• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#91 yunie

yunie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:10 AM

Because where gang related mutha!@#$a. That and because we have dark skin you racist !@#$, why don't you take your cracker arse back to your dad's !@#$ and suck it you poofter. Nerds omg you like Halo and you named yourself after it your the biggest nerd here wigger. happy.gif
Where all sick in the hatchet's hatchery but I just happen to be the master of bitch slappery.

#92 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 12:49 PM

I was away for one day and alot happened.
Oh well can't be bothered to read it all.

#93 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

Yunie, here's one thing.

You are in an arguement on an internet forum.

You CANNOT use the term nerd as an insult without being hypocritical.

#94 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

Yes I am an eccentric person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:52 PM

Nerd=offensive term: an offensive term deliberately insulting somebody’s physical appearance or social skills (slang insult)

ain't nothing wrong with me and yunie's social skills or physical appearance.
We ain't being hypocritical

Halo is a racist, that's what happened, and he should die, that !@#$%^!

#95 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE(yunie @ Aug 27 2006, 10:10 AM) View Post

Because where gang related mutha!@#$a. That and because we have dark skin you racist !@#$, why don't you take your cracker arse back to your dad's !@#$ and suck it you poofter. Nerds omg you like Halo and you named yourself after it your the biggest nerd here wigger. happy.gif
Where all sick in the hatchet's hatchery but I just happen to be the master of bitch slappery.

Don't insult Halo or any other whites. Your not even Black, your Asian, theres a difference pal. Stop getting your frustrations out on everyone else, instead just kick around a bottle or something like I do. Or kill some ants then get shrank to their size and live amongst them (like that new animation Ant Bully) but hey this is irrelevant, the fact is, shut up.

And I don't like your remarks, stop cramming testicles up your a.s.s and regurgitating them out your mouth, hence speaking b.o.l.l.o.c.k.s.

(Have a good weekend)

#96 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:22 PM

Halo is a loser, Batman don't defend losers. They bring u down.
Yunie is a nigga as am I. Whites insulted coloured people since like the beginning of time. White people, or in our case halo, is racist.

#97 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:23 PM

i think we can safely assume this topic is far from rescueable, how about a locking?

#98 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:30 PM

Just wnated 2 mention, that I do accept the fact that I'am asian.
I just can't accept halo being racist. Where asians with dark skin, not white dudes.
Nigga is a term for anybody with dark skin not just an African American.
Since my skin is darker than a white person's that makes me a nigga, duh!!!!!!!!

#99 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:40 PM

MS, no one in here is being racist, except you and Yunie. Everyone else is ignoring the race issue all together.

Also, Nigger: 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

We have seen pictures of you. You are not dark-skinned whatsoever.

#100 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:33 AM

Sean found this in his mailbox this morning:

IPB Image

#101 yunie

yunie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:44 AM

I do not know how you thought of myself and M.S. being racist but that is obsurd. Halo is the only one being racist here calling us white. I have been called a nigga for most of my school life because of my skin colour and it has offended me along time ago but I accept that I still get called a nigga becuase I am that and Asian. I do have dark skin, not hell dark skin though like you assume and I get called nigga cause of that at school that or a terrorist sometimes, anyways the point is that Halo is a racist !@#$ calling us white when we are not white and he will burn in hell when I'm though with that dumb !@#$.
Also he is a honke, cracker, wigger and he should stop acting black.

#102 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 12:53 AM

Racism is a two way street, you idiot.

rac‧ism 
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

It says nothing about skin color. You are being the racist one here but insulting Sean based on his skin color. I never even mentioned your skin color until you brought it up.

And no, you are not black. Hispanic, is what I'd say if you weren't in Australia.

#103 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(Batman @ Aug 27 2006, 05:02 PM) View Post

Don't insult Halo or any other whites. Your not even Black, your Asian, theres a difference pal.

Exactly

QUOTE(Maester Seymour @ Aug 27 2006, 05:30 PM) View Post

Just wnated 2 mention, that I do accept the fact that I'am asian.
I just can't accept halo being racist. Where asians with dark skin, not white dudes.
Nigga is a term for anybody with dark skin not just an African American.
Since my skin is darker than a white person's that makes me a nigga, duh!!!!!!!!

First its me being a so called "wigga" which is such a lame thing foir anotehr wigegr to call some one. Andn ow im racest which i never even said anything..all i said is your white, WOW LETS BE A !@#$IN CHILD AND MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT BECAUSE YOU ASIAN..f*ck off.

QUOTE(J-Christ @ Aug 27 2006, 05:40 PM) View Post

MS, no one in here is being racist, except you and Yunie. Everyone else is ignoring the race issue all together.

Also, Nigger: 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

We have seen pictures of you. You are not dark-skinned whatsoever.

Exactly.

QUOTE(yunie @ Aug 27 2006, 06:44 PM) View Post

I do not know how you thought of myself and M.S. being racist but that is obsurd. Halo is the only one being racist here calling us white. I have been called a nigga for most of my school life because of my skin colour and it has offended me along time ago but I accept that I still get called a nigga becuase I am that and Asian. I do have dark skin, not hell dark skin though like you assume and I get called nigga cause of that at school that or a terrorist sometimes, anyways the point is that Halo is a racist !@#$ calling us white when we are not white and he will burn in hell when I'm though with that dumb !@#$.
Also he is a honke, cracker, wigger and he should stop acting black.

You are white nuff said.

#104 yunie

yunie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:08 AM

OMG your a wigga why don't you just !@#$ off and suck your dad's !@#$ some more you ugly poofter. Stop thinking and acting like your black when your not you !@#$ing cocksucking !@#$ riding !@#$%^. Your girlfriend is ugly and she looks like a foot like your ugly arse mum. You can't roll with this nigga you dumb !@#$, YOUR WHITE AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT I'M A NIGGA BITCH BOI
Asians aren't white that's why they are called Asians omg your stupid, you are sooooooooooo racist, calling me white when I have traditional dark thai skin you dumb mutha!@#$ing bitch, bitch, $%^&*, $%^&*, !@#$.

J-Christ is ggggggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and is also racist. Bunch of stupid crackers.
Halo is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

#105 killerbobo

killerbobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:29 AM

HaloD MC you a fag you thick that you are black when you are not why? . you a ugly !@#$ you need to hang your self you !@#$ing wog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users