723 replies to this topic

#16 dew

dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE(JasonxNothing @ Jun 6 2004, 11:26 PM)
Ha ha.  Am I the only person to ever join the site and be that opinionated?

what about gazzel??? and if you look bacxk for aarons age in the baby post...im so happy... he names his baby after the name i chose... SO HAPPY!!!
OH WHATS YOUR LAST NAME I WANT TO SEE IF THEESE SOUND GOOD
lillie
rosa
rachel
fionioa
daniell
jessy
and of cource shelby

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=14][COLOR=red]Lillie Belle Corcoran

As for induced labor, it happens a lot more often than you may think. Sometimes a woman's water will break but she doesn't actually having contractions. If she goes for more than 24 hours (I think that's the timeframe) without contractions starting, that can be a serious problem for both the mother and the baby. If all the fluid is gone, both of them have a very strong chance of getting a nasty infection.

As for scheduling an induction, that also happens a lot. Especially when the expectant mother has VERY fast labors.
Our 1st son: 1.5 hours labor
Our 2nd son: 45 minutes labor
Our 3rd son: 25 minutes labor

As you can see, I very much want my wife to be AT the hospital when she goes into labor (starts having contractions), or else I very likely will be delivering my baby myself on the side of a freeway or somewhere on the way to the hospital.

So, Tuesday morning we are going to go into the hospital, get settled into our room and then the doctor is going to hook Amanda up with an IV with Patosin (they usually don't use the pills for a planned induction like this - they use the pills when they have the first scenario I talked about). It will take a couple hours for the Patosin to start working and actually get contractions started. But once they get started, considering Amanda's track record, Lillie should be born just a few minutes later!

see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 dew

dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(JasonxNothing @ Jun 6 2004, 11:26 PM)
Ha ha.  Am I the only person to ever join the site and be that opinionated?

what about gazzel??? and if you look bacxk for aarons age in the baby post...im so happy... he names his baby after the name i chose... SO HAPPY!!!
OH WHATS YOUR LAST NAME I WANT TO SEE IF THEESE SOUND GOOD
lillie
rosa
rachel
fionioa
daniell
jessy
and of cource shelby

Lillie Belle Corcoran
As for induced labor, it happens a lot more often than you may think. Sometimes a woman's water will break but she doesn't actually having contractions. If she goes for more than 24 hours (I think that's the timeframe) without contractions starting, that can be a serious problem for both the mother and the baby. If all the fluid is gone, both of them have a very strong chance of getting a nasty infection.

As for scheduling an induction, that also happens a lot. Especially when the expectant mother has VERY fast labors.
Our 1st son: 1.5 hours labor
Our 2nd son: 45 minutes labor
Our 3rd son: 25 minutes labor

As you can see, I very much want my wife to be AT the hospital when she goes into labor (starts having contractions), or else I very likely will be delivering my baby myself on the side of a freeway or somewhere on the way to the hospital.

So, Tuesday morning we are going to go into the hospital, get settled into our room and then the doctor is going to hook Amanda up with an IV with Patosin (they usually don't use the pills for a planned induction like this - they use the pills when they have the first scenario I talked about). It will take a couple hours for the Patosin to start working and actually get contractions started. But once they get started, considering Amanda's track record, Lillie should be born just a few minutes later!

see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:09 PM

errr... why did you triple post?

#19 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:04 PM

uh... huh...

Well, dew, i guess you've got kind of like a god-child. When she gets older, he's going to show her this site, point to your name, and say "That's the guy who named you!" dew, the smertets giy heer.

#20 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:06 PM

woh?

#21 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:05 PM

who?

#22 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(blue @ Jun 6 2004, 08:51 PM)
June 29, 2002 - Admin Black Dragon signs up for NuneWorld

December 5, 2002 - Admin Lord signs up for NuneWorld.

Black dragon signs up before Lord does? strange.

#23 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:21 PM

I'm still the coolest.

#24 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE(Lord @ Jun 8 2004, 10:02 AM)
the forum what we have use in that time has some security hole, and we does not update , after that was easy , they log like admin and delete all posts sad.gif

Why the heck would they hack? Stupid punk kids.

#25 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE("Ryan Crack")
_____________________________________________ _____________________________#####____________________ ___________________________#####______________________ _________________________#####________________________ _______________________#####__________________________ ________________________#####_________#_______________ _________________________#####______####______________ _________________##_______#####___#######_____________ _______________#####_______###############____________ ________________#####_______#########_#####___________ _________________#####______#######____#####__________ __________________#####__##########_____#####_________ ___________________#################_____#####________ ____________________#########___#####_____#####_______ _____________________######______#####_____##_________ ______________________###_________#####_______________ ___________________________________#####______________ _________________________________#####________________ _______________________________#####__________________ _____________________________#####____________________ ___________________________#####______________________ ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

#26 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:19 PM

what the hell is that?

#27 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:03 PM

its a swasitika

#28 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 02:55 PM

why is it a swastika?

#29 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(etile @ Jun 9 2004, 12:31 AM)
Why the heck would they hack? Stupid punk kids.

Ha ha, thats funny.

#30 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:08 PM

i was in the early everyone becomes a mod age tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users