23 replies to this topic

#1 fahmid101

fahmid101

I c@n $p311 1!k3 @ g@ng$t@

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:40 PM

do you believe in that reaper everyone calls death? me i still haven't decided though..some books say yes and some say no. saw this book with a ghostly image. a guy took a picture of a piano, but when the picture was developed, it showed a reaper like death standing on the steps..scary

#2 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

I dont believe in the grim reaper, I have a story about my Great Nan about before she died. But im not going to share it

#3 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

I don't believe in the Grim Reaper either.

#4 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE(Mike! @ Mar 14 2006, 03:15 PM) View Post

I dont believe in the grim reaper, I have a story about my Great Nan about before she died. But im not going to share it

That's a good story though! at least I think I have the one you're referring to in mind...haha

but yeah I don't think the Grim Reaper is real...that job would suck...although Death on Family Guy is hilarious...

#5 superdino

superdino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:03 AM

HAHA! yea dude i like seeing the grim reaper on tv shows like: family guy an d south park

but no i dont BEliVE

#6 fahmid101

fahmid101

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Mar 14 2006, 11:01 PM) View Post

That's a good story though! at least I think I have the one you're referring to in mind...haha

but yeah I don't think the Grim Reaper is real...that job would suck...although Death on Family Guy is hilarious...

lol death is chasing some guy to touch him and then he sprains his ankle lol. there is another one where death wants a girlfriend and then this one that he finds keeps talking and talking. death gets annoyed and touches her and she dies..here ace goes all over he soup.lol

#7 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Mar 15 2006, 07:01 AM) View Post

He is hilarious, I could not stop laughing for those episodes

#8 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:18 AM

Realistically, the chances of some kind of ghostly apparition doing nothing but coming to people when they die is near impossible at least 3 people die every second so unless the grim reaper has instant teleportation abilities, in which case he can still only be with you for 1/3 a second max, it's doubtful he exists.

#9 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:59 PM

Yeah and that final destination stuff is crap, I have cheated death many times and look I'm still very much alive.

(Cup of coffee falls off desk, scorches hand, runs to bathroom, trips up, falls down stairs, large vase lands on head.)

#10 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE(Batman @ Mar 19 2006, 12:59 AM) View Post

Yeah and that final destination stuff is crap, I have cheated death many times and look I'm still very much alive.

(Cup of coffee falls off desk, scorches hand, runs to bathroom, trips up, falls down stairs, large vase lands on head.)

Lol, the movies from what I see are quite good but I agree, I have cheated death and stopped one of my friends from before and Im still alive.
Now I have said that somethings gunna happen

#11 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE(Mike! @ Mar 18 2006, 04:15 PM) View Post

Lol, the movies from what I see are quite good but I agree, I have cheated death and stopped one of my friends from before and Im still alive.
Now I have said that somethings gunna happen

Yeah you've jinxed it now...I named a cat Jinx once...I kept him a few months and then he just vanished...I think the name was a bad idea...

#12 fahmid101

fahmid101

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:34 AM

he didn't like you yes.gif

#13 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE(fahmid101 @ Mar 18 2006, 08:34 PM) View Post

he didn't like you yes.gif

*tear* I truly thought that cat would stay with me forever...(or at least a few years) sad.gif

#14 fahmid101

fahmid101

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:03 PM

or maybe it was such a pretty kitty that everyone wanted it and then some guy stole it, but he forgot to leave a ransom note huh.gif

#15 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Mar 19 2006, 01:39 AM) View Post

Yeah you've jinxed it now...I named a cat Jinx once...I kept him a few months and then he just vanished...I think the name was a bad idea...

Ha ha! Sorry.. its mean to laugh at it but the way you said it was.. yeah im gunna shut up now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users