Evanescence

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 03:23 PM

Just wondering if anyone likes evanescence?? and if you haven't noticed i love them :ph34r:

#2 renegade_fighta

renegade_fighta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:17 AM

i lyk my immortal, thats a good song!! 4.gif

#3 sage

sage

Music forum moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:42 AM

I like their video's !!

#4 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:36 PM

I am going to concert in Feb. can't wait never been to an evanescence concert before. ph34r.gif

#5 sonic powers

sonic powers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 08:35 PM

There good.

#6 Guest_evanfan1117_*

Guest_evanfan1117_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2004 - 12:27 AM

Has been awhile since I have been on this site.. blink.gif

#7 Guest_metroid_dragon_*

Guest_metroid_dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2004 - 03:06 AM

i have liked a few of thier songs, i downloaded a great music video of FFX run to "my immortal"

#8 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:31 AM

Evanescence sucks a**. Not are they musically challenged, they all look like faggots (besides Amy, she's hot). They are not Metal, they're not Goth, they're $%^&*. Thee shittiest band ever. Damn, listen to some Deftones, besides Change (In The House Of Flies). Posers.

This site is !@#$ing PG13, haha. Can't even cuss on this $%^&* board. !@#$ing losers.

#9 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:50 AM

hey, everyone, can you guess who I am:

" uhhh, im cool and your not, cause i listen to metal liek all my friends, so it has to be cool. yeah. and, everything else sauck cause i says so, cause im the coolerest eva!!!1!!one!one!!11

oh, and i like swearing because im two much of a moronic imbecile to try to insult people without using insults that had there heyday in 4th grade. so F you, im cool, even though i am probably a freshman in high school who takes out his anger of getting picked on at school on otehr people.

did i mention i was cool?

oh yeah, and $%^&* you. tee hee hee"

(if you can't guess who it is, then you're silly)

#10 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:20 AM

"hey, everyone, can you guess who I am:

" uhhh, im cool and your not, cause i listen to metal liek all my friends, so it has to be cool. yeah. and, everything else sauck cause i says so, cause im the coolerest eva!!!1!!one!one!!11

oh, and i like swearing because im two much of a moronic imbecile to try to insult people without using insults that had there heyday in 4th grade. so F you, im cool, even though i am probably a freshman in high school who takes out his anger of getting picked on at school on otehr people.

did i mention i was cool?

oh yeah, and $%^&* you. tee hee hee"

(if you can't guess who it is, then you're silly)"

Wow, just wow. I'd try and correct everything that you spelled incorrectly but I don't have that much time. And my fingers would probably end up bleeding from all the typing. Anyhow, I wanted to correct this just so I can show how stupid you are "Oh, and I like swearing because I'm too much of a moronic imbecile..." If you're going to call me ignorant, then atleast spell it correctly. You just 0wned yourself, dumbass. And none of my friends listen to Metal, !@#$face. They all listen to Emo and Punk, I'm the only one who listens to real music. You !@#$ing ignorant piece of worthless $%^&*.

#11 yunie

yunie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:25 AM

that is not very nice

#12 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:35 AM

Who care's if it's not nice? This world needs assholes. Because without assholes, everything would be sugarcoated. And just because you guys' can't type correctly and/or have shitty taste in music doesn't mean that I'm going to be nice, heh.

#13 Guest_etile_*

Guest_etile_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE(JasonxNothing @ Feb 28 2004, 01:20 AM)
Wow, just wow.  I'd try and correct everything that you spelled incorrectly but I don't have that much time.  And my fingers would probably end up bleeding from all the typing.  Anyhow, I wanted to correct this just so I can show how stupid you are "Oh, and I like swearing because I'm too much of a moronic imbecile..."  If you're going to call me ignorant, then atleast spell it correctly.  You just 0wned yourself, dumbass.  And none of my friends listen to Metal, !@#$face.  They all listen to Emo and Punk, I'm the only one who listens to real music.  You !@#$ing ignorant piece of worthless $%^&*.

when i misspelled things, it was on PURPOSE. did you actually think that i thought "coolerest" was a word? thats pathetic. did you think that when i typed "cause im the coolerest eva!!!1!!one!one!!11" the word "one" mysteriously slipped in there unnoticed? either you wanted my joke to backfire, or you really are a "moronic imbecile," (yes, that is spelled right) and could not, for the life of you, understand "taht" i was going for humor there. and also, how can we ALL be posers, if we are not trying to imitate anyone?

oh, and you're friends don't listen to metal? i'm sorry. they listen to puck and emo? now i'm twice as sorry for you, and i give you my condolences. so, you're what, a close-minded fifteen year old kid who needs to swear in oder to feel important, who is a "skinhead (violent)," with friends that listen to punk and emo.

i think that you just "Owned" yourself more than i ever could.

tee hee hee

#14 blue

blue

Gold Member

• Honored members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 03:44 AM

Jason got "0wned".

#15 JasonxNothing

JasonxNothing

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 07:07 AM

Ha ha, I got owned by a !@#$ing kid who doesn't know when to caps and types like $%^&*? I highly doubt that. I knew most of it was for humor. But, when you're talking about yourself you capatalize the letter "I," so until you !@#$ing dumbasses learn how to type, no one has owned me. And I certainly didn't own myself, !@#$ing idiots. Oh, yeah, and I didn't even read all of your post anyhow, so I wouldn't know most of the words you spelled incorrectly... I don't know internet slang, nor do I like it... when I do understand it. It's for the uneducated. And I think that you've placed first. Bravo, Bravo, !@#$ing !@#$%^.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users