• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:37 PM

The land was barren, rocky and terribly lifeless, it was the perfect battlefeild for those who craved the intense fight of the middle of nowhere. Zar would enter this battlefield, walking along climbing and fighting the sandstorms with little effort, he'd come across a barren wasteland, awaiting the challenger he would oh so love to fight. His figure was well toned, and he was ready to give and recieve whatever punishment awaits. Zar would stand emotionlessly and still, only muttering words "Come find me, face me, and give me pain."

#2 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

Talking her sweet time to enter the battle field at a laid back pace, her eyes focused upon her opponent.

"Hmmm.... an Opponent" she said to herself adding a smirk to her face "It's about time too, everyone has backed down.. BUt i'm just not in the mood to fight, if he wishes to attack mew then i shall fight back..."

Continuing at her own pace, Skye finally made it to the battlefield, what ever loose clothing she had on or attatched to her flapped slightly at her movement but gracefully dropped back into place when she had stopped any movement. Stone-faced she stared at Zar, placing one hand on her hip and the other on the hilt of her sword.

"So..." she mused to Zar "You want me to fight you?" she stared at him, taking in his appearance. "Why should i fight you? Give me a reason, if not, i won't fight you...."

#3 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

He stood unmoving with glaring glowing eyes that would lock onto the distant figure of skye, his first thoughts were 'Shes here, what a fool.' He'd start to walk toward her, instead of her come to him, he had very low patience with women, and knows about their bad habbits to take their 'sweet little time' though it was pointless.

He stops, closing the distance between them to about 20ft apart. Spawn had his cape trailing and flapping in the waind behind him, it draped over his shoulders with a part of it flattened against his hard toned body of armour, he finished till she spoke and replied.."Well, why must you fight me? Is because you've tried to join up to every other fight, I'd be surprised if you backed away from this one.. You must be desperate, indeed. There won't be any need for introductions.. I don't care who or what you are, but you're here to fight me and that's what counts... now, lets cut to the chase."

He gets into position and kicks off with his left foot to sprint toward her, as soon he was close enough he kicked out his right foot infront of himself to stop completely, crouch, move his left foot forward, bending his right arm ready for an uppercut, and vaulted himself with the right foot to leap up, and hold a strong arm aiming right for her jaw for a well accurate and powerful uppercut.

#4 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

"Heh" was all she said as Zar charged forwards

Watching as he aimed his uppercut at her jaw she stepped to the side fast, but still in her relaxed manner, it missed although his fist did go through her thick hair, her crystal blue eyes watching his arm.

As if in slow motion she ducked down and placed both hands on his arm, ducking down even furthur she applied pressure to her grip, tightening it enough so she could do what she was about to do.

Without warning she dragged at Zar's arm, ducking even furthur she lunged him over her shoulder hard and fast;letting go once he was over her she jumped backwards. Landing with her feet slightly skidding through the dirt beneath her feet she stood and watched to see if this had worked.

#5 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

His attack failed, no result to it but her dodging, gripping his arm and tossing him. Like it would do anything, in mid-air, zar's chains zipped out his chest and pelted into the earth, gripping. In mid-air, zar was slung around, having the chains pull on him to reverse the desired destination to where she tossed him.

The chains zipped back into his chest and he landed to the ground with a thud at both feet. "Childs play." He leap-dived toward her, both arms forward attempting a forward roll, then with skill he placed both his palms to the ground, spinning around clock-wise to allow his right leg to come flying around to do a sweep at her legs.

#6 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:49 PM

His attacked worked, sweeping her legs she was adrift in mid air, as instantly as this had happened she leaned her weight backwards so that she automatically did a back flip. Stick her arms out she landed on her hands, pushing against the ground she sprung up backwards and landed on her feet with a silent thud.

"Childs play aye?" she teased.

Crouching low to the ground she came to a martial arts stance, poised to attack she spun on one of her heels, digging it into the ground, at the same time lifting the other leg up into the, and, once she hand spun around complete began to slam her foot down, hoping it would catch some part of zar.

#7 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:56 PM

Watched, it had worked, he'd stay there a while after spinning and facing her with still his hands to the ground. He'd twitch and tilt his head. "Well yes, you're only young afterall, my child." Her foot was coming for him, he'd crawl froward a bit and swiftly, then he'd bend his left arm, raising his elbow high above his head, supporting it by holding the left arms fist with his right hand, for this it would counter her attack by having his elbow dug painfully into her falling calf, this would render he leg useless for a while.

#8 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:59 PM

Skye had seen what he was doing, but this was not her intentional attack, an expression of anger came upon her face.
Withdrawing her leg and raining her right fist back behind her head she used the momentum that she had built up and plunged her fist down towards Spawn.

"I AM NOT YOUR CHILD!" she yelled with so much anger a small aura appeared around her.

Her recent attack had missed and she was hoping with all of her might that this one would work, Zar was strong and she knew it but she had the slight inckling that she may, just may have an upper hand slightly.

#9 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

He stood up after she finished moving her foot, he stood intime to slap her wrist from above to avoid this one, he had used his left hand to do this, and again he spun clockwise on his feet, bending his arm in the process to produce yet another elbow attack that would be aimed directly to her right cheek. If she wasn't careful, this would send her flying.

"You're not?.. Well you're certainly someones child who needs anger management." His way of fighting was to absorb the attack energy of those and throw it back at them, in this case, spawn used her fist to be repelled downwards and away from him, while he spun the rest of the way to avoid it and have a rock solid elbow for her face to bounce from, a completely solid attack that can't be argued with.

#10 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:11 PM

She smiled quite quaint at him know what he was about to do she curled out of her own attack but still head for him, she ducked down furthur, crouching down almost. Swining out her left leg she used the now more powerful momentum to sweep at his legs.

"I know i'm someones child" she said as her face had paced his waist line. "I just wish you'd refrain from mentioning my parents..." with this her left leg became increasingly close to sweeping Zar from his feet.

#11 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:21 PM

She was fighting without any sort of Ki or energy and was surprised, he'd have expected a match were there would be a payload of energy to unleash armageddon and bring him to his knees, for now he'll fight fair, his cape gets sucked into his armour with a bastard sword produced and tied to his back, she had a sword now he had one.

"Why? Do you hate me that much that you wanna kill me? And I raised you like as if you were my own.." Trickery was loose on the battle field, and he knew it got to her.

He saw the sweep coming from her legs, he stood with his legs apart and quickly punched the ground with his left fist, doing this would have a block from her sweeping leg, again hoping to counter and bring her pain, if hit, he wouldnt know whether he'd hit the calf or the shin, either will be painful.

#12 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

"You're like an idiot i used to know" she said and hissed

Zar had pumbled his fist into her foot, she held back a scream, it didn't hurt but any natural reaction would be to scream and coil away. With this she was sprung upwards so she was almost standing. She took this as her oppertunity and raised her right leg up to his shoulder high as he was bent down slightly with his punch, moving her foot she plunged it forwards so that she would hit him with the flat of her foot.

Also noticing he had produced a bastard sword she placed her fingertips sligtly on the hitl of Satoshi, her own sword. Long in length, agile and strong, the cousin of Masamune: Sephiroth's sword. She smiled, as though she was having fun.

"Nice sword" she musedadding more force to her foot.

#13 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:36 PM

"I get that alot, but to point out a fact, no one is as good as I am" Big-headed as he may be, he had won many wars.. one of which consisted the darkdravens, vampire church, ebony towers of nod, shinooks etc.

His action had worked, not as planned but it was better, he pummeled his fist to her foot without even noticing, but was greatful, at least now he had more of an edge in this 'fair fight', he looked to her foot coming straight for him, at such short notice he had no other option but to take it, and to lessen the damage, he'd shift to his left, to have her foot hit his right shoulder. It sent him to a backward roll so he'd land at his feet and stand into a position unknown by those who arn't familiar with the art of k'jal.

He frowned and twitched, his right arm bend, the hand balled into a fist, the left arm raised and straightened out toward him with his hand and finger spread so he was looking at her between his index and his middle finger, the left foot was more ahead of the right so equally to a strong defense he had a fair about of stability on his feet.

With her remark he snapped "It's not a sword, it's a cape! But you will call it agony." He treated it like as if it had it's own personality, which it did, while he had control over his armour as a hellspawn, his cape had a mind of it's own until he tapped into it's powers to aid him in battle, like it did having it form the solid shape of a bastard sword.

#14 Skye Silverstone

Skye Silverstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

"uh huh and that means what to me?" she said confidently "Well this is Satoshi, say what you please i don't mind..."

Standing on both feet equally, the one which had been attacked not even hurting,she smirked at him confidently again. None of what he was doing seemed to phase her let alone seem odd in anyway.

"So....." she said poised "I'm guessing that your cape, whatever it is has a personallity. So boring.." she mocked.

With this she took a stride forwards and appeared to have vanished from view to anyone, silent in foot steps she had headed for Zar. She seemed to appear behind Zar, fist clenched she swung her right foot at him as well as her right elbow, both coming from the same direction causing her to spin anti clockwise so that she could embedd her elbow into his head and her leg into his side.

#15 Zar

Zar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:08 PM

"It's meant to mean i'm your father." He said to mock her in spite. "I've seen alot of satoshi's in my day, what makes yours any different?"

He watched curiously to see what she does next. "You insulted agony, it doesn't take too kindly to strangers, especially when they find it boring.." He raised his brow, the first sight of her vanishing made sense that she wasn't fighting fair as it should be. He allowed it to be a humanly battle but now it went inhuman. "You're first mistake child."

His plan of action was leaping high enough, then diving down into the ground before she could perform any action at all, by vanishing, he himself vanished, but used his brute-like strength to burrow deep into the earth from sight, a deadly outcome awaits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users