22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2003 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE( etile Oct 13 2003 @ 04:16 PM)
mmm...

cookies 

etile has been officialy Diagnosed with cookioliose had has started his world wide consumsion of cookies. The local bakery sad " hes a monster, he wont stop eating cookies!!!!!, he came iin and he... he... he asked for all the cookies!!! (cried as he said this)" All across the globe cookies have ran out dew to this one person with an absession with cookies. He has said " I will never stop, I will eat ever COOKIE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just last week etile started taking bakers hoatage and his house and told them to bake him cookies or eles he would eat them. The bakers at first thought he was crazy and started to leave, but when they saw him down 50 dozen boxes of cookies all at once.. they quickly started cooking more cookies.

wait a minute...

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!!!! Scietist Dr. hubert, has discovered that this Disease cookioliose, is contagiouse and is coused by the vratocon virus.

Former AIIA agent Aaron was at etiles house yesterday to play tekken when he caught it!!!!!! Aaron has now joined with Etile in his consumtion of cookies and have taken even more bakers hostage. Etile is now on the hunt for Mrs. Feilds. And there is still an over whelming danger that more people could catch this Disease.

#2 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2003 - 01:55 AM

etile: tzobell, you lie!!!! i am not obsessed about cookies!!!!

tzobell: then why do you have an armful of cookies right now??

etile: um... look over there, its superman!!!

*etile runs off

#3 dew

dew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 02:28 AM

lol thats funny.......COOKIEs

#4 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2003 - 03:29 AM

Just so ya know, this is supose to be an add on story like the ehop and danceing Llamas.

#5 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 11:15 AM

LOL i COMPLETLY agree......

Etile, we must give u a shot (or whatever its named im not from usa)

laugh.gif

#6 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:22 PM

etile, has refused the advice from one of his co-workers

Tzobell- hey etile, i think you need to go see the doctor about this cookie thing.

Etile- NO, NEVEEEERRRRRR!!! I need my cookies there mine!

Tzobell- but-

Etile- take this you fu*&^))g @$$ hole. *etile wrestles tzobell down and starts shuffing cookies down his mouth. Tzobell almost chokes to death but the ambulace finaly came and rescued him.

*back at etiles house*

Etile- aaron we have to get more cookies!!!

Aaron- yes, yes my friend we must. But how is the question. We have already consumed nearly all the cookies here nunevill.

Etile- i need cookies, you dont understand. We need to take miss. feilds hostage and make her bake cookies for us!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

#7 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 04:54 PM

if u hadnt noticed i have an encredibly huge army of 10 year olds with guns

count: ok we have shoot any who wants a cookie even if its not aaron or etile

army:yes sir

some guy: can i have a cookie....BAM!

Aaron in diguise:*comes into store and holds up 2 hand held gatling guns in his arms and says "your comin wid me" the aaron sees us shoots at us

count:arg i cant believe someones killin 10year olds they fire back and have a huge fire fight then etile comes with a jet then aaron with the baker jumps in and etile shoots missles at the store

#8 Aaron1339

Aaron1339

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 08:16 AM

Aaron: Now that you've taken care of that "little diversion", we can continue on our quest to appropriate some more cookies.

etile: Yes, we must go capture Mrs Fields.

Aaron: How about Amos?

etile: Who?

Aaron: Amos. Y'know, "Famous Amos"? He makes those little bags of cookies too.

etile: Yeah, he'll do. Why do you ask?

Aaron: Oh, it's just that we's running down the street away from us?

etile: I wonder why he's running away.

Aaron: Well, we did[ just lay waste to an army of 10yr olds and an entire city block. That has a tendency to scare normal people.

etile: Right. I keep forgetting that we're no longer in the Antartic fighting evil penguins.

Aaron: So, how was that trip to that island of belly dancers?

etile: Too short. I caught that "cookioliose" disease there. What happened to you?

Aaron: I had to get home.

etile: Bummer. We missed you.

Aaron: Yeah, but watcha gonna do?

etile: Well, I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to catch that Amos guy.

#9 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 03:42 PM

count: time to go recruit in schools

soon i got anther army to do some damage

#10 Guest_tzobell_*

Guest_tzobell_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:26 PM

etile- We must get mrs. feilds, i dont want mr. amnos, and have some cheap baged cookies with perservitives in them.

Aron- well we must get a larger group together, we must spread our sickness so that we can have a bigger army to hunt down mrs. feilds.

Etile- here (pulls out a needle shot from his pocket) I have created this lil shot needle and when we inject it into someone they will have our sickness.

Aron/etile- (walks to slains house, knocks on door)

Slain- oh hey guys hows it going.

Aron/etile- *smileing very wide*

slain- guys why r u looking at me like that!! *etile pulls shot from his poctet* NO NO... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... I need... I NEED..... i NEED... I NEED COOKIES!!!!

#11 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE(tzobell @ Oct 17 2003, 04:26 PM)
etile- We must get mrs. feilds, i dont want mr. amnos, and have some cheap baged cookies  with perservitives in them.

Aron- well we must get a larger group together, we must spread our sickness so that we can have a bigger army to hunt down mrs. feilds.

Etile- here (pulls out a needle shot from his pocket) I have created this lil shot needle and when we inject it into someone they will have our sickness.

Aron/etile- (walks to slains house, knocks on door)

Slain- oh hey guys hows it going.

Aron/etile- *smileing very wide*

slain- guys why r u looking at me like that!! *etile pulls shot from his poctet*  NO NO... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... I need... I NEED..... i NEED... I NEED COOKIES!!!!

newsflash: we have a new victim to the diases it is slain it seems that etile and aaron have invented a machine that allos them to give ppl the dieses......

#12 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2003 - 04:22 AM

etile: now, no more. we must not infect anymore people

aaron: um, why not??

etile: don't you see?? our appetites are so big that we consume everything!! if we make an army, there will NEVER be enough cookies to satisfy us all!!!

aaron: cookies.....

#13 Count Seamus

Count Seamus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 05:00 AM

count: time to organize he cds (cookie defeder association)

and we have many 10year olds ready to do battle to stop those cookies monsters

*the CDS sends many ppl to guard cookie stores *

#14 ReignOfHope

ReignOfHope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:02 AM

*rushes into Mrs. Field's kitchen breathing hard* Mrs. Feilds... Mrs. Feilds! You've gotta stop backing cookies! There are.. are... people who are after you. They.. they.. Oh its horrible!

Mrs Feilds: Oh child, sit down, calm down. Here, have some cookies. Now, from the start all over again.

Hope: Ok *eating the cookies* There are tow.. no three.. people infected with a dease called..called.. err.. cookilouse it think. Theycan't stop eating cookies! they want cookies! they want to kidnap you to.. to.. to.. bake the cookies for them!

Mrs. Feilds: Oh? Well, I'd be glad to...

Hope: *puts a hand over Mrs. Feild's mouth* shhh... you don't know who might be spying.. the people are from AIIA, they might have spies everywhere! shhh

Mrs: Feilds: *whispiring* but why is it so bad to bake cookies for the ones that want them? i do it for a living!

Hope: you don't understand, mrs. Feilds.. They... they.. *whispers something in the ear*

Mrs. Feilds: Ahhh! That is terrible!

Hope: Yes! that is why we must hide you! We are leaving after dark, so you must pack your things, NOW! hurry!

#15 thunderleaf

thunderleaf

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 08:15 PM

Mrs: Feilds and ReignOfHope leaves in the middle of the night.

Half an hour later Aaron, etile and slain blows the bakery door and rushes in with a set of guns

etile: what the hell? where is everybody? i thougt this bakery were open 24h a day...

Aaron: or maybe..... somebody warned them...

etile: if we just can get him or her that warned Mrs: Feilds........!!! angry_smile.gif

*next morning*

etile and aaron still sleeps while slain goes to the bakery

slain: wtf? still no one?

---------------------------

Mrs: Feilds and reign is hiding in a hut about 2 miles away.. but they didnt know it would be their longest night ever.....

day went past as usual : slain, aaron and etile kept looking for cookies...

etile: what! no cookies left! cry_smile.gif

slain: i know a town... about 2 miles away... world famous for its cookies!

Aaron and etile: w00t.gif w00t.gif YAY show us slain!

suddenly aaron spotted a hut and a woman....

aaron whispered to himself: reign..... you traitor...
T O - B E - C O N T I N U E D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users