Maester Seymour

Yes I am an eccentric person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 10:15 AM

Adds Pirates of the Carribean The Curse of the Black Pearl, Quote

Kiera Knightly: I have never belived in ghost stories
Geoffery Rush: You better start believing cause your in one!

Awesome quote u can't top that stuff it's seriously unheard of.

#32 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

Robin you forgot

Herbert Sobel: (Talking to Malarkey) You know Malarkey means Bull****.

OR

Herbert Sobel: I would not take this rusty piece of **** into war and I will not take you into war.

#33 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:57 PM

Alright, I love movie quotes, but I have alot I want to post...I couldn't find some of them...

Dazed and Confused

Slater: George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

Slater: Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady,
man.

National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation

Clark Griswold: Where the hell is the damn dam tour?

Hoover Dam Guide
: I am your dam guide, Arnie, please don't wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?

Cousin Eddie: Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?

Half Baked

Scarface: !@#$ you, !@#$ you, !@#$ you, you're cool, and !@#$ you, I'm out!

Brian
: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny Davis: That's it?

Brian: First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. Killer said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

Thurgood Jenkins: You know uh, I never thought I'd say this to anybody, but you two smoke entirely too much reefer.

Fight Club:

Edward Norton: I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Edward Norton: You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

White Oleander:

Ingrid Magnussen: Love humiliates you. Hatred cradles you.

SLC Punk

Stevo: You two are divorced. So love failed. Two: Mom, your a New Ager, clinging to every scrap of Eastern religion that may justify why the above said love failed. Three: Dad, you're a slick, corporate, preppy-a** lawyer. I don't really have to say anything else about you do I dad? Four: You move from New York City, the Mecca and hub of the cultural world to Utah! Nowhere! To change nothing! More to perpetuate this cycle of greed, fascism and triviality. Your movement of the people, by and for the people got you... nothing! You just hide behind some lost sense of drugs, sex and rock and roll. Ooooh, Kumbaya! I am the future! I am the future of this great nation which you, father, so arrogantly saved this world for. Look, I have my own agenda. Harvard, out. University of Utah, in. I'm gonna get a 4.0 in damage. I love you guys! Don't get me wrong, it's all about this. But for the first time in my life, I'm 18 and I can say "FUUUUUCK YOU!"

Dad: Steven, I didn't sell out son. I bought in. Keep that in mind. That kid's gonna make a hell of a lawyer, huh?

Mom: Yeah, he takes after his father. He's a son of a bitch.

Dad: Well !@#$ you dear.

Mark: Now you see the problem with water beds is that they have these waves like this,
[makes motions of waves with hands]

Mark: Right? But you see this water bed is special,
[draws his hands across the bed]

Mark: , you see? It has no waves.

Stevo: Why didn't you just get a normal bed... that has no waves?

[awkward silence]

Mark: But this HAS no waves.

Donnie Darko

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a !@#$?

Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Rose Darko: Our son just called me a bitch.

Edward Darko: You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch.

I suppose that's enough for today...

#34 gmanr26

gmanr26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:18 AM

From Resevior Dogs

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular !@#$ machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck.
Mr. Blue: How many d*cks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes mother!@#$er and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious d*ck action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her p*ssy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat f*cks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a f*ck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

#35 Robin

Robin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:16 AM

Mission Impossible 2
Sean Ambrose: Run that Ba$tard down

Tigerland
Johnson: You know what your problem is Wilson? You need to listen for the pop.
Wilson: Whoa, whoa. What's "the pop", Johnson?
Johnson: That's the sound you're gonna make when your head comes out of your a** for the first time.

I'll post more later, it's getting late here

#36 HaloD MC

HaloD MC

The Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:52 AM

Nice quotes Robin!

Okay so heres some of my favorite from Rush Hour 2.

James Carter: who died, Lee?
Lee: You!
James Carter: Detective Yu?
Lee: Not Yu, you!
James Carter: Who?
Lee: You!
James Carter: Who?
Lee: Do you understand the words that are a-coming out of my mouth?
James Carter: nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth man.

-

James Carter: Why didn't you tell me you had a bomb in your mouth?
Lee: I did.
James Carter: No you did not!
Lee: I said "mmm!"
James Carter: What the hell is "mmm!"
Lee: mmmboom!

I feel like this is getting pretty popular so with that said..

merge.

#37 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(BreakTheReflection @ Jul 9 2006, 06:57 PM) View Post

Donnie Darko

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a !@#$?

Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Rose Darko: Our son just called me a bitch.

Edward Darko: You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch.

I suppose that's enough for today...

HAHA, great film, I love the bit at the table where the daughter says "Whats a f***a$$?"

#38 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE(Batman @ Jul 12 2006, 08:34 AM) View Post

HAHA, great film, I love the bit at the table where the daughter says "Whats a f***a$$?"

Yeah I laughed about that too...

#39 fahmid101

fahmid101

I c@n $p311 1!k3 @ g@ng$t@

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:10 PM

lex luther: Kitty, what did my father always used to tell me?

kitty: Your losing your hair?

-superman returns

#40 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:11 PM

-Commando-

General Kirby - Leave anything for us?
Matrix - Just bodies...

-Red Sonja-

Kalidor - I know you're a brave girl, but danger is my TRADE!
Red Sonja - If danger is a trade, I'll learn it by myself.

-Eraser-

Robert - Alright I want his face all over this windshield

-True Lies-

Gib - You know what? I'm sick of being in the van. You guys are going to be in the van next time. I've been in the van for 15 years, Harry.

-Raw Deal-

Kaminsky - You should not drink and bake!

-Die Hard-

John McClane - Drop it, !@#$%^&*. It's the police.
Tony - You're not going to hurt me.
John McClane - Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony - Because you are a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane - Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me.

-Face/Off-

Sean Archer - When we put this thing away. You can brand the fourth amendment on my butt.

#41 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

American Beauty

Brad Dupree: [reading Lester's job description] "My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.
Lester Burnham: Brad, for 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing.
--
Ricky Fitts: It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

White Oleander

Paul: I was born addicted to heroin.
Astrid: And what was that like?
Paul: I don't know - I was out of rehab by the time I was six months old.
--
Ingrid: Don't attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you're lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself... know what you want.

SLC Punk

Liquor Store Man: What the hell are you?
Stevo: ooo, we come from the east in search of the Messiah! We followed that big star
[points upwards]
Eddie: Yeah, we bring gold, and frankincense.
Stevo: [Still pointing upwards] You see it?
Eddie: and myrrh.
Stevo, Eddie: Myrrh.
Liquor Store Man: You do what?
Stevo: Followed the star.
Liquor Store Man: Oh my God. Who let you boys out of the state institute? We'd better get you boys back in the hospital.
Bob: No, no, no, no, no, it's all right, man. We're from England.
Liquor Store Man: England?
Bob: Yeah, that's right. That's probably why we seem so weird to you dudes.
Liquor Store Man: England, huh? Well that explains it I guess.
--
Mark: That's what's wrong with you Americans, you're always looking for pain.
Mike: Yeah well... it pains me to hear you say that, Mark, it really does.
--
Bob: Sean, what are you doin' outside man?
Sean: you're him?
Bob: ...yeah... I'm him
Sean: [claps hands together] JESUS! Have i sinned or am i goin' to heaven?
Bob: [laughing] you're fryin' man, how much acid did you take?
Sean: you're not Jesus... you're Bob
Bob: I'm Bob!... how goes it?
Sean: how are you doin' that?
Bob: doin' what?
Sean: walkin' on water? if i get off this chair I'll drown, you wanna know what Bob? 'Cause i cant swim!
Bob: oh, i get it! so Sean, d'you see land anywhere?
Sean: [looking around] no... just water... say Bob, You ARE Jesus.
Bob: Thats Right, I am, why do you ask?
Sean: ...Satan, is in the house, he killed my Mom and turned her into a bull!
Cops: [after flashback to a scene with Sean threatening his mother with a knife but being scared by Satan and a bull, his mother]
[bob waves to Seans mum at the window who reluctantly waves back]
Cops: [the Cops pull in] Put your hands in the air and slowly turn around!
Sean: [happy as happy can be] I'M SAVED
Bob: yeah... sure Sean... you're saved...

Skipped Parts

Sam: Are we going to perform sex now?
Maurey: After coffee.

#42 Eraserhead

Eraserhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:14 AM

A Clockwork Orange:

[Listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony]
Alex: Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures.

Army of Darkness:

Ash: Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?

Duke Henry: You're not one of my vassals... who are you?
Ash: Who wants to know?
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and $%^&*... and Jack just left town.

Ash: [to the Witch] Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!

[In a passionate moment of romance]
Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.

[after Ash chops up Evil Ash with a chainsaw and throws him into a hole]
Evil Ash: You'll never retrieve the Necronomicon! You'll die before ya get it!
Ash: Hey! What's that you got on your face?
Evil Ash: Huh?
[Ash throws dirt on Evil Ash's face]
Ash: See how that works?

Apocalypse Now:

Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Colonel Lucas: Your mission is to proceed up the Nung River in a Navy patrol boat. Pick up Colonel Kurtz's path at Nu Mung Ba, follow it and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Colonel, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate the Colonel's command.
Willard: Terminate the Colonel?
General Corman: He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops.
Civilian: Terminate with extreme prejudice.
Colonel Lucas: You understand Captain that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.

#43 Guest_exmxaxgxdxnxixm_*

Guest_exmxaxgxdxnxixm_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:27 AM

Lady and the Tramp

Lady: ...But when she put that horrible muzzle on me...
Tramp: Say no more, I get the whole picture. Aunts, cats, muzzles... Well, that what comes of tying yourself down to one family.
Lady: Haven't you a family?
Tramp: One for every day of the week. The point is, none of them have me.

I think this is the most powerful thing ever in the history of cinema, it brought tears to eyes and they remained there for weeks because my mom puts a muzzle on me too.

#44 resist

resist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

01. A woman... so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever.
- Kevin Spacey as John Doe in Se7en

02. Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need him! !@#$ damnation, man! !@#$ redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
- Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden in Fight Club

03. We spend our whole life trying to stop death. Eating, inventing, loving, praying, fighting, killing. But what do we really know about death? Just that nobody comes back. Then there comes a point - a moment - in life when your mind outlives its desires, its obsessions, when your habits survive your dreams, and when your losses... Maybe death is a gift. You wonder. All I can tell you is that by this time tomorrow I'll be dead. I know when. I just cannot say why. You have 24 hours to find out.
- Kevin Spacey as David Gale in The Life of David Gale

#45 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(resist @ Oct 14 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
01. A woman... so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever.
- Kevin Spacey as John Doe in Se7en

02. Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need him! !@#$ damnation, man! !@#$ redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
- Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden in Fight Club

03. We spend our whole life trying to stop death. Eating, inventing, loving, praying, fighting, killing. But what do we really know about death? Just that nobody comes back. Then there comes a point - a moment - in life when your mind outlives its desires, its obsessions, when your habits survive your dreams, and when your losses... Maybe death is a gift. You wonder. All I can tell you is that by this time tomorrow I'll be dead. I know when. I just cannot say why. You have 24 hours to find out.
- Kevin Spacey as David Gale in The Life of David Gale

I'm familiar with the first two quotes...I really like those alot. You win a bag of awesomeness for posting those 4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users