841 replies to this topic

#1 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:07 PM

Hello and welcome to the topic where you complain. My complaint for today is that I am broke and can't buy any new cds...that's all for now... dry.gif

complain away...

#2 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

ARGH! I FEEL ILL! AND MY COURSEWORK DEADLINES ARE NEXT WEEK!

#3 Vintage

Vintage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

I feel a bit tired, and theres not much to do at this time...But nothing really to complain about. Or was that a complaint?

#4 _TJ_

_TJ_

The greatest

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:47 PM

Heh, I was considering making a topic like this, but then Scrubs come on so I completely forgot about it.

You know what they say about great minds tongue.gif

Anyway, I just received a letter from the tax people, they’re going to take a percentage off my salary to pay tax. I currently only attend work for one day, and with this cut, it isn’t going to leave me much.

Grr.

#5 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:58 PM

I'd like to complain, you see our new dinnermiss at school is an idiot. She has been there since September and still does not know the prices for the food and drink, cannot count and does not listen. I also know for a fact she isn't deaf.

1. I asked for an Oasis: Summer fruits drink, waiting for a cool drink to quench my thirst i received a satchet of ketchup. Then when I told her I wanted an Oasis she said "Okay" asked how much the ketchup was and then said "thats how much" as if thats what I'd asked her. Plus who eats ketchup on its own?
2. She doesn't know the prices, I could tell her the price. She didn't know 30p+15p I said its 45p but she went off and asked one of the other dinnermisses (who is getting thoroughly annoyed with her now)
3. I said "Salt and vinegar french fries please" and she got me ready salted french fries, then when I told her I would like Salt and vinegar she said "You could have said that in the first place" as if I was thick.

I HATE HER.

#6 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE(Batman @ Feb 3 2006, 11:58 PM) View Post

I'd like to complain, you see our new dinnermiss at school is an idiot. She has been there since September and still does not know the prices for the food and drink, cannot count and does not listen. I also know for a fact she isn't deaf.

1. I asked for an Oasis: Summer fruits drink, waiting for a cool drink to quench my thirst i received a satchet of ketchup. Then when I told her I wanted an Oasis she said "Okay" asked how much the ketchup was and then said "thats how much" as if thats what I'd asked her. Plus who eats ketchup on its own?
2. She doesn't know the prices, I could tell her the price. She didn't know 30p+15p I said its 45p but she went off and asked one of the other dinnermisses (who is getting thoroughly annoyed with her now)
3. I said "Salt and vinegar french fries please" and she got me ready salted french fries, then when I told her I would like Salt and vinegar she said "You could have said that in the first place" as if I was thick.

I HATE HER.

HA HA!
Wat oasis drink?

#7 fhcterrorist

fhcterrorist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

My i-net is slow , my bro is a retard , my whoile life sucks , ima emo , the world is full of dark and black toughts of hate and suicuide we all gonna die.

Thats it forenow tongue.gif

#8 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:42 PM

Wires need to be thicker, i keep chewing though them dry.gif

#9 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:31 AM

My complaint for right now is that I am dying of boredom...

#10 Tundra142

Tundra142

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:17 AM

child labor laws... i cant afford anything i want... =P

#11 Saliva

Saliva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:33 AM

Customers. Rude ones. go die. dry.gif

and I can't get my signature to work. grr. dry.gif

\"IPB

#12 Saliva

Saliva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:42 AM

...and my wireless network keeps cutting me off. and it keeps adding the extra comments to my original post. grrr and a half. dry.gif

#13 blue

blue

Gold Member

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:18 AM

I have the urge to poop

#14 Max

Max

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip