Halo 2

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:49 AM

Goldeneye came first.

Rare made goldeneye at least a year proir to making perfect dark. it's basically like an unnoficial sequal.

the game engine and aspects were all similar so it's obvious that goldeneye was the one that created the aspects and perfect dark just perfected them.

#17 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 04:49 PM

well even if perfect dark did add and perfect what goldeneye had started, i still say Goldeneye is better. not just because it was revolutionary though. The whole storyline of Perfect dark wasnt the greatist to be honest. it was good noe but not as good as goldeneye. IT was just a bit unrealistic, ye know. Goldeneeye was much more realistic, partly because it was a film as well and you could compare parts of the film to the game and that. But the guns for example were just better. even if they only had one function and weren't as diverse as perfect darks. Its hard to explain really, it just had that special something that appealed to everyone that made it better than anything else, including perfect dark.

#18 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2004 - 03:36 AM

i highly prefered perfect darks storyline to goldeneye. i guess i prefer a bit more unrealisticness in my storylines. kind of a near future storyline is what i like.

the guns were also along the same lines, i prefered them because they were semi-futureistic.

i guess at this point it just comes down to what type of a storyline you prefer.

#19 super b

super b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:23 AM

i completly agree that those games were all revolutianry yes in my opinion halo was better n halo 2 but i will say this the mp in halo 2 is awesome when u got some buddies together playin team skirmish team slayer or beg team battle and exploring is what makes the halo games great like on halo 2 u cna get to alot of places that you shouldnt be getting to same in halo 1 like getting a banshee on the maw the early banshee trick on aothcr or getting on top of halo(the level) getting on top of side winder getting on top of blood gulch are all fun things to do even tho the latter 2 ruin the mp sorta thos were in the past were you couldnt play it on online besides the tunnling programs wich if u hade more than 4 people playing were ungodly laggy no im not sayin my review was great adn im not dissin ne one who thinks halo 2 is overrated but go back and play it adn do some easter eggs play mp on xbox live and i think you might change ur opinion

#20 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:28 AM

i didnt know you could get a banshee on the maw, it's easy on assault on the control room but i didnt know it was possible on the maw.. there is only 1 place with banshee's there and there are no other enimies so you cannot overload the game to get them.

#21 super b

super b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:01 AM

search the net for vids hih impact halo and mythica prolly have em or that weasel tv heres the link all the halo vids r therehttp ://www.thatweasel.tv/hbo_mirror.php?page=21 it is possible thers only one banshee that comes by and if u jump u cna get in it cuz theres no pilot no joke

#22 ozzie_the_owl

ozzie_the_owl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:52 AM

i agree, while halo2 is not all its cracked up to be, its probibly better than a 2. i

feel halo 2 is improved in graphics (although they load after the cinima scene

starts) the AI is better, and the feel of the game is better. the story line died in my

opinion, and it seemed like they therw that together as stuffing to the turkey that

is xbox live. i didnt like the alien parts but i think i could still give it a (drum roll

please)

8.65748 out of 9.834739!!!!

#23 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:16 PM

i'd give it a stonking

out

of

1 billion

#24 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 08:15 PM

ahh come on the alien parts were awsome! When you were the alien's you were playing Arbiter. The alien parts were pretty cool except for the fact that you couldnt really tell which guys were bad, or which guys were good.

10/10!!!

#25 charlie

charlie

I'll be back..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 08:35 PM

fine, i suppose its not THAT bad,

its just US, PS2 fans, don't really think MUCH of x-box games.

i suppose it IS PC aswel...

7/10

case closed

[for me at least]

#26 super b

super b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:45 AM

mk for the guy who wanted to know how to get the banshee whew this may take a while k in the room wit the air shaft things that u have to shoot wit a rocket or a grenade the flood endissly respawn so kill them for a long long long long time it tooke me like an hour but i had lots of time it was a snow day so u kill them for like an hour till like every inch of the floor is covered wit bodies adn u cant seer ur gon or u cant see ur shots then u go thru till u get to the place were eco429 crashes (the pilican) on taht bridge or ya know under it then therl only be one banshee position ur hog so that that banshee goes right over ur head then just keep tappin x ther will be no driver hence u will be able to get in i know very useless adn takes so much time u prolly wont even do it but i had lots of time and i jsut wanted to tell you how to do it cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users