Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(Imac @ May 29 2007, 03:18 PM) View Post
cant be the third with those graphics

well actually, it could be cos FF3 has been remade for the DS and could possibly have those graphics. but thats just nit picking

And i should have know it;d be chrono cross seeing as Lee always says its his most favouritist game ever in the universe evar!

anyway,onward and upward.

#48 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE(Rick Hard @ May 30 2007, 07:59 AM) View Post
well actually, it could be cos FF3 has been remade for the DS and could possibly have those graphics. but thats just nit picking

yea, i considerd that but then, why on earth would there be a screenchot of one screen and not the other

also, it was too big a picture for the DS

#49 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

☢ Doomed Utopia Theorem ☢ (Law of Zeal)

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Rick Hard @ May 29 2007, 11:59 PM) View Post

And i should have know it;d be chrono cross seeing as Lee always says its his most favouritist game ever in the universe evar!

anyway,onward and upward.

Not really, I liked Trigger more than Cross, and I liked Ogre battle, Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time over Trigger. That was Geoff that was obsessed with Cross.

#50 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:54 PM

well it's been 3 days since he got it right so I'm gonna post a new one to keep this moving.

Decentally easy one.

#51 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:56 PM

ooo, i forget her name, chuwumba-wumba or something, anyhoo, thats banjo Tooie

my go, this is and will continue i would think till the end of time to be my favorite game in existence

this screenshot doesn't do it justice but i cant take a screenshot myself because its too old to run on Amilio, as it doesn't run OS7. and im not touching the Performa to try and get one off that in-case it explodes (iv never trusted it since it scared the life outta me when the fen came loose and it made a cracketty clanking banging *Kerdrddddd* noise, it isnt exsacly a particularlly friendly looking machine, a rather large all-in-one

ooh, iv rambled, anyhoo, guess away

#52 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

right. i cant think of it.

im really trying to remember a game that looked similar to that but i cant for the life of me remember the name.

hints please

#53 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

im not happy, OS9 wont allow me to take an in-game screenshot, so i couldent take some interesting pictures
heres one of better quality, albeit quite an unintersting scene

it is a stratagy game, involving romans, vikings, nubians and... erm people from the east <- (is there a collective word for this?)

ill let loose more hints if it still stumps

#54 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

Oh! is it Settlers I or II?

#55 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

yea, Settlers II. Best stratagy game in exsistance, albeit the original does have a few bugs
the 10th aniversery edition is out now, i allready have my DS copy preorderd

#56 Rick Hard

Rick Hard

Are Those My Feet?

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:23 PM

Argh!! no! i knew it looked familiar.

#57 metroid_dragon

metroid_dragon

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,233 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:18 PM

Hehe, you know I don't think I've ever played most of these games I'm getting right, in fact I hadn't ever even heard of settlers before this topic. Man I'm awesome at finding random information. I thought the roads looked similiar to rollarcoaster tycoon so I put the "tycoon game series" into Wikipedia, upon where I found a list of similiar games, and the only game that I hadn't ever heard of was Settlers, so I did some google image searches and concluded they are the same game.

alright, next image: This one is a toughy so I'll give you some hints pretty quick here if noone has any ideas.

#58 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE(metroid_dragon @ Jun 6 2007, 07:18 PM) View Post
Hehe, you know I don't think I've ever played most of these games I'm getting right, in fact I hadn't ever even heard of settlers before this topic. Man I'm awesome at finding random information. I thought the roads looked similiar to rollarcoaster tycoon so I put the "tycoon game series" into Wikipedia, upon where I found a list of similiar games, and the only game that I hadn't ever heard of was Settlers, so I did some google image searches and concluded they are the same game.

i seriosly recomend you buy the 10th anniversery edition, well actually, i dont seeing as iv never played it but they say it runs just like the original only with better graphics so maby it would be worth a download instead. (If your compys compatible get the original)

-----

well, im not too hot on FPCs wich i am assumeing it is, i wont know

#59 VoX

VoX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE(metroid_dragon @ Jun 6 2007, 08:18 PM) View Post

alright, next image: This one is a toughy so I'll give you some hints pretty quick here if noone has any ideas.

That one's easy.
The ending of F.E.A.R or the beggining of F.E.A.R Extraction Point.

#60 Imac

Imac

iMax on his laptop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:33 AM

its only easy if you know the answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users