Photo

Movie Quotes

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_exmxaxgxdxnxixm_*

Guest_exmxaxgxdxnxixm_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:02 PM

"Frankly, my dear, I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. Toto, I've got a feeling, you talkin' to me? E.T. phone Rosebud"

#47 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

Donnie Darko

Kitty Farmer: If you don't complete the assignment, you'll get a zero for the day.
Donnie: [motions to speak... ]
[cut to principal's office]
Principal Cole: So... Let's go over this again. What exactly did you say to Ms Farmer?
Kitty Farmer: [loudly interjecting] I'll tell you what he said! He asked me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my anus!
Edward Darko: [attempts to stifle a laugh]

The Dark Knight

Gotham National Bank Manager: The criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you! What do you believe in? What do you believe in!
The Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

#48 Batman

Batman

Everything I say is right.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

RUFIO RUFIO RUFI-OOOOOOO

BANGARANG!

(Hook- Steven Spielberg.)

#49 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

Bad Boys 2

Marcus Burnett: You a virgin?
Reggie: Yes, sir.
Marcus Burnett: Good. Keep it that way. Ain't gonna be no !@#$ing tonight.
Mike Lowery: You ever made love to a man?
Reggie: No.
Mike Lowery: You want to

#50 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

"When Winston Churchill heard about the attack on Pearl Harbor, he broke out a bottle of champagne and said, "We've won the war." His generals looked at him like he'd lost his mind. America's pacific fleet was wiped out, France was overrun, and the Luftwaffe was bombing London. Churchill said America is like a giant boiler. Light a fire under it, and there's no limit to the amount of heat it can generate. If you start a fire, Mayor Tate, you better be prepared to deal with the flames."

#51 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:28 PM

Candy

Dan: We had a lot going for us. We'd found the secret glue that held all things together. In a perfect place, where the noise did not intrude, our world was so very complete.

Candy: [when Dan asks if she had sex with another man] Firstly, you don't know what you're talking about. Secondly, I hate the sound of your voice. Thirdly, why don't you just fuck off?

#52 gloryforixseal

gloryforixseal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

This actually looks super good.

I love comedies and romantic films, but its good to have some variety now and again.
Which is a big part of why I want to see this.

When does it come out, do you know?

#53 JaniceSeptember

JaniceSeptember

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

MovieQuotes runs by contribution by its talented members. We would like to thank all members for submitting quotes to make this site possible. ...

#54 olla86

olla86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (gmanr26 @ Jul 11 2006, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From Resevior Dogs

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular !@#$ machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck, d*ck.
Mr. Blue: How many d*cks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes mother!@#$er and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious d*ck action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her p*ssy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat f*cks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a f*ck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

I like these words too!! great film!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users