Going Postal: 15 Most Shocking Acts of Violence

#1473 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

I just finished watching Generation Kill.

It's a drama-documentary about a Marine Recon division during the Iraq War. Very superb show, it's based on the real life events of a rolling stone editor who also went along with the same recon division during the opening weeks of Iraq. It has a lot in common with Band of Brothers, if anyone liked that show, you'll also love Generation Kill.

Also, just finished torrenting a Hi-Def version of the newest Stargate Universe episode, will be watching that tomorrow.

#1474 olla86

olla86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

Supernatural last night!

#1475 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:50 AM

Episode 2 of the second series of Charlie Brooker's newswipe. Insightful and offendingly amusing as always.
Superb broadcast

#1476 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

I dont watch TV much. I think the last program i watched was Frontline on RTE1. Its a current affairs program.

#1477 Neiko

Neiko

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:43 AM

When I watched TV. I usually watched Angel in the morning. For some reason, I thought it was really cool. That and I really miss watching "It Takes a Thief" on discovery. =x

#1478 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

I watched Fringe and Burn Notice last night, two mighty good shows. :rolleyes:

#1479 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:33 AM

I never really got into Fringe....i heard it was pretty good but i never started watching it. The same with Burn Notice.

They're al just american shows shoved over to us. Most of them are shit.....but the odd one it pretty savage.

#1480 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:23 AM

I watched "The Colony" recently. It's a short mini-series where a group of 'survivors' are left in the middle of a deserted compound and forced to survive in a simulated post-apocalyptic world. VERY awesome.

#1481 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

I watched the pilot episodes of Capricia on Hulu there yesterday. It was ok. I was never much into Battlestar Galactica but i thought i'd give it a shot. I think ill watch a few more episodes before final judgement. So far though....meh.

#1482 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:31 PM

I loved battlestar, but haven't seen anything on Caprica yet, thanks for the reminder I'll have to check that out.

#1483 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

I never really got into Fringe....i heard it was pretty good but i never started watching it. The same with Burn Notice.

They're al just american shows shoved over to us. Most of them are shit.....but the odd one it pretty savage.

Don't knock Fringe and Burn Notice, yes, they are American shows, but they're not $%^&*it like most of them.

Burn Notice, especially, is pretty elaborate with the way it shows the whole 'spy thing'. Sometimes they show these "spy tricks" that are done with everyday objects, I've almost been tempted to try them myself. All in all, it's a clever and entertaining show.

And with Fringe the makers (or writers or whatever) actually work out their premises with real scientific idea, thus the name "Fringe" which is for "fringe science", basically scientific ideas that on the edge.

#1484 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

The big bang theory season 2 and the Mentalist

#1485 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

The last thing i watched was some western film. dont know the name. But before that it was Star Trek Voyage. Hadn't seen star trek in AGES!

It used to be on every day at 5-6 but then they started showing other shite stuff like hidden camera shows and WWE. Oh and they also had Stargate SG-1 in the same time slot after Trak but before the shit. Bring back the good stuff i say!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users