• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ronnies_punk15

ronnies_punk15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:31 AM

hey guys & gals. well.. im helping my friend make a cd. she wants this one song there, but i have no clue what it is. all i know is its rap. & i know a few of the words. its a newer song, i know that much. @ the begin or so it goes "got me doing the dished" then it says something bout "you do do do do do" & so on. plz help! that would be great! & i would be so thankful! thank alot ppl!!!

betherz

#2 The J-Man

The J-Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:57 AM

I will have to ask some of my friends, I don't listen to rap but my friends do. Sorry

IPB Image
IPB Image
Come To My Fourm, We Need Members (To Go To My Fourm Click Here) Make Sure You Come To My Form And Sign Up. The Address Is www.jmansworld.ebored.com

#3 Satone

Satone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

I believe that the song you're referring to is "I'm Sprung" by T-Pain.

It's got your "She's got me doing the dishes" line in it, and at the end, it repeats "Do" 30 times or so.
If your feet hurt from walking too much, then I will tend to them with a velvet touch.
If your lungs just don't want to work today, then I'll perform a mouth to mouth until you're okay.

Don't you just love the feeling of my fingertips circling your lips? Don't you just love the desire taking hold of you?
I know all your favorite spots, and tonight we will connect the dots.

#4 BrandonF

BrandonF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:06 AM

Great song too tongue.gif

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users