Don't bump a topic in New Members if..
1) It's 1 week old (without a post in 1 week).
2) If the member hasn't posted in 1 week. - Is there a point is saying hello to a ghost?
3) If 3 weeks have passed since the topic was made.
Why you shouldn't bump:
1) It's spam, and annoying.
2) It can lead to other people posting spam.
3) It's a bad influence for new members.
General Rules/Tips: Try to only post once in a New Member topic.
The post should say "Hi! Stay Active. Ask me a question if you need help.", or something like that. Even a "Hello" will do just fine.
ALWAYS check the start date, and the last post date. It helps you determine if your post is going to be a "good post" or not.
If the topic goes off-topic, it WILL be moved to Pointless Chat.
If you have anything to add, post here, or PM me. Or edit the post, and post in a different color.
Bumping, And Rules In New Members
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users