129 replies to this topic

#1 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:44 AM

Well. Since it seems some of the RPers in here enjoyed chatting about random subjects or about each other in the Complaint Department, it makes sense for me to post this topic which allows the group of RPers on spynets.com to chat.

For all you who are too shy to exit the RP Forum and introduce yourselves to the rest of NW; or for the members who are scattered about and active in the main Forums, I give you the General Conversation Topic (also known as GCT) where you can meet your fellow RPers without the hassle of PMs.

Wether or not you are conservative and would rather not share your Instant Messenger IDs (or perhaps don't have any screen names), or if you play an obnoxious hero in our small group of RPs, this is a place for you to meet other people who enjoy the art of Role Playing.

The rules are simple, and for the people who have experienced the wide world of the web, common.

I ask for the people who post here to be Role Players, which is important. For the other members on NW peeking in at this topic, please do not reply to any comments made by the RPers. I plan to handle this topic, being the moderator, so if anything goes wrong, please don't point it out to me by posting it here. You are allowed to send me a PM though, if for some reason it seems I have mysteriously disappeared.

Secondly, no flaming or cursing (starting a fight) with another member or a group of members.

Third, be sure to read our Community Terms of Service for more information on what not to post and what you are allowed to do.

This will probably start off slow and be quite unpopulated, but I hope it draws attention to you all and it grows to become a fad or a place you enjoy to go.

Thank you for reading what I had to say and I hope this topic doesn't go dead or experience perpetual flaming. If it does, say good bye to your GCT.

#2 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:31 AM

YAY woo hoo!! now we can chat our brains out without ZP trying to get our head YAY!! (lol j/k)

oh btw, can some1 please start a rp that involves magic, (since the one i started seem to be very unpopular) I'm desprite(sp?) to start using magic/jutsus.

#3 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE(Night4All @ Nov 19 2005, 07:31 PM) View Post

YAY woo hoo!! now we can chat our brains out without ZP trying to get our head YAY!! (lol j/k)

...Er.. *hides axe behind her back and blushes*..

Well. I've been thinking and meaning to make a RP that starts out in action, in the midst of a war. But mostly magic is being used.. no physical weapons of solid form. And basically, it's a civil war. A large evil side fighting over something like a President or King.. still haven't worked out the details though..

#4 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:59 PM

ooo that would be cool, a civil war of magic.

#5 dyce

dyce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(Night4All @ Nov 19 2005, 10:31 PM) View Post

oh btw, can some1 please start a rp that involves magic, (since the one i started seem to be very unpopular) I'm desprite(sp?) to start using magic/jutsus.

well, the reason i didn't join yours is cause it was based on warcraft. I don't really join rp's that have ties to games or tv shows.

#6 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:46 AM

lol pooy. Its not THAT bad >.>

#7 Zelda Princess

Zelda Princess

Jess

• RP Forum Mod's
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE(Night4All @ Nov 20 2005, 11:59 AM) View Post

ooo that would be cool, a civil war of magic.

You'll never guessed what I just wanted to do to you.

"Please use OOC."

Haha.. I need to get out of the habit.. xp

#8 dyce

dyce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE(Night4All @ Nov 20 2005, 08:46 PM) View Post

lol pooy. Its not THAT bad >.>

It's nothing against the the rp, or it's quality, but I just think it's more fun when someone creates their own lands, thats all. The last time I tried one, it ended up being a cheap Resident Evil knockoff (not saying that yours will be a WC knockoff or nothin), and then it died horribly. The problem was, everyone was trying to follow the "rules" and "history" of the RE events, and I know that me being a WC fan, I would more than likely do the same in that rp. So, thats my only problem with it. But, thinking about it, I may give it a shot. Fill me in, is this supposed to be after TFT? It's been awhile since I last played the game, so I kinda forgot everything thats happened so far.

#9 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:33 PM

lol you can say its after that because end of tft, arthus and the lich king becomes one. And also, this was from one of the rps from my other forum that died. Not exactly the same but shared the ideas of like a griup setting out doing whatever, etc.

#10 dyce

dyce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 12:57 AM

ok, so... then will arthas and the king become one and we'll be battling him? this does sound a little interesting now that i'm talking about it with ya... *shrugs* i might join up...

#11 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:36 AM

lol you c? the ideas not too bad, just i didn't give up enuff information XD. well we will battle with him but we need to buidl up to climatic point first.

#12 dyce

dyce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:54 AM

hm.... ok, it sounds kinda good. i'll check it out again, now that i have more insight on this thing. oh, and zelda, see, this is what i mean smile.gif now we just need lord to approve right?

#13 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:37 AM

lol and i changed somethings cause the format b4 wouldn't work out too well. don't worry, plot hasen't changed

#14 Sesshoumaruzfan

Sesshoumaruzfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:40 AM

When I added my RP I decided to go along with some of the old complaints about post length. I made it so the least you can post is 20 sentances, however...I think that many people will find this aggravating when they run out of things to say, or anything else like that. So, i want you guys to help me. Should i lower the limit?

SZFan

#15 Night4All

Night4All

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:58 AM

lol ya 20 is too much, for MOST ppl (Zp is definity excluded) make like limit 10 or 5 sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users