#2 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:40 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Considdering you'll never own that car in yourlife time then sweet have fun driving a mini van.

Yunie, ms your not fooling anyone...i would love to get saliva, vintage, batman or anyone else in here to laugh at you guys.

Wow you need to stop making me laugh...go ahead and diss my personal pic i dare you.

#3 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:07 AM

Actually, that car is pretty bad a**.

#4 Sesshoumaruzfan

Sesshoumaruzfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:11 AM

Yunie, MS..all I can say it's.....What dumbasses...You guys are acting so immature...And let me just clear it up, that you can't "act black." African American people are no different than the rest of us. I hate steriotypes. Just because someone dresses a certain way, or originates from a certain region, has nothing to do with how they are. Just because I dress like I do, doesn't make me emo. Just because my brother Dizzy dresses the way he does, doesn't make him a gangsta. I am from PA, a ghetto if you will. But, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the mountains of WV. It's what's on the inside that makes you what you are, and only you can decide what you are. No-one can decide for you. I'm so sick of hearing this bullsh*t. Just stop while you're far, far behind...Let me just let you know, that if you're fuc|{in' with my boy Sean, than you're Fuc|{in' with me. And, i'll be happy to scrap your asses.

Oh, btw..Nice car.

#5 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:00 AM

Nice car.

Now if I even had a damn car. >.>

#6 stoopmice

stoopmice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:10 AM

penguins?

#7 yunie

yunie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:18 AM

Omg that car sucks good work grant,,,that car is worse than my the shitbox my school teacher drives ,,,trust he drives a $%^&* car.
A Lamborgini Gallardo owns that hunk of $%^&* so does a murcielago. Halo is gayyyyyyyy that feels so much better saying that.
Sesshoumaruzfan is also gay I'll smash your bitch arse if you want to support a poof like Halo.

PS THAT CAR SUX BALLs
IPB Image

#8 Sesshoumaruzfan

Sesshoumaruzfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:23 AM

Those seem like the words of such a big, bad gangsta. Shouldn't you be using a bit of a bigger vocabulary? Now, unless you can show me one peice of evidence that can prove that Halo is gay, I advise that you just back down. Because all I have seen, is pictures of Halo with some sexy chicks, as I recall.
So, just because my girlfriend isn't an image on a peice of paper, colored with crayons, i'm gay? Do you honestly think so? Now, look i've seen you use this word so much, and as I stated, have not seen one peice of evidence supporting your childish remarks. Also, I applaud you'r editing your post instead of replying, so I wouldn't notice. I'm too intelligent to fall into your little traps. Of course, without intelligence what would I be but your exact copy? If you think you're so big and bad why not step out of your little boundry and start using some sence?

Quote, "Halo is gayyyyyyyy that feels so much better saying that." End Quote. Now, would that be because it makes you seem so much closer to getting a companion?

#9 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:35 AM

Yunie this all just seems very pathetic, again just stirring the trouble with Halo. Seriously just drop it, the rest of NW dont want to see this kind of childish behaviour.

#10 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:05 AM

MS And Yunie... if I were Lord I would just ban you on the spot. You're just bringing down the quality of the forum with your constant bitching and flaming. Do the world a favor and just shut up.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just now read Etile's thread in FGC.

#11 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE(J-Christ @ Aug 27 2006, 10:00 PM) View Post

Nice car.

Now if I even had a damn car. >.>

My thoughts exactly. I want an old rusted out station wagon with wooden paneling on the sides, so I can try to get it on Pimp My Ride. That'd be hilarious...

#12 stoopmice

stoopmice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Aug 28 2006, 12:18 AM) View Post

My thoughts exactly. I want an old rusted out station wagon with wooden paneling on the sides, so I can try to get it on Pimp My Ride. That'd be hilarious...

i'm in love with your car..

#13 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Aug 28 2006, 05:18 AM) View Post

Your wish is my command ph34r.gif

#14 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE(Iroquois Pliskin @ Aug 27 2006, 11:28 PM) View Post

Your wish is my command ph34r.gif

Thanks fairy godfather!

No wait, I don't want to call you my father...uh let's see...Fairy God Al?...yeah that'll work...thanks

#15 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE(HaloD MC @ Aug 27 2006, 09:40 PM) View Post

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Considdering you'll never own that car in yourlife time then sweet have fun driving a mini van.

Yunie, ms your not fooling anyone...i would love to get saliva, vintage, batman or anyone else in here to laugh at you guys.

Wow you need to stop making me laugh...go ahead and diss my personal pic i dare you.

halo you just crossed the damn line with that there comment! what the hell is wrong with a mini van? i drive a sky blue 2005 honda oddessy (6 cylinder) and ya know what? its friggen sweet. so dont diss the van. how many kegs can you fit in your car? how soft are your seats? i can fit 6 ppl in there comfertably and many more if ppl dont give a crap! and the back seat folds down and BOOM!! its a bed beatch! so say something again about mini vans!!!

QUOTE(yunie @ Aug 27 2006, 11:18 PM) View Post

Omg that car sucks good work grant,,,that car is worse than my the shitbox my school teacher drives ,,,trust he drives a $%^&* car.
A Lamborgini Gallardo owns that hunk of $%^&* so does a murcielago. Halo is gayyyyyyyy that feels so much better saying that.
Sesshoumaruzfan is also gay I'll smash your bitch arse if you want to support a poof like Halo.

PS THAT CAR SUX BALLs
IPB Image

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You amaze me! I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users