• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stoneddemon

stoneddemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:24 AM

battle realms is a good games if you like games like age of empires 2 it is the same saught of game in the way that you control massed amoutns of men there is 4diffrent people the lotus wolf dragon and serpent which are decendents of the dragon clan . every people have there own special units and every civ gets an archer and a spear man and they can all get a healer with the villiagers which build the buildings you can also go and lure horses into your stables which you can letsyour men ride into battle. if yu want to now any more about the game post a reply :twisted:

#2 Guest_s3proth66_*

Guest_s3proth66_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2002 - 07:23 AM

:twisted: wussup dude!lets share sam tricks and hints in battle realms with all that you know and mine also!so how about it man!or you can e-mail me at s3proth66@yahoo.com.isam tricks that go way out of ur legue!like making infested ones as many as you want!!!and that goes for the ninja's too in the lotus clan!!!hope u reply quick coz im not that patient!.thanks anyway!
[/i][/b]

#3 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 08:34 AM

What a extention is that on your e mail???
s3proth66@yahoo.com.isam

ISAM??

Lord

#4 s3proth66

s3proth66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 10:02 AM

:twisted: :twisted: how to make ninjas in Lotus Clan as many as you want
1.make a crypt of brothers and click on the one who carries a staff.Let him bless a warlock.It will have a new ability that looks like a whirwind
2.make a keep after making it,get a ninja and make it go stand infront of a watch tower
3.let the warlock use his new ability on the ninja(note:dont make your gesha be near to the tower and the warlock must be far away from the tower)then let the ninja go up in the tower.click on the keep notice that even if ninjas are in full capacity you can still make one.

best way to do them fast:
the secret is simple,make as much as possible,6warlocks and have them get the ability from the crypt of brothers that carries a staff.But the one who has the abilty of doing it,has its ability guagedown to nothing.
Heres the trick:Make it fight on an enemy and be accompanied with 3 soldiers of your choice and press G on it.peasants would be nicest thing to fight with.you'll notice that their ability guage starts to increase make them retreat fast and led them back to your base.and do procedure no.1(on blessing the warlock)then do procedure no.3
INSTANT GENERATION OF NINJAS

WANT TO KNOW MORE?SEND ME AN E-MAIL!!!at:
s3proth66@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users