn't look half bad. Though there's been a lot of games that promised to bring something new to an RTS and not many lived up to it. The last time i remember a game that totally changed RTS's, though it more-so invented a new genre, was Rome: Total War. A phenomenal game. I know there were two total war games before it but Rome just hit all the nails on the head. Got everything right with its mix of Civilization style city/county management and also RTS battles.

But anyway, we'll have to keep a look out for this one and see if it reviews good.

Agree I like Rome total war, however when you advance in the game become only turn base strategy....

#6 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:16 PM

total war in general has always been good. though empire left me a wee bit disapointed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users