*twidles fingers evily*

#362 ghettokingz

ghettokingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(metroid_dragon @ Dec 12 2007, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, Read or Die is something completely different.

Here, this is the first episode of Death Note via Veoh

Yeah it is, I looked up "death note" it and looks like real rad and everything. It has just started being released in Oz
so I have to wait a while before I buy it as a box set Damn It!

P.S. I was like so trippin' out like when I said Death Note was like Read or Die.
its like so totally different hey?

#363 stoopmice

stoopmice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

I finished watching Elfen Lied. It was a dark, sad anime, but i liked it and would recommend it to others. I'm currently getting Wolf's Rain, and Samurai 7.

#364 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(stoopmice @ Mar 9 2008, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finished watching Elfen Lied. It was a dark, sad anime, but i liked it and would recommend it to others. I'm currently getting Wolf's Rain, and Samurai 7.

Elfen Lied was a good anime, not amazing, but good.

Wolf's Rain had some damn good drama to it, especially in the last few episodes.

Haven't seen Samurai 7.

I watch Akira the other night, what an awesome movie. Every anime fan should check it out, especially since it was one of the landmark titles that helped anime break into the west.

#365 abrocks22

abrocks22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

IMO Dragon ball and Akira are the best anime

#366 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

*steps lightly in cobwebby forum, hearing her typing echo*

My anime experience started with Inuyasha (which had such a great beginning but dwindled in the end); after that, FMA (which I still need to see the damn ending of because I left the country for the finale and movie!).

But lately, I've started watching Ergo Proxy, am giving Wolf's Rain a chance. Loved Air Gear, started X, am reading Death Note, have plenty more series to look at.

#367 evanfan1117

evanfan1117

<3

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

Ergo Proxy!

That is always going to be on of my favorite Anime series EVER. Enma Ai is also one of my favorites.

Lately, I have been hearing how "awsome" Bleach is. I don't have the heart to start all the way at the beginning..

#368 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(Zelda Princess @ Jul 27 2008, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*steps lightly in cobwebby forum, hearing her typing echo*

My anime experience started with Inuyasha (which had such a great beginning but dwindled in the end); after that, FMA (which I still need to see the damn ending of because I left the country for the finale and movie!).

But lately, I've started watching Ergo Proxy, am giving Wolf's Rain a chance. Loved Air Gear, started X, am reading Death Note, have plenty more series to look at.

Inuyasha was alright. I also loved the beginning, but although it kept going down in quality and the plot advancement was making a snail look speedy, I was lacking on other shows to watch, and it was summer vacation back when I was in high school. Thus I ended up watching the entire series, and even reading a good chunk of the Manga that continued the story afterwards.

Ergo Proxy was... interesting. I loved the animation style. The plot was a bit too obscure and doesn't give too much insight for me though. I love the title though.

Wolf's Rain was good. Some awesome drama near the end. but even the middle parts of the series are still great.

Death Note is one of my favourite series.

If you want to find the last couple episodes, and probably even the movie for FMA, I recomend using Veoh.

It's similiar to Youtube, but not finicky about copyrighted materials so you can find lots of shows, mainly anime, on it.

#369 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, I do use Veoh, thanks. It's very good--quality wise and loading time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users