Photo

Whats The Most Recent Movie You've Seen?

• Please log in to reply
1480 replies to this topic

#1456 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

New Moon. Not bad I guess, that kind of unconditional love bollocks girls eat up. My girlfriend liked it but she isn't like hooked on it like the really annoying girls she just secretly likes it but will bring it down if I decide to rant about it. But yeah I guess it could be a lot worse I guess the movie as much as i wanted it to be terrible so I could rant about it wasn't worth bitching about it held my attention.

#1457 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:20 PM

New Moon. Not bad I guess, that kind of unconditional love bollocks girls eat up. My girlfriend liked it but she isn't like hooked on it like the really annoying girls she just secretly likes it but will bring it down if I decide to rant about it. But yeah I guess it could be a lot worse I guess the movie as much as i wanted it to be terrible so I could rant about it wasn't worth bitching about it held my attention.

Some of my flatmates are OBSESSED with Twilight, one even has a collage of it on her wall.

Anyway, The Mummy Returns.

#1458 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

Knowing.

Awful film.

#1459 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:50 AM

The Ugly Truth. Very funny

#1460 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:15 PM

Some of my flatmates are OBSESSED with Twilight, one even has a collage of it on her wall.

Anyway, The Mummy Returns.

Yeah I went for a house viewing and a room was covered in Twilight merchandise, autograph's, photo's of the cast members. Was actually sickening. I tried putting down Edward to my girlfriend and her mates by saying the amount of blood he had sucked would make him have HIV by now but it just made me across as jealous haha.

Last film was Howl's moving castle, nowhere near as good as Spirited Away and the ending let it down but still enjoyable.

#1461 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons

#1462 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

The DaVinci Code novel was amazing but the film was average I found. As for Angels and Demons the book was brilliant, not as good as DaVinci but good still but the film of Angels and Demons was $%^&*!

#1463 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

Yeah the sequel was pretty strange. I think I'm going to read the books so that it will make more sense to me.

#1464 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

Good move the books are amazing. I can't really explain that as you have seen the films and they are poor but if you read the books you will understand the hype more.

#1465 InuYasha

InuYasha

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:41 AM

Was amazing, literally the best movie I have ever seen.

#1466 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

Moon

a very clever Sci-Fi. Has a few cameos on an in-movie monitor and a voice actor for the computer but other than that, its just Sam Rockwell in terms of cast.
an excellent wach.

Before that, Avatar, also in 3D at the iMax cinema ^_^ (no i didn't name this account after it, i wasn't aware it existed in 2005). Entertaining enough but as far as my tastes are concerned, it hasn't lived up to the hype

#1467 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

Boondock Saints

#1468 Neiko

Neiko

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

Formula 51, or 51st State. Depending on where you live.

#1469 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

I watched 'Contact' a classic Sci-Fi film from the late 90's based on the novel by Carl Sagan. It started slow but was very good by the end of it's 2.5 hour run.

I basically watched it because Archons from starcraft quote the movie multiple times.

#1470 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:53 AM

Moon

a very clever Sci-Fi. Has a few cameos on an in-movie monitor and a voice actor for the computer but other than that, its just Sam Rockwell in terms of cast.
an excellent wach.

Before that, Avatar, also in 3D at the iMax cinema ^_^ (no i didn't name this account after it, i wasn't aware it existed in 2005). Entertaining enough but as far as my tastes are concerned, it hasn't lived up to the hype

I've seen Moon a few times now, it's definitely a throwback to some of the more intelligent sci-fi movies from the 70s.

Hey, you may also like Primer, it's also a clever sci fi movie, this one deals with time travel, and it does so in very interesting ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users