83 replies to this topic

#1 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:56 AM

Alright, the flame war has gotten WAY out of proportion. HOLY HELL. A time of judgement is at hand.

We CAN'T let our members get away with things like this, not if we want to have a decent forum, where members respect one another. Also, during SEVERAL occasions, many people tried to act as peacekeepers, telling folk to calm down and be nice. I made a quick list of derogatory things that were said, and after that are the punishments I'm giving out. Many of you will not agree with me. Some of you might even hate me. If so, please act responsibly, and either talk about it here, or PM the mods.

Remember, this is a quick overview of what people said. They aren't in quotes, because there was just too much.

Halo:
halo 2's plot was designed to continue to a 3rd and final game, dipsh1t.
MS your such a fag. i am the furthest thing away froma wigger you are the closest.
you are a wigger stfu. (in yunies style of dissing) your wearing gay sunglasses, a gay shirt, and looking ugly and stupud with the wigger east side sign. Dude just stfu yoy are such a wigger.
I bet you'd cry like a b1tch
you have to rob some oen else's whos opinions make you look like a b1tch
As for you MS you need to get shot right now.
You watch anime you are a f*ckin b*tch
Cant you read the efffin sign? I said no B1TC|-|35

M.S.:
Let's stop acting like a retard halo and accept other people's opinions about halo for once.
Stop trying 2 boost your own ego.
Your such a wigga, stop trying 2 be african american.
It's just sad.
Now J-Christ is the gay one. Hahahaha.
I'd just slit his throat and hang him by his intestines.
I read ya gay post and it was so gay it made me barf like 20 billion times a second.
like how many times u make me cringe from your ugly arse face.
P.S J-christ is gayyyyyyyyyyyy!
WTF retard
P.S your very gay like infinity times gay.
J-Christ is gay x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Halo 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Yeah I'm so much better than that wigga Halodmc.
what a wannabe nigga he is.
U !@#$wit I act like a pimp and I'm older than u fool, so u learn off "Tha King" I'm 19, that's considered an adult so !@#$ the !@#$ off!
Hey cracker I ain't the wigga here !@#$%^.
Your so ugly u got hit by 20000000 road trains, cars, trucks and buses.
Your girlfriend looks like a foot. But u can't do any better so your stuck cracker.
!@#$in' wiggas everywhere. why I the only dope nigga here.
Halo is gay with his transexual lover J-Christ.
"starts smashing fags with gay bashing"
U !@#$in' fags!!!!
hahahhahaha u have no taste u queer, why ain't she black wigga.
roadkill face BARF!!!!!!!
halo is gay
I swaer 2 god your the biggest retard in the universe.
How am I white dipshit
I don't roll like that against crackers like yourself.
Grow a !@#$ as well as a decent girlfriend instead of some ugly arse bitch u got from the gutter.
Halodmc is like the biggest wigga in the universe
plus he is a dumb !@#$less !@#$%^ with a male lover named Gay Christ
Halo is gay by 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
yeah that's right, I bitch slapped your arse bitch arse fag that is halo.
Yes halo is gay by that much 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 that's more like him hahahaha!
I won't stop till halo admits that he is a wigga, I hate wiggas.
hate that !@#$in' wigga $%^&*
Sean is a wigga
Halo is a racist, that's what happened, and he should die, that !@#$%^!

Yunie:
he just complains like alittle girl since someone doesn't like halo 3 or any halo game as much as he does, grow up please.
I just want to add J-christ is gay awwww that feels so much better saying that lol.
You use Jesus' name so you can't get payed out bitch boi but it won't help ya when a gat is on your dome biatch.
Oh where can I start lets just start with everything you talk about Mr.Wigga and you talk about all these pimpin' stuff when your ugly and non-straight and gay. Did I mention your gay? Because thats very important becuase your ugly and stupid and gay. Only black people are pimps white can't be pimps pheh that is like saying white people can be rappers >.< that is stupid talk, you silly bitch.
We can friends, just not with Halo lol. Come on he is ugly, no one likes ugly people.
Come on Halo say something stupid and lame I can't wait to hear it *rolls eyes*
Well I was at the time annoyed with how gay halo was being so you know I couldn't really think of much to say
we can't let them diss us becuase their crackers and crackers ain't worth the $%^&* out their arse. >.<. When I say cracker I mean Halo and his boyfriend J-Christ being bitch boi's.
Mike obviously has no !@#$% at all and spends his days wishing he had a !@#$% for his gay friends at the gay club which is his house.
did you forget how to be smart when you realised you were gay and had no friends?
gays are useless and are a plague in society they should all be killed as far as I'm concerned. If you want to support gays your just as bad as them, maybe worse.
People like you are useless
you two blow so hard
You two just a complete faggots
your a little fag no one likes you so piss off you dumb prick
OMG halo you are a !@#$wit, I don't think you know how to hack the truth about how gay halo 2 you dumbshit.
You lose bitch bois
only so HaloD MC will shut his bitch arse up
I swear if I had an Striker semi-automatic shotgun your loser head would be flying you are that gay seriously just gay.
Duh I'm not special I'm not retarded like yourself.
I'm a nigga as in dark skin not a white cracker like yourself
Halo is gay X 100000834739430943754394599999999999666666666666666596859865994895
Okay your so ugly and your gf is a foot faced ugly arse bitch.
You should go and die you racist !@#$ your !@#$ing kind makes me sick you dumb mutha!@#$a
he will burn in hell when I'm though with that dumb !@#$.
he is a honke, cracker, wigger and he should stop acting black.
OMG your a wigga why don't you just !@#$ off and suck your dad's !@#$ some more you ugly poofter. Stop thinking and acting like your black when your not you !@#$ing cocksucking !@#$ riding !@#$%^. Your girlfriend is ugly and she looks like a foot like your ugly arse mum. You can't roll with this nigga you dumb !@#$
you dumb mutha!@#$ing bitch, bitch, $%^&*, $%^&*, !@#$.
J-Christ is ggggggggaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and is also racist. Bunch of stupid crackers.
Halo is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Aww poor gay halo must be cut now hahahahaha.
True, he is too much of a fag.

I'm sure this isn't a complete list, but this takes care of the most excessive parts. Although Halo did participate, he was OVERWHELMINGLY OVERSHADOWED by M.S. and Yunie. Also, I'm positive that Yunie (or perhaps M.S.) was responsible for killerbobo's derogatory posts. I mean, the last time he had posted was on May 30th. I doubt he just woke up and said "Yeah, let's flame ONE person on NW today." I know other people were involved, but they were either not grossly derogatory (meaning that they tried to refute people coherently and without excessively obscene slurs) or compared to these guys, it was trivial. Also, if I could make the punishments worse, with a clear conscience, I would. But I tried to be impartial, and focus just on slurs, threats, and deragatory speech. If I could make stupity and immaturity equally punishable... oh my. So the repercussions are as follows:

Halo: Posting ability disabled for 36 hours.

M.S.: Posting ability disabled for 40 days.

Yunie: Posting ability disabled for 42 days.

(Punishments effective right after I post this topic.)

Things I took into consideration were, the number of times they were derogatory, how bad it was, and whether it was an offensive or defensive gesture. So, that's it. Please talk about my decision here. Punishments may possibly be altered, but I personally think they should stay as is, and will do my best to keep it like that, unless I'm convinced otherwise. Also, a punishment for killerbobo is pending, and will not be discused here. Anyways, speak up guys.

[edit]
Oh, also, I know I wasn't super elaborate on my justificaations, why I think this needs to be dealt with, etc. But I think it's really self-evident, and to spend time just typing away would be a waste of your guys' time. But if you want me to talk more, just ask.

#2 tzobell

tzobell

Gold Member

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:01 AM

who were the peace keepers?

i think we should ban each member 1 day for each bad word they said. Oh, and if the member happens to have an animie advatar (which are incredibly gay) then they should be required to change their advatar to an advatar advertising the care bears new movie that will be comming out on dvd september 16

#3 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE(tzobell @ Aug 27 2006, 09:01 PM) View Post

who were the peace keepers?

Eck, off the top of my head? J-C (although he later joined the debate), Masterblacktop, and Sara all posted things to try and calm things down. I'm sure there are a few more, though.

#4 BreakTheReflection

BreakTheReflection

Sylvia Plath

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:03 AM

I think you're doing the right thing with the punishments. The flaming was getting out of hand. Alot of people tried to talk sense into them and it just wasn't getting through. I know Sean participated, but he was just reacting to MS's post in his pimp topic. I agree that Yunie and MS got seriously carried away with the flaming and I think the punishments are fair. The flaming was pointless, the reasons for it were absolutely idiotic.

*end of rambling*

#5 tzobell

tzobell

Gold Member

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:06 AM

what topic did all this flaming go on in?

#6 Iroquois Pliskin

Iroquois Pliskin

NW's Sexiest Male 07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:08 AM

I think this punishment was to be expected really and I do agree with it, you only have to look at the lists to see where most of the insults are flying from. I think Sean will understand that 36 hours isn't that bad and that when he can return people's views of him will not have changed in the slightest, basically that he's a very good member and that many of us understand he was acting in the defensive.

Good call etile.

#7 tzobell

tzobell

Gold Member

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:09 AM

i think we should have a love war. A war over who loves eachother more!

#8 etile

etile

Wise Mr. Moogie

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:09 AM

Thank you, Katie.

QUOTE(tzobell @ Aug 27 2006, 09:06 PM) View Post

[]D.[].[]\V/[].[]D.
Halo 3
For All You Cool People

#9 stoopmice

stoopmice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE(tzobell @ Aug 28 2006, 12:06 AM) View Post

nearly every topic those three posted in.

#10 rat racer550

rat racer550

There is Nothing Left to Lose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:11 AM

Etile, you have just won yourself +1000 respect from me. I'm VERY glad that someone in the Mod community if acctually taking action. From all of Nune World: "THANK YOU!"

#11 tzobell

tzobell

Gold Member

• NuneWorld Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,457 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 06:13 AM

why.... why must we have so much evil in this world. I think we should make evil illeagal in NW

#12 trigunkilla

trigunkilla

FOR PONY!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:04 AM

i dont like what those 2 did but maybe you should lower it to just a month. cause 40 days just looks like horrible. though they deserve it.

#13 Maester Seymour

Maester Seymour

Yes I am an eccentric person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:06 PM

Yay I can post!

#14 Mike!

Mike!

Somebody save me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:13 PM

Can't we just ban MS and Yunie? They seem to be the ones that start everything.

#15 J-Christ

J-Christ

Sasquatch

• Games Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:01 PM

Plus, the 42 days seem to have gone by quickly. tongue.gif

Also, seems fair, Etile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users