41 replies to this topic

#1 charlieforabit

charlieforabit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:25 PM

Alright Guys.

Lol I am not here to seek anyones respect, that doesnt mean anything to me anoymore, unlike a lot of you on this forum I have a life, and I do not wish to spend too much of it on this sh!t pile. I do indeed congratulate I4n on hacking the forum as it needed a bit of action, as for my involvment, It's (not) surprising to see that no-one so far was with me atall.. Ben could have been using MY name just to bluff you all and create uproar. Also it is always alot easier to have someone to blame..
I may know who hacked this, or even know where it was done, or played some sort of part in it, big or small.. ..But i don't have a great memory so Sorry I can't really recall alot of it.
All I know is that 99% of you are convinced I am linked to it and around 75% actually think i did it.
lol alot of you are still pretty good, MD still doesn't lack wisdom, nor does TJ, but they were always the brighter sparks.
As for some of the language, and the childish behaviour.. frankly it's embarassing. Grown men resorting to flaming and what-not.
Also, the The Official "charly Is A Gay Wad" Topic
i miss spelled the name on purpose, cause it always buged charly
- lol tzobell you didn't seem like so much of a goon back in the day, but obviously you're faggotness has developed. That's sinking low man, and as for spelling my name wrong. HOLY !@#$! IM GONNA GO ND CRY!
re3etard.

anyway, have fun all, enjoy the forum.. while it lasts. and don't forget me eh? wink_smile.gif

Au Revoir.

Sir Charlie.

As for any cocky or offensive replies, they won't be answered, and they will most certainly not provoke me any further. You're all geeks* anyway laugh.gif

*yo to the respected people on this forum:
Naylord, Jess, l4zy (he may have left), MBT, Imac, Mike! and Ben ( of course.., although he is banned for 11 years even though he didnt do anything tongue.gif )

Keep it real geoff, good luck Lord, and hey to Jess, hope everythins goin to plan.
And as for ben, what can I say? Biggup.

#2 Lance

Lance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(charlieforabit @ Jul 18 2006, 06:25 PM) View Post

Alright Guys.

*sniff* that first sentence was beautiful. Hit me right here...*sniff*

#3 fahmid101

fahmid101

I c@n $p311 1!k3 @ g@ng$t@

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:36 PM

heh life.. funny person

#4 Saliva

Saliva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:42 PM

Just go. if you don't want respect from anyone here, or if you don't care, why do you keep coming back?

It sounds to me like you're not as mature as you think, as you don't seem to realise that when you were here, you were one of the least mature members here.

like my first two words. Just go.

#5 Gaspar

Gaspar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:15 PM

For gods sake I wish I still had my powers because this topic would be deleted by now.

Stop vying for attention you pathetic little child. I don't think you understand that this is a criminal offence, not something that Lord and BD are going to just brush off. You're not going to get off like you pirated a few songs here Charlie.

#6 evanfan

evanfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:07 PM

Charlie..

I don't understand why you keep saying you have no reason to come back or that you have a life and have no want to come back, but you STILL keep on making accounts, starting things, commenting on things that have happened here. Personally all I can say is..GET A LIFE. If you are really as mature and you present yourself to be, you wouldn't be coming back. Please, just stay gone. We've all gotten over you, we've all become annoyed with you, and now we've all gotten to the point where we are sittting here wondering, wtf.

I have no ill feelings towards you Charlie, and the only reason most people said it was you was because your ALWAYS threatning to do something to the board. We all have rightful reason to suspect you and if you didn't want this to be blamed on you, then you should have thought about how you were projecting yourself towards all of us.

Thank you though for clearing up that it wasn't you, but please..just leave us alone

#7 Gaspar

Gaspar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:16 PM

Uhh... Sara, nowhere in there does he say it wasn't him, in fact he says in multiple places that he *might* have had something to do with it.

Also, right after the hacking, there was immediatly a topic from Bens account saying... aw hell, it's probally still here: *goes and finds it*

ah, here it is. That was the first post made after the hacking.

#8 masterblacktop

masterblacktop

Gone With the rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:30 PM

hi charlie will i dont know but why!? i dont kn if you did or not but... the only person i dont like on here is MD so thanks and im not suporting anything. but ho ever did this is imature

#9 Gaspar

Gaspar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:39 PM

Oh grow up.

Are you seriously happy that I lost my account? I would never wish that on anybody, even you.

#10 masterblacktop

masterblacktop

Gone With the rain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:44 PM

sorry i just dont like your temper

#11 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:49 PM

He did not do it.
Enough said.

#12 Gaspar

Gaspar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:49 PM

I'm also skepticle of whether or not he was really behind this.

QUOTE(mbt)
sorry i just dont like your temper

Fine, whatever...

#13 evanfan

evanfan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:15 PM

okay..I guess the rest of what I said was utter trash. unsure.gif

Sorry charlie, I guess you did do it.

#14 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:26 PM

His temper?!?! MD is one of the calmest people on here... Charlie had a much worse temper than MD.

#15 Jago

Jago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:52 PM

Uh.. Cliffs?

What happened here while I've been gone? Why do Metroid and Sara have new accounts? And why are they not moderators anymore? All I can seem to get from this topic was that the forums were hacked?

(what temper does MD have?? seriously huh.gif ?? He's a pretty chill dude)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users