• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 04:56 PM

Lot of people are good in some games. They are also good writers. The most of the time we receive some walkthrough what are in not good format and after that we have lot of questions why the walkthrough is not published. But for now let we start with the explanation what is walkthrough.
Walkthrough simple means walking in the game and finding most easiest way to finish the game (step-by-step through a game, from beginning to end, getting past every tricky point in the ).
With this name lot of synonymous are connected like a Guide, strategy guide, FAQ for games, but on the end we are talking about same thinks.
For what games we need a Walkthrough?

Action Games, Adventures, RPG, or strategy game. Walkthroughs almost always include tips on defeating tough enemies, puzzle solutions, and side-quest information.

What kind of Walkthrough NuneWorld accept ?

In-Depth Walkthrough
Character builders Walkthrough
Foreign-Language Walkthrough
Other Walkthrough Types: Custom Patch Code Lists, Secrets FAQs, Pinball Rule Sheets, and many others. Basically, if you're providing some kind of factual information about the game, it almost always has a place on the site.

What do I need to make good walkthrough?

Text editor, game, wiliness to write the walkthrough smile.gif

What is the Golden Rule of FAQ writing?

Give a credit to everyone who contributed for writing the walkthrough.

The forum is open to start the Walkthrough , You can find a help or better solution for some task. If you want to start with Walkthrough for some game tell us and we will open the forum for that game and you will become the moderator for that forum.

Get your fifteen minutes of fame and join out team NOW w00t.gif

Lord

Edited by Lord, 25 January 2003 - 02:13 PM.

"Take life as it comes. Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can." - Robert Jordan, The Eye of The World
Games, cheats and walktru
FAQ for our BOARD GO HERE or HERE

My Blog
Personal Jokes Collection

#2 bigboy900

bigboy900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 11:44 PM

Why don't anyone reply? And why does everyone go on it?

#3 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 03:14 AM

no volontiers till now , but anyone it's welcome
"Take life as it comes. Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can." - Robert Jordan, The Eye of The World

My Blog

#4 zop6593

zop6593

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 02:31 PM

what u mean by the staring a forum thig and becom moderator ???

#5 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 02:37 PM

If you have write a walktrough for some game what is popular, we can open a sepcial forum for that game and you can become a moderator becouse you know the game a best and you can help to people who have a problem with that game

My Blog

#6 jon37620

jon37620

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 11:21 PM

listen i;ve beaten FF10-2 4 times and would love to help anyone so i could do a walk through for the game if you'd like me too

#7 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(jon37620 @ Feb 3 2004, 11:21 PM)
listen i;ve beaten FF10-2 4 times and would love to help anyone so i could do a walk through for the game if you'd like me too

if you can write walkthru, we can include the walkthru in our site and you can work on FF10 forum...

My Blog

#8 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:42 AM

i might write a walkthoughbut they take 4ever for KOTOR could i do a fewplanets walkthrough
IPB Image

#9 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE(Darth Revan @ Mar 3 2004, 09:42 AM)
i might write a walkthoughbut they take 4ever for KOTOR could i do a fewplanets walkthrough

u can do that, maybe later we can update..

My Blog

#10 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:12 PM

i'll start it 4.gif
IPB Image

#11 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE(Darth Revan @ Mar 3 2004, 10:12 PM)
i'll start it 4.gif

Great smile.gif

My Blog

#12 zop6593

zop6593

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 10:00 PM

lord as youve seen im starting on a walk through for renegade but its for hlep in multiplayer like tricks and codes and secrets is that ok?

#13 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 10:39 PM

that will be ok. Please pm when you finish yuo walktrhu to register u for posting in the walktru submition forum .....

My Blog

#14 zop6593

zop6593

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Lord @ Mar 6 2004, 10:39 PM)
that will be ok. Please pm when you finish yuo walktrhu to register u for posting in the walktru submition forum .....

ok i will do you mean pm you and ive just got started and 10 pages into it it might take me a while

#15 Lord

Lord

NuneWorld Admin

• Admin
  • 2878 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:22 AM

like I sad before, you can update your work in walktu submition are , does not matter if it's not finished, just you put note for the complition status in the message

My Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users