98 replies to this topic

#1 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:28 AM

Alright. We all know that this forum is dying. It has been from some time now. I don't like that. Do you like it?

The Nuneworld Revival Project (NRP) is an attempt to breathe a little life back in here. What does the project consist of? Sadly, not much. But hopefully once people start reading this and committing to this idea, happy things will happen. Do you like happy things?

Right now, anyone who would like to join must simply promise to post at least 1 time a day. If you miss a day, then the next day you can post two times. You can post anywhere.

Do you like children? Do you want more people to actually start talking in here, and make it as fun as it used to be? Then it's time to get off your lass arse, and post more often (which can actually be done WHILE you sit on your lazy arse).

People Who Have Joined NRP:

1. etile
2. Rick Hard
3. evanfan1117
4. J-Christ
5. Mike!
6. Lord
7. Eraserhead
8. BreaktheReflection

Other Ways You Can Help-

If you can't get on enough, you can still help bring people in. Mainly by:
1. Emailing NW members and telling them we're trying to liven things up
2. Telling people you know/like to check us out
3. Telling new people to come

#2 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

Im in, ill commit to posting at least once a day. Iv actually posted a few times today so far smile.gif

#3 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:37 AM

Coolio. I'm thinking of raising the minimum limit once more people find out about this. Then giving people gold stars next to their name if the go above and beyond.

*puts Rick's name onto the list*

HEYYY, did you add yourself in? Cheater, lol

#4 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

yes i did. hurrah for doing things for yourself!! smile.gif

Oooo, gold stars...everyone likes gold stars. its like being back in school. Although in my old school, we used to be given black stars if we were bad. Tell me we wont be having these....please say it aint so. tongue.gif

#5 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:45 AM

Ha ha, I might. So, this is what I'm thinking. I make everyone who wants to join tell me their post time when I sign them up. Then I check their post count every couple of days, and give them gold stars accordingly. What says you?

#6 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

Post time for any post we do or just the time we signed up?

#7 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

Just for the time you sign up. That would make it easier on the posters *nod*

#8 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:00 AM

Coolaboola. Thats sounds good by me.

Today is actually the first time iv posted a decent bit in a while. i always come on here but dont always post. Ill be certain to keep it up anyway.

And ill even post when im in new york next week, although i cant gurantee every day. Ph and the week after that, ill be skiing, so chances are there wont be much computer access at 2000 metres up a mountain where we're staying.

#9 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:08 AM

I thought you already went to New York, you bum?

And yeah, even if you were to miss 2 weeks straight, that's only 14 posts you need to make up. You can do that in 3-4 days without breaking a sweat.

#10 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:11 AM

I did already go to new york, several times. i was there in november as well. and may before that and i cant remember back further than the last few times. I decided to go again yesterday when my friend informed me of cheap tickets. So i booked flights and accommodation yesterday.....and it was all done before breakfast tongue.gif . It only cost 555 euro for the lot. usually its way more than that.

And i also get to be the tour guide as my friend hasnt been there before.

#11 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:15 AM

I like how I haven't gone, and you're practically a resident there, lol. How do you like it?

#12 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:20 AM

Haha, yeah, I actually met a guy about wo weeks ago who was from New York State and he had never been to NY city. Im from half way round the world and have been there like 8 times now. Iv probably been there more then everyone on this forum...put together. haha

I actually technically am a resident there. i Have a green card and all that so i can go over and live and work if i wanted to. The only problem at the moment is the global financial meltdown. thres not too many jobs going. So its not worth my while going over to live there just yet. but i do want to go at some stage, the sooner the better.

Oh, i just realised i didn't say how i liked it.....i like i very much laugh.gif . Nah, its a great place. loads to see and doo. plent o hot chicks in the bars, plenty of bars. it has a hooters. Its a great places.smile.gif

#13 evanfan1117

evanfan1117

<3

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:24 AM

*zooms in from being recently tattooed*

Count me in por favor XD

#14 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

Why the hell not.

I'mma bring this forum back SINGLE HANDEDLY

#15 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:41 AM

Sara, post a picture!

To Rick: Duuude.. I need to go to bars and such. It's kind of tricky when you have a girlfriend that can't drink yet, though. I am sadface.

To JC: I AM USING MY PINKY TOE, YO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users